PDA

View Full Version : i finally did it

Shin Gouken
08-30-2005, 10:29 AM
Emerald has felt my wrath! i defeated him first without kotr and then without materia (exept underwater materia) and he was easier without materia tbh.ive already been challenged to fight him with only one character alive And without kotr but i havnt tried yet. and i havnt attempted a serious attemp at ruby yet. but be sure he will fall to my mighty wrath too

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2005, 12:00 PM
Yes, I'm sure he will *snigger*

Dreddz
08-30-2005, 12:45 PM
gratz......

Shin Gouken
08-30-2005, 12:46 PM
for no materia i used t/s bombs for 9999hp damage (so it would take 101 t/s bombs to kill him) the trick was to not kill all his jewels. his 2 jewels that attack your mp cant hurt you coz your not using mp and if you leave them alive then he wont revive his other 2 jewels. also his aire tam storm cant hurt you. that leaves him with a counter attack and 2 other attacks. one of them is designed to take either 2 thirds or 3 quarters of your parties hp so this one cant really kill you. and his other attack can only kill one character at a time. its a long battle but you cant really lose

who else has found ways to kill emerald which they are proud of? dont comment on ruby just yet though coz im still formulating a basic strategy for him and cant try a challenge concerning him until ive at least beaten him

boys from the dwarf
08-30-2005, 05:35 PM
ruby unless you are doing a no materia challenge is realy easy with the right strategy. you can find it on FF:worldsapart.com.