PDA

View Full Version : Munny?

blackmage_nuke
08-30-2005, 12:59 PM
how many people actually USED munny in the game, i only used it once during the game but i didnt even need it, munny is completely useless, i hope KH2 has a better use for it.

Chibi Youkai
08-30-2005, 01:38 PM
It just depends on how you went about it. I used it alot in the early parts of the game, but then trickled off once they started giving you all the items you needed. And many of Donald and Goofy's weapons could be bought at the stores.

Aphelion
08-30-2005, 05:47 PM
I only used it to buy weapons in the beggining of the game, but later you can find better weapons from monsters or at the Olympus Coliseum, so I didn't use it very often.

SeeDRankLou
08-30-2005, 06:18 PM
I used munny a lot early in the game for potions and ethers, especially ethers since I am a pretty heavy magic user. But later when you learn Cure and Goofy learns MP Gift and with the MP Haste and Rages it became less and less of a necessity.

Sephiroths Clone
08-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Like most people who already said it, I used my munny mostly in the beggining of the game, but hardly torwards the end.

Mercen-X
08-31-2005, 01:32 AM
hi only used it once during the game but i didnt even need it, munny is completely useless.
You do at least need Munny to pay for item synthesis. You can only synthesize the Ultima Weapon after synthesizing every other possible item. If it serves no other purpose, it at least completes your Keyblade collection . . . for KH that is. (Final Mix and Chain of Memories having added Diamond Dust and One-Winged Angel)

iluvtetsuya
08-31-2005, 01:35 AM
i did use money. not alot but some. just max stocking on everything cuz i had nuthin else to do.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-31-2005, 01:56 AM
i did use money. not alot but some. just max stocking on everything cuz i had nuthin else to do.

OmniOmega
08-31-2005, 02:14 AM
i used it to make my gummie ship cooleo, i hate when its slow so i just give it some huge engines, thats the only time i use munny(ive already got potions from screwing w/ Riku and the three others from destiny island :P)

blackmage_nuke
09-01-2005, 08:24 AM
ohh yeah, the only thing i used it for was the gummi ship, but i only got it for the paint. and after i got all 99 dalmations i didnt need to buy gummi pieces anymore

OmniOmega
09-01-2005, 10:46 PM
i just consantly upgraded enginne gummies so i wasnt so dang slow!

GhandiOwnsYou
09-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Yeah, i gotta say i was a gummy whore. My ship was beast like a mug... consequently, my gummi collection needed some serious stacking....

KH-Cloudy
09-03-2005, 10:54 PM
I just used my munny for my gummi ship,sythesis,and items since i was so rich =)