PDA

View Full Version : WHat could have made this game better?

Burtuc
08-30-2005, 04:44 AM
Well.....?

Fithos
08-30-2005, 10:59 PM
i thought the magic system sucked. they should have made it so you could learn magic instead of picking it up/getting the item.

So-Luna
08-30-2005, 11:18 PM
The options of playing multi-player without gameboys and link cables just with regular controlers.

Xaven
08-31-2005, 01:37 AM
A non-gender-indefinite voice at the beginning of every stage would have spruced the place up.

Sepho
08-31-2005, 03:21 AM
The options of playing multi-player without gameboys and link cables just with regular controlers.

That'da done it.

Playing through Crystal Chronicles was kind of a blah experience, but all the time I was thinking it would be tons of fun with a couple friends. I don't own a GBA, though, and I only know one other person that's got a copy of the game anyway.

Vyk
08-31-2005, 04:11 AM
It needed some serious plot issues revamped. The combo thing for fighting was bland and lame. And it needed to be possibly a little more (*gasp*) linear? I got past one point and then had NO clue where to go. And the game itself really isn't good enough to run around trying to find clues to further the adventure, 'cause the adventure itself sucks anyway. So I just shelved the game and I really don't miss it. I do miss the money I spent on it however >_>;

It just seems like a dropped ball to me. Lots of potential, but nothing really going for it.

XxSephirothxX
08-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Lots of things would have made it better, but two biggies for me would have been:
Never having to carry around the chalice in multiplayer, and not having such a constrictive space to travel in in the first place.

Drift
09-02-2005, 10:59 PM
fix the moogel sprites

The legendary Shadow
09-02-2005, 11:09 PM
The magic system sucks so much. :mad2:

Sepho
09-02-2005, 11:14 PM
I'll agree with that to an extent. I didn't mind the idea of finding and carrying them, but the limited levels of combination and number of combinations kind of wasted the potential that the system had.

So-Luna
09-03-2005, 03:38 PM
I alos hated grooming my moogle for hours. I would of liked; An instant trim botton(or a electric shaver), diffrent colors of paint that you could buy, pre-made and make your own patterns options,moogle grooming contest,etc.

Fireblade13
09-08-2005, 09:29 PM
1.Better level systems
2.Liniar
3.Classes like the monk instead of the
-thiefish Red Mage-Selkie
-fighterish RM-liltie
-Magish RM-Yuke
-Red magish RM-Hume
4.Regular multiplayer
5.chalice removal

So-Luna
10-04-2005, 10:10 PM
The option to choose difrent parts and colours of your character rather then a pre-made model.

Ex:selkie female; hair
skirt
leg things