PDA

View Full Version : CHILDREN OF THE CREATOR, HEAR MY VOICE AND CONVERT NOW!

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 01:27 AM
BROTHERS, SISTERS, I have come before you to spread the word of our Creator, the Lord Cid, and I come to guide you along the path to rightenousness. You all are sinners, heathens and fornicators, spreading your vile filth such as spam, flaming and advertising, well let me tell you now my brothers and my sisters, unless you convert to the way of light, you shall be sent to eternal damnation and branded with the pink title, a mark of the sinner. I too was once a sinner, just like you. I know this is hard to believe, but is the truth, but I have turned away from the darkness! I have embraced the way of the Creator, Cid! I will no longer destroy his dreams! He will protect you from the spam with his shield, and smite down all spammers with his sword! Look not to these false prophets like Old Manus or -N-! CONVERT NOW! Make a donation to 555-SAVE-ME-PSYCHOTIC TODAY!

Doomie
TESTIFY, BRUTHA', TESTIFY!

XxSephirothxX
PRAISE GAWD!!!!

Hawkeye
*BOWS TO THE HOLY ONE*

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-01-2005, 01:28 AM
I thought only his holiness, the EoFF Pope I, otherwise know as theundeadhero could speak to our Lord? Are you a new oracle coming down from heave to save us from our sinful ways?

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 01:29 AM
These children have all seen the true way, the way the Creator intended it. Why delay salvation, brothers and sisters? Throw off the spammy bondage of Satan and convert!

rubah
Neel is my favorite false prophet!

Indian prophet pried.

Hawkeye
COME TOWARDS THE WAYS OF CIDISM!

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 01:31 AM
The Creator has created this paradise for you, this Eyes on Final Fantasy heaven right here on Earth, and how do you repay him? You defile his works! You pour scorn on all of his efforts! You disregard all the care and love he has put into the Creation, and all the blood and sweat he has shed for your joy!

Brothers, sisters, can you not see the true path? The righteous path?

Doomie
09-01-2005, 01:31 AM
CIDISM IS THE PATH TO GAWD-A! TESTIFY!

Shoden
09-01-2005, 01:34 AM
too was once a sinner, just like you. I know this is hard to believe, but is the truth, but I have turned away from the darkness!

OMG! *DIES*

what benefits do I get from turning to the light?

XxSephirothxX
09-01-2005, 01:34 AM
OH LAW-UD, I SEE THE LIGHT! LET MY SINS BE WASHUD FROM MY BODAH AS I ASCEND UP INTO THE RANKS OF THE HOLY ONES!

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 01:35 AM
OMG! *DIES*

what benefits do I get from turning to the light?Brother Shoden, you will have no longer to fear the tyranny of the dark ones, for the Creator shall watch over and guide you to eternal bliss.

Doomie
09-01-2005, 01:36 AM
too was once a sinner, just like you. I know this is hard to believe, but is the truth, but I have turned away from the darkness!

OMG! *DIES*

what benefits do I get from turning to the light?

A LIFE OF PURITY-A IS IT'S OWN REWAR-UD!

Shoden
09-01-2005, 01:36 AM
Good enough for me *Joins*

Doomie
09-01-2005, 01:37 AM

TESTIFY!

Is this the end of the world....The second coming of Psychotic?

ShivaBlizzard8
SAVE ME O YOUR CIDNESS!

LO! I can walk again! Oh wait, I could always walk. . .

Rase
So, if I join, I can be Psy's brother?

Hawkeye

TESTIFY!
KNOW THE WAYS OF CIDISM-A!

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Another soul has been saved from the injustices of the spam fornicators! The Creator will become as a shepherd and a father to you, and will lead you away from the evil.

Brothers, sisters, please save yourselves, I am begging you to cast off your rags of sin and clothe yourselves in the garments of righteousness! 555-SAVE-ME-PSYCHOTIC.

Caspian
09-01-2005, 01:39 AM
ur gay psychot lol

Doomie
09-01-2005, 01:39 AM
SAVE ME O YOUR CIDNESS!

LO! I can walk again! Oh wait, I could always walk. . .

THE LORD DOES IT AGAIN-A! TESTIFY!

YOU CAN BE A FOLLOWER OF THE LORD-A! ALL HAIL CID-A!

SammieBabe
09-01-2005, 01:40 AM
Save me please!!!! Save me from being a cheap, evil harlot!!!!!!!

