PDA

View Full Version : where's cloud?

Yellow
08-30-2005, 03:15 AM
I followed this faq by ign: http://faqs.ign.com/articles/390/390533p1.html I also used the one in this website to try and get cloud (mostly ign's faq).

Everything is going smoothly, cloud pops out and runs away. Okay, the ign faq says to go to igros and watch a cutscene, so I go there and well no cutscene. So I follow the instructions here and go to zeltenia and zargh..(w.e. it is) and theres no cloud. Where is he?

Is it too early to try to get him or something? I mean I havent been to any of the cities after zargh..

Despotus
08-30-2005, 05:57 AM
Is it too early to try to get him or something? I mean I havent been to any of the cities after zargh..
Yeah, I think that's the problem. You have to go past Zarghidas Trade City and fight at Germinas Peak, Poeskas Lake, and Limberry Castle. After the battle at Limberry, you have to return to Igros Castle and fight Dycedarg (That's the so-called "cut scene" that IGN referred to...). After defeating Dycedarg, then you can return to Zarghidas and there will be a battle to save Cloud. He'll offer to join your party after you save him. ;) Don't forget to get his Materia Blade at the top of the Bervenia Volcano!! :cool:

Yellow
08-30-2005, 07:37 PM
I'll go and try that out, thanks