PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break.

Rostum
08-31-2005, 06:07 AM
Yeah, so I feel burnt out that I finaly got all my AF and just a couple of levels to 60. And I'm going to take a break for awhile to play either another MMO, or just some random offline RPG's - and maybe catch up with life (lol).

Anyways, point of thread. When was it that you took a break from FFXI and for what ever reason? Do you plan on taking a break sooner or later?

Miriel
08-31-2005, 06:22 AM
I take random breaks every once in awhile. Earlier this summer I took a month off for no real reason, just didn't feel like playing. And I also took a break when I started school in January, and I'm taking a mini-break now as school has started up again.

I think it's good to get a little distance from the game to keep yourself from burning out.

Yuffie514
08-31-2005, 06:33 AM
i cancelled my account like ever since June or July. my character's probably deleted by now b/c i thinks i have three months to reactivate my account. i might go back, no hassle in rebuilding. i'd still be an Elvaan Red-Mage, only i'll choose the tallest one!

Lionx
08-31-2005, 08:09 AM
I think they changed it to like 1 year now in the terms in the site. O_O i ono.

I took breaks every now and then without warning..take a week or two off and i go back playing. Of course i gotta get out of that habit, i leave the LS in a bad place if i just up and disappear for a week ><

Luc
09-01-2005, 12:54 AM
I took a 3 month break back in like... February?

I just got bored of the game, my old LS sucked, a lot of my real life friends were quitting, and I didn't wanna play the game by myself. x_X

Anyway, they decided to come back, so I did as well. :D

The game feels so much better when you take a break.. I guess I missed FFXI. =P

Vaprice
09-01-2005, 02:35 AM
Hello once again, Vap 2005, ye-ah baby. I took some breaks while playing FFXI, some of themmore than a week. But very few. Mostly when I was geinning out I just restarted a whole lot of different characters, to see which I would like better. So those first few months of playing was me just basically not getting anywhere at all.

But now I've stopped, I might be back. We don't know what tomorrow will bring though, so you never know ^^

Destai
09-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Take a break from a video game? I only play when Im in the mood and have the time in the first place. I cant say I follow a schedule to playing it.

Lich3636
09-07-2005, 04:27 PM
takeing a break right now myself friend made me try wow and that go me in the mood to play warcraft3 so now im half way done with it and plan to return to FFXI after i finish up frozen throne but that wont be for a bit as my love of magic the gathering has returned and im spending my free time playing friends...... go Samurai and Ninja