DK
I refuse.

Psychotic
Ohhhhhhhhh Brother Caspian, your downfall is soon at hand, but my Brother, you can change! Repent your despicable flaming ways and open your heart to the love of the Creator! The Creator will always love you, Brother Caspian, even if you do not love him.

EDIT: Apply the same to Brother Kyono.

Doomie
09-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Save me please!!!! Save me from being a cheap, evil harlot!!!!!!!

CID-A FORGIVES YOU! JOIN OUR RANKS-A!

Caspian
no u sux haha

Shoden
ur gay psychot lol

You Do not see the truth!

LONG LIVE THE FIRST EOFF POPE!!!!!!! *protests*

Caspian
09-01-2005, 01:42 AM
eoff pope ftw lol

DK
Ohhhhhhhhh Brother Caspian, your downfall is soon at hand, but my Brother, you can change! Repent your despicable flaming ways and open your heart to the love of the Creator! The Creator will always love you, Brother Caspian, even if you do not love him.

EDIT: Apply the same to Brother Kyono.

You are no longer my brother! From this day forth, you are my enemy! :mad2:

XxSephirothxX
TELL US, BROTHAH, HOW MUCH WE NEED TO SEND YOU TO CLEANSE OUR SOULS-A! I AM WILLING TO GET RID OF ALL MY MATERIAL POSESSIONS FOR THE PATH OF GAWUHD!

Caspian
i liek money lol

Hawkeye
09-01-2005, 01:43 AM
CIDISM-A IS THE ONLY WAY MY BRUTHAS AND SISTAS! KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT, AND TESTIFY!

Psychotic
Perhaps you do not listen to me for I am but a humble preacher, but the word of one who is more powerful than I shall make you see the light!

Great Prophet Crash has begged for you to stop the sinning. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=69272) Brothers, Sisters, if you do not take my word then please follow the teachings of the Great Prophet.

Doomie

FROM THE NAME OF THE EOFF FAQ, I SAY EVIL BE GONE-A!

Dignified Pauper
Psy for next CK!

DK
09-01-2005, 01:44 AM
Crash is a lie! Cidism is a lie! YOUR FAITH IS BUILT ON LIES! DON'T MAKE ME GET DAN BROWN ON YOU!

ShivaBlizzard8
09-01-2005, 01:44 AM

RUN! ITS THE ANTI-POPE!

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Psy for next CK!Brother, I would be honoured to ascend to the ranks of the Warriors of the Creator, the Guardians of the Great Kingdom of Eyeson!

And the EoFF Pope is in agreement, as he, like me, and like all of you, is a servant of the Creator and follows his whim.

TESTIFY!

Kyono is right.

The path of the EoFF Pope is the only way!!!!

Hawkeye
Crash is a lie! Cidism is a lie! YOUR FAITH IS BUILT ON LIES! DON'T MAKE ME GET DAN BROWN ON YOU!
I PRAY THEE THAT ALL THE DEMONS ARE CAST-A OUT OF YOUR BAWDA AND YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT OF CIDISM-A!

XxSephirothxX
Perhaps you do not listen to me for I am but a humble preacher, but the word of one who is more powerful than I shall make you see the light!

Great Prophet Crash has begged for you to stop the sinning. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=69272) Brothers, Sisters, if you do not take my word then please follow the teachings of the Great Prophet.
BROTHA CRASH HAS SEEEEN THE LIGHT-A! AS A SIGN OF DEVOTION TO OUR CAUSE-A, I WILL CUT OFF MY SINFUL RIGHT ARMAH AND SEND IT TO BROTHA PSY-AH!

Rase
09-01-2005, 01:46 AM

YOU CAN BE A FOLLOWER OF THE LORD-A! ALL HAIL CID-A!

Darn...

Well, I can't get the hang of the way you holy men type, so I'll just wait for a revalation over hear.

Jojee
The pope is in my pants.

http://www.boomspeed.com/strawbee/spam.gif

Psychotic
Brother Kyono, the Creator Cid has taught us that everything is Lambert's fault, especially the Fire of London. Do you not see the glory and wisdom that he possesses?

OH SISTER JOJO YOU SHALL BURN IN THE FIRES OF HELL! THE PINK TITLE SHALL BE YOUR BANNER AND THE GUILT OF YOUR SINS SHALL BE YOUR FLAG!

crashNUMBERS
BROTHERS, SISTERS, I have come before you to spread the word of our Creator, the Lord Cid, and I come to guide you along the path to rightenousness. You all are sinners, heathens and fornicators, spreading your vile filth such as spam, flaming and advertising, well let me tell you now my brothers and my sisters, unless you convert to the way of light, you shall be sent to eternal damnation and branded with the pink title, a mark of the sinner. I too was once a sinner, just like you. I know this is hard to believe, but is the truth, but I have turned away from the darkness! I have embraced the way of the Creator, Cid! I will no longer destroy his dreams! He will protect you from the spam with his shield, and smite down all spammers with his sword! Look not to these false prophets like Old Manus or -N-! CONVERT NOW! Make a donation to 555-SAVE-ME-PSYCHOTIC TODAY!
Your mock against me was only good to make me "heh"...

Doomie
OWWWWWW

I WAS A SINNER
A REAL BAD MAN
WHAT HE SAID I SHALT NOT DO
I RESPONDED WITH A FLAME AND SPAM
BUT I BROKE DOWN TO MY KNEES
AND BEGAN TO CRY
I'M TELLING YOU MY BROTHA'S
TEEEEEESSSSTTTTIIIIFYYYYY!!!!

*gets down on his knees a la James brown*

DK
09-01-2005, 01:47 AM
There is no light! You speak lies! You try to pull the wool over the eyes of the community, but you'll never get me! I BURN YOUR FALSE BIBLES AND CID IDOLS!

ZeZipster
09-01-2005, 01:48 AM
Okay, I don't want to spoil the ending, but isn't this spam in itself?

You're all damned.

Shoden

THE POWER OF CID COMPELLS YOU! RESORT TO THE LIGHT, JOIN US AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED FROM TOTAL HELL OF "SPAM"

Psychotic
Your mock against me was only good to make me "heh"...Great Prophet, I seek not to mock you but follow your wisdom. I am creating a spam free kingdom in the name of our Creator!

The pope is in my pants.

http://www.boomspeed.com/strawbee/spam.gif

Now I see the light, we must journey to the Holy of Holies, to the Pants of Jojo!

Doomie
09-01-2005, 01:49 AM
Okay, I don't want to spoil the ending, but isn't this spam in itself?

You're all damned.

BLASPHEMY!

bipper
Herrocy! I shall rally Maxx Power and rid the land of you blasphomac prophets!

Bipper

Hawkeye
Your mock against me was only good to make me "heh"...Great Prophet, I seek not to mock you but follow your wisdom. I am creating a spam free kingdom in the name of our Creator!
I too alas are a follower of the great prophet and his wisdom! We shall cast all sinners' sins into the firey pits of hell to where they belong!

crashNUMBERS
09-01-2005, 01:50 AM
You only do this to get more people to enjoy..

Masamune·1600
09-01-2005, 01:50 AM
But I thought that Kishi was the Creator? (http://www.venganza.org)

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 01:51 AM
My Brothers, my Sisters, we are no blasphemic or false prophets! We spread the word of the Creator, Cid, and we only wish to save more souls from the fires of damnation! See the light, see the goodness, give your hearts over to the right, and there you will find your eternal glory. Please, Children of the Creator, I only wish to stop you getting marked with the pink title of the traitor.

ShivaBlizzard8
09-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Okay, I don't want to spoil the ending, but isn't this spam in itself? You're all damned.

Lies! Lies I say!

Shoden
09-01-2005, 01:52 AM
All Followers Testify! our Custom titles shall tribute to the great one himself-A

XxSephirothxX
HEAR THE SONG OF GAWUHD! (http://www.higherpraise.com/CalvaryChapel/FaithfulAndTrue.htm)

i have seen the truth. Now we must surrender ourselves to the mighty JoJo!

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 01:53 AM
Okay, I don't want to spoil the ending, but isn't this spam in itself? You're all damned.

Lies! Lies I say!Sister ShivaBlizzard8 is right! ZeZipster is an agent of the Anti-Cid! Follow not his treachery! Open your arms not to his falsehoods! EMBRACE THE CREATOR!

DK
09-01-2005, 01:54 AM
I am on neither side completely, yet this side appeals to me more than your church of lies. For now, it will do. But as for you, I say bah! False prophecies and propaganda, all of it! I BATHE IN CIDS TEARS! I REJOICE IN HIS PAIN!

09-01-2005, 01:54 AM
I am on neither side completely, yet this side appeals to me more than your church of lies. For now, it will do. But as for you, I say bah! False prophecies and propaganda, all of it! I BATHE IN CIDS TEARS! I REJOICE IN HIS PAIN!

Yes we must follow her, she is the way. Pain and tears shall rule this board!

crashNUMBERS
09-01-2005, 01:55 AM
My Brothers, my Sisters, we are no blasphemic or false prophets! We spread the word of the Creator, Cid, and we only wish to save more souls from the fires of damnation! See the light, see the goodness, give your hearts over to the right, and there you will find your eternal glory. Please, Children of the Creator, I only wish to stop you getting marked with the pink title of the traitor.
Psy, Forget it. Even if I could use a sig I wouldn't join. My thread get's locked up and mocked while you just gain more rep. with others. Im sick of this..

Jojee
*Nietzsce* Cid is dead.

There is only Satan, for spam, and fornication. ^_^

Edit: Oh, and pink. xD

ZeZipster
Okay well when you're all burning in the deepest depths of the Video Game Music / The Spirits threads don't come crying to me.

Because I'll be too busy living it up in the Archives.

*Nietzsce* Cid is dead.

She has spoken! *bows in reverence*

Psychotic
Brother Kyono, Sister Jojo and Brother TSoL, you are each nothing in the Creator's eyes but a fornicator and a traitor! But when you see the damage done to his dream, his vision, and his works, which you are defiling with your vile blaspheming posts, you too will see the Light of the Creator and he will embrace you back as a returned Child.

Doomie
09-01-2005, 01:56 AM
LADIES AND GENTS, DO NOT FOLLOW THE WAYS OF THESE SINNERS! THEY TRY TO WARP YOUR MIND WITH THIS BLASPHEMOUS GARBAGE. OPEN YOUR EYES AND CLEANSE YOUR SOUL. C'MON BRUTHA'S, TESTIFY!

Shoden
09-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Spam is bad for the soul. Look what happened to Jojo.

Hawkeye
09-01-2005, 01:57 AM
*Nietzsce* Cid is dead.

Edit: Oh, and pink. xD
CID-A IS PRIMORDIAL! HE CANNOT DIE; HE IS A GREATER POWER THAN WE CAN EVERY IMAGIN-A

TESTIFY!

Brother Kyono, Sister Jojo and Brother TSoL, you are nothing in the Creator's eyes but a fornicator and a traitor! But when you see the damage done to his dream, his vision, and his works, which you are defiling with your vile blaspheming posts, you too will see the Light of the Creator and he will embrace you back as a returned Child.

LIAR!!!! The Lady Jojo is the only way to live!

DK
There is no true leader! The destiny of this board is to burn, to explode in a blaze of spam and chaos! It is written in the stars! You cannot fight destiny! This so called Cidism is nothing but a placebo for the weak minded. I cast it aside! EMBRACE FATE! FUFIL YOUR DESTINY! SPAM! SPAM!

crashNUMBERS
09-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Hah!! Funny how you people were arguing with me just a while ago but now that psy does it everyones all "OMG we so nned to stop. We're like, OMG, Hurting Cid's feelings"..

09-01-2005, 01:59 AM
We must hastily save ourselves from these liars. We must arise against them! All Hail Jojo, the Anti-Cid!

Psychotic
Leader? Leader? I? Sister Jojo? Freddie Mercury? No, my poor mistaken and misguided brothers and sisters, no. There is but one Leader, and that is our Lord and Creator Cid. See the glory and truth in his words, and become one with his virtues. TURN FROM HIS LIGHT AND YOU SHALL BE DESTROYED ON JUDGMENT DAY, THOU FORNICATORS!

Jojee
Satan gives you PLEASURE, and FUN, and COOKIES! :cookie:

Does Cid offer you that? ^_^ I didn't think so.

ZeZipster
Hah!! Funny how you people were arguing with me just a while ago but now that psy does it everyones all "OMG we so nned to stop. We're like, OMG, Hurting Cid's feelings"..

Well it's apparent that Nned has gone far enough with his actions.

Doomie
There is no true leader! The destiny of this board is to burn, to explode in a blaze of spam and chaos! It is written in the stars! You cannot fight destiny! This so called Cidism is nothing but a placebo for the weak minded. I cast it aside! EMBRACE FATE! FUFIL YOUR DESTINY! SPAM! SPAM!

BRUTHA, MANY BEFORE YOU HAVE PREDICTED THE APOCALYPSE! NOSTRADAMUS, SOME OTHER DUDE WITH A RETARDED NAME AND BEARD. ALL WERE WRONG. THEY WALK DOWN THE PATH OF FALSE BELIEFS. DO NOT BE ONE OF THEM. COME ON BRUTHA', TESTIFY.

09-01-2005, 02:01 AM
Oh how we are bless with the presence of Jojo!

Psychotic
TESTIFY, BROTHER DOOMIE!

Shoden
EVIL DOERS SHALL BE CAST INTO THE PITS OF BANN-ISM-A TESTIFY! HEAR US GREAT CID

Jojee
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Psychotic
TESTIFY, BROTHER SHODEN!

Doomie
09-01-2005, 02:02 AM
MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS THAN CID'S LOVE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Jojee
09-01-2005, 02:02 AM
EVIL DOERS SHALL BE CAST INTO THE PITS OF BANN-ISM-A TESTIFY! HEAR US GREAT CID
Do you want to follow someone who threatens you so, who inspires so much fear, so much violence?

Follow the way of fun and pink and love and spam <3 ^_^

DK
09-01-2005, 02:03 AM
BRUTHA, MANY BEFORE YOU HAVE PREDICTED THE APOCALYPSE! NOSTRADAMUS, SOME OTHER DUDE WITH A RETARDED NAME AND BEARD. ALL WERE WRONG. THEY WALK DOWN THE PATH OF FALSE BELIEFS. DO NOT BE ONE OF THEM. COME ON BRUTHA', TESTIFY.

Believe what you want! Spin your propaganda! The fools who fall for your lies do so at their own peril! When all is said and done, and EoFF is reduced to nought but sand in the wind of time, where will be your mighty creator then? He does not exist! You are deluding yourselves on the hope of salvation, but nothing will save you from the downfall of EoFF! YOU SHALL ALL FALL DOWN

09-01-2005, 02:03 AM
TESTIFY, BROTHER SHODEN!

They are liars, do not listen to them...Come to Jojo she will lead us on the right path of eternal spam!

SammieBabe
09-01-2005, 02:04 AM
I have seen the light!!! I have been saved from my evil harlot ways!!!! Please save yourselves while you can!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychotic
Brothers and Sisters, I ask you to look at Heretic Jojo. Look at how disgusting she is. Look at how vile she is. Look at how she is a mere shell of the glorious child of Cid that she once was. And so my Brothers and Sisters, I ask you: Do you want to face eternity living such a wretched life? A half-life, based on evil, wickedness and deceit? Come over to the Light of the Creator.

XxSephirothxX
WE NEED NAUGHT BUT OUR BLIND FAITH-A TO KEEP ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS! DOWN WITH THESE SPAMMING SINNERS! DAMN THEM TO THE VERY DEPTHS OF HELL, TO MEET FACE TO FACE WITH THE DEVIL HIMSELF-AH!

Doomie
09-01-2005, 02:05 AM
TESTIFY, BROTHER SHODEN!

They are liars, do not listen to them...Come to Jojo she will lead us on the right path of eternal spam!

BUT SPAM IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. IT LEADS TO THE DESTRUCTION OF CID'S DREAMS! COME ON BRUTHA' TESTIFY! THIS JOJO IS JUST A SLANG FOR LUCIFER-A!

Hawkeye
The herotic Jojo is nothing more than another creation of Cid's magnificant power! Come join the ways of Cidism, the only true way you can be saved from all sin!

Brothers and Sisters, I ask you to look at Heretic Jojo. Look at how disgusting she is. Look at how vile she is. Look at how she is a mere shell of the glorious child of Cid that she once was. And so my Brothers and Sisters, I ask you: Do you want to face eternity living such a wretched life? A half-life, based on evil, wickenedess and deceit? Come over to the Light of the Creator.

Lies!!!! Jojo is not perverted, it those that follow Cidism that are. Jojo is our ruler and you shall feel spam!

Jojee
09-01-2005, 02:06 AM
You know you're not really reading any of this and you just want cookies :cookie: :p

And a free sample of spam to anyone who joins within the next hour -- usually a value of $19.99!

DK
09-01-2005, 02:06 AM
Do not listen to this heathen, Psychotic. He and his fellow members of the cult of Cidism seek only to draw your money from your wallets and to brainwash you to do their bidding! There is no Creator! Their principles are built on foundations of lies! Do not lose your minds to these evil beings! Prepare yourself for eternity! Spam! SPAM! EMBRACE DESTINY!

Doomie
09-01-2005, 02:07 AM
You know you're not really reading any of this and you just want cookies :cookie: :p

And a free sample of spam to anyone who joins within the next hour -- usually a value of $19.99!

BUT NOW IT COSTS YOUR SOUL-A!

Psychotic
Lies!!!! Jojo is not perverted, it those that follow Cidism that are. Jojo is our ruler and you shall feel spam!The true Followers of Cid shall feel no spam, for he guards us against such wicked devices of the Dark One. Remember, oh Children of the Creator, donate to 555-SAVE-ME-PSYCHOTIC and you too can be set back on the Path to Righteousness. Amen!

ZeZipster
I'll contemplate joining the Cidianity and Cidentology, but not Cidism.

You figured me out.....Oh well *eats cookies*

Hawkeye
Tis not true Heritic Kryono! Jojo has willing offerend bribes to draw you into her false beliefs! Cidism offers freedom, happiness, and prosperity!

Jojee
09-01-2005, 02:08 AM
Do you really want to listen to someone who keeps telling you to donate? Join Satan, cos' we give you free stuffs ^__^ teehee.

Doomie
09-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Do you really want to listen to someone who keeps telling you to donate? Join Satan, cos' we give you free stuffs ^__^ teehee.

YEAH, FREE PAIN AND MISERY. COME ON BRUTHA' TESTIFY!

Psychotic
Listen not to the foul debauncheries of the Heretic Jojo. They may be free....if you consider your soul to have no price!

Hawkeye
DONATION FOR THOSE WHO WE CAN EDUCATE-A TO THE LIGHT OF CIDISM-A, AND SPREAD THE GOOD WORD OF HIS HOLY ONE-A

TESTIFY

Jojee
What a small price a soul is to pay for a cookie. :cookie:

That is why I joined *eats more cookies*

Shoden
09-01-2005, 02:10 AM
Do not listen to this heathen, Psychotic. He and his fellow members of the cult of Cidism seek only to draw your money from your wallets and to brainwash you to do their bidding! There is no Creator! Their principles are built on foundations of lies! Do not lose your minds to these evil beings! Prepare yourself for eternity! Spam! SPAM! EMBRACE DESTINY!

Blasphemy. We won't let you resort to the ways of the darkness, come to the light feel the anti spam sheild and arms of the great creator.

Eyes on shall live!

XxSephirothxX
09-01-2005, 02:10 AM
BROTHER ELWOOD CAN SEE THE LIGHT! TESTIFY! (http://bubba.org/bb/sounds/were_on_.au)

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 02:11 AM
What a small price a soul is to pay for a cookie. :cookie:When Loony BoB was out in the desert, and the foul one tempted him with such luxuries, did he turn? Did he give in to the way of evil just for more comfort? No! HE TRUSTS IN THE WILL OF THE CREATOR! TESTIFY MY BROTHERS! THESE FORNICATORS SHALL ROT IN THE DUNGEONS OF LUCIFER!

09-01-2005, 02:11 AM
I say we should sacrifice those of Cidism to Jojo!

Hawkeye
09-01-2005, 02:12 AM
WHERE WAS YOUR gAWDUH WHEN HE CREATED ALL THAT IS GOOD, AND RIGHT-A?

Doomie
09-01-2005, 02:13 AM
*sings to the tune of James Brown ~ I Feel Good*

I LOVE CID
DUNUNUNUNUNUNU
LIKE ANYONE WOULD
DUNUNUNUNUNUNU
I LOVE CID
DUNUNUNUNUNUNU
LIKE I SHOULD
DUNUNUNUNUNUNU
I LOVE CID
I LOVE CID
JOJO'S A GIT
DUN DUN DUN
OWWWWWWWW

Jojee
09-01-2005, 02:13 AM
What a small price a soul is to pay for a cookie. :cookie:When Loony BoB was out in the desert, and the foul one tempted him with such luxuries, did he turn? Did he give in to the way of evil just for more comfort? No! HE TRUSTS IN THE WILL OF THE CREATOR! TESTIFY MY BROTHERS! THESE FORNICATORS SHALL ROT IN THE DUNGEONS OF LUCIFER!
If Cid is so forgiving, then why can Baloki not come back from the abyss of the banned until possibly two years later? :p

-N-
09-01-2005, 02:14 AM
False prophet?

DK
I distrust both of you factions! Something is not almost correct here, and I intend to find out what it is! Children of Destiny, do not be afraid. I shall show you the truth!

Psychotic
If Cid is so forgiving, then why can Baloki not come back from the abyss of the banned until possibly two years later? :p
Baloki has not yet repented for his sins and until he opens his heart to the Creator and begs for his forgiveness, he cannot be returned to the realm of the living because of his ungratefulness.

WHERE WAS YOUR gAWDUH WHEN HE CREATED ALL THAT IS GOOD, AND RIGHT-A?

She was creating the true goodness: spam.

Jojee
09-01-2005, 02:15 AM
Baloki has not yet repented for his sins and until he opens his heart to the Creator and begs for his forgiveness, he cannot be returned to the realm of the living because of his ungratefulness.
You lie. xD Baloki has repented, and a lot of good that did him! Apparently forgiveness has a time limit.

Whereas spam, spam is eternal and loving.

-N-
09-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Does Old Manus know about this yet?

Shlup
09-01-2005, 02:16 AM
This thread causes me pain.

Hawkeye
09-01-2005, 02:17 AM
You lie. xD Baloki has repented, and a lot of good that did him! Apparently forgiveness has a time limit.

Whereas spam, spam is eternal and loving.
BLASPHAMER! I ONCE, TOO, THOUGHT AS THE HERITIC JOJO HAS, AND I HAVE RECEIEVED NOTHING-A THAN PUNISHMENT FOR MY UN-GOODLY DEEDS! WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT-A! TESTIFY!

Jojee
Do cookies cause you pain, Shlup? :cookie: ^_^ Join ussss.

Doomie
This thread causes me pain.

THAT'S THE PAIN THAT SPAM CREATES. JOIN US NOW, SISTA'!

Faris
To spam or not to spam? :eek:

09-01-2005, 02:18 AM

You must follow the way of Jojo. Join us Faris and feel the power of the spam!

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 02:19 AM
In the beginning, Cid created the forums. And the forums was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Cid moved upon the face of the forums and Cid said, Let there be forums, and thus General Chat and all the other forums were created.

On the second day he created images for his future children to display under their posts, filled with a banner or text or links to their favourite website. And these he called signatures.

On the third day he created pictures to be displayed under the names of the user, showing a visual representation of their self. And these he called avatars.

On the fourth day he created a series of small faces depicting every emotion imaginable, from happiness to joy, from anger to embarassment. And these he called smilies.

On the fifth day he created eestlinc.

On the sixth day he created his Children to populate and guard the paradise he had created for them, and these he called members.

On the seventh day he got drunk out of his face.

Meat Puppet
*has sex with a ghost*

Faris

You must follow the way of Jojo. Join us Faris and feel the power of the spam!
Jojo scares me though. :eek:

09-01-2005, 02:20 AM
In the beginning, Cid created the forums. And the forums was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Cid moved upon the face of the forums and Cid said, Let there be forums, and thus General Chat and all the other forums were created.

On the second day he created images for his future children to display under their posts, filled with a banner or text or links to their favourite website. And these he called signatures.

On the third day he created pictures to be displayed under the names of the user, showing a visual representation of their self. And these he called avatars.

On the fourth day he created a series of small faces depicting every emotion imaginable, from happiness to joy, from anger to embarassment. And these he called smilies.

On the sixth day he created his Children to populate and guard the paradise he had created for them, and these he called members.

LIES!

Shoden
09-01-2005, 02:20 AM
Spam is an unholy abomination, Cid put Spam as sin because of the sheer evil it holds and the threat to the kingdom of eoff.

Faris
09-01-2005, 02:21 AM

What a man! :<3:

Psychotic
LIES!Oh Heretic TSoL, the only ones who spread lies and untruths are servants of the Dark One, such as yourself. We are Children of Cid and we preach the word of light!

XxSephirothxX
I HAVE A REVELATION FOR YOU MY BROTHAS! JUST THIS VERY DAYUH JOJO ATTEMPTED TO STEAL MY BELOVED HAT-AH! SHE'S A TREACHEROUS LIAR AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED BY ANYONE! SHE'LL TURN HER BACK ON YOU ALL AND KEEP HER COOKIES ALL FOR HERSELF-AH! AMEN!!

Those who fear Jojo, fear her mighty power. They fear the truth: That spam is all and all is spam!

Jojee
Rofl. You mean Cid created Raistlin, and from Raistlin's rib he created...

-N-
09-01-2005, 02:22 AM
I'm pretty sure he created eestlinc on the sixth day. Hence the f. eestlinc.

Faris
Those who fear Jojo, fear her mighty power. They fear the truth: That spam is all and all is spam!
Nah, she's scary in general.

Psychotic
Rofl. You mean Cid created Raistlin, and from Raistlin's rib he created...ShlupQuack. They were naked together. :joey:

Hawkeye
CAN I GETAH AN AMEN?!

Shlup
09-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Whatever form of Hell this religion believes in, consider me the queen 'cause ya'll are nuts.

Psychotic
AMEN, BROTHER HAWKEYE!

Thou art blinded by them...It is the spam that scares you child, but embrace it. With it you can do anything. See, watch me *grows wings and flies around*

Look at the miracles of spam!

Doomie
JOJO, YOU HEATHEN! YOU ARE A SPAWN OF SATAN.

Jojee
09-01-2005, 02:24 AM
Yeah but a lot of good creating Raistlin did us. Stupid ancient guy :p Cidism claims that you are all descendants of Raistlin and that Shlup screwed him (Conver to us, Shlup. See sentence before.) xD DO YOU WANT TO BE DESCENDANTS OF RAISTLIN? EWWwwww.

Edit: Erik, honey, I am Satan ^___^

Faris

Thou art blinded by them...It is the spam that scares you child, but embrace it. With it you can do anything. See, watch me *grows wings and flies around*

Look at the miracles of spam!
But I hate seeing that man cry. :(

Shlup
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat??

Psychotic
*takes away your hat* >=|

K now you have to change your name to Azar Without a Hat ^__^ *wears hat*

HERETIC JOJO SAID THESE WORDS TO BROTHER AZAR! She only takes away, not gives!

SammieBabe
09-01-2005, 02:25 AM
AMEN!!!!!

09-01-2005, 02:25 AM
JOJO, YOU HEATHEN! YOU ARE A SPAWN OF SATAN.

No, she is Satan: Bringer of the Spam!

Hawkeye
09-01-2005, 02:26 AM
*takes away your hat* >=|

K now you have to change your name to Azar Without a Hat ^__^ *wears hat*

HERETIC JOJO SAID THESE WORDS TO BROTHER AZAR! She only takes away, not gives!
THE MORAL-AH IS THAT SATAN WILL TAKE AWAY ALL BLISS THAT CID-A HAS TO OFFER! TESTIFY

Jojee
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat??
Yes, apparently you were created from Wezly's rib. :p

Doomie
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. SPAM IS EVIL. IT KILLED LINUS. AND RAPED BALOKI.

Jojo must have taken the hat for it was misguiding Azar, she was trying to free him of your wicked ways!

Jojee
09-01-2005, 02:27 AM
WRONG. Linus died FOR spam. In memory of Linus -- spam, today.

And Baloki never received the supposed forgiveness that Cid offers. :p Cidism is all lies!

Psychotic
09-01-2005, 02:28 AM
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE TIME OF RECKONING IS NOW! THE LORD CID SHALL RETURN TO THE FORUMS AND BATHE US IN HIS HOLY LIGHT, AND LO, ALL SHALL BE JUDGED AND RECKONED! ETERNAL HAPPINESS OR ETERNAL DAMNATION AWAITS, FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF THE CREATOR AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED AND ASCEND THE STAIRWAY TO EVERLASTING JOY, OR ELSE YOU SHALL FALL DOWN INTO THE PITS OF CONTINUING TORMENT AND DESPAIR!

AMEN!

-N-
09-01-2005, 02:28 AM
Ew Linus.

bipper
09-01-2005, 02:29 AM
Cid's face has got to be wet by now.

bipper

XxSephirothxX
Jojo must have taken the hat for it was misguiding Azar, she was trying to free