PDA

View Full Version : A way to make an unlimited amout of gil

BahamutxRagnorok
08-30-2005, 07:43 PM
Well I've successfully discovered a way to make TONS of gil. I'm sure some of you already know how but for those of you who don't, heres how:

1. This method can only be done during chapters 1 and 2 ONLY.

2. You MUST clear O'aka's debt before doing this.

3. Once his debt is clear he sells his items for ridiculously cheap prices. Buy as many items as you can from him. (potions, phoenix downs, antidotes, ect.)

4. Sell your items to Barkeep. Note: You can only sell the items to Barkeep that O'aka sells. So don't accidently sell x-potions or ethers ect. to Barkeep.

5.Then go back to O'aka and buy as many items as you can.

6. Go back to Barkeep and sell again.

7.After you do this the first few times, you should have made enough where you can buy 99 of every item O'aka sells. Then you can sell all 99 of each to Barkeep. This will earn you about 16,000 gil per trip. You can continue doing this for as long as you want during chapters 1 and 2. Then when O'aka starts selling his rare items in Macalania you should have plenty of gil to buy from him :D .

Painex2rules
08-30-2005, 10:12 PM
ok sorry to tell you this but this was already learnd the first day x-2 come out its old anybody who as played x-2 know this sorry for being rude.

SammieBabe
08-30-2005, 10:29 PM
I wasn't aware of that trick... Thanks for the info ....

Old Manus
08-30-2005, 11:07 PM
Sup O'aka

boys from the dwarf
08-31-2005, 07:19 PM
i knew that one.tankx anywayses!!

* White Aeris *
08-31-2005, 07:39 PM
i have got to try that!

iluvtetsuya
08-31-2005, 08:12 PM
ooooooo! thanx for the info!

Old Manus
08-31-2005, 08:14 PM
Hey guys I know a way to geet unlimited money too! You just go to a place with monsters, then fight, once you win you get money! So repeat this over and over until you have all the money you need!

Painex2rules
08-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Hey guys I know a way to geet unlimited money too! You just go to a place with monsters, then fight, once you win you get money! So repeat this over and over until you have all the money you need!
ok thank you for this info i'll try that :rolleyes2

Rikku*
08-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Well I've successfully discovered a way to make TONS of gil. I'm sure some of you already know how but for those of you who don't, heres how:

1. This method can only be done during chapters 1 and 2 ONLY.

2. You MUST clear O'aka's debt before doing this.

3. Once his debt is clear he sells his items for ridiculously cheap prices. Buy as many items as you can from him. (potions, phoenix downs, antidotes, ect.)

4. Sell your items to Barkeep. Note: You can only sell the items to Barkeep that O'aka sells. So don't accidently sell x-potions or ethers ect. to Barkeep.

5.Then go back to O'aka and buy as many items as you can.

6. Go back to Barkeep and sell again.

7.After you do this the first few times, you should have made enough where you can buy 99 of every item O'aka sells. Then you can sell all 99 of each to Barkeep. This will earn you about 16,000 gil per trip. You can continue doing this for as long as you want during chapters 1 and 2. Then when O'aka starts selling his rare items in Macalania you should have plenty of gil to buy from him :D .

Thanx for info never knew that!!!!

Fireblade13
09-09-2005, 09:55 PM
ok thank you for this info i'll try that :rolleyes2
Agreed screw oaka let the albhed get him... Hey maybe I can tell tobli and sell tickets of him getting beat up! that will get me some gil and then I could kill tobli take the rest of his gil kill some monsters and have a bounty on my head and alot of gil. Wait no one likes Tobli so I might get a reward! Wow there are so many ways to get kill. Oaka should be able to get his own.

Christmas
09-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Anyway, thanks for sharing.

karatehero
09-12-2005, 03:33 PM
That trick oaka is good and all, but who has time to do it? It doesn't give you that much gil, and what do you need it for?

Personally, I just play the game with all 3 girls as Lady Lucks. Strap on (no pun intended) the Key to Success and you will get all the goodies you could ever imagine.

I poop on O'aka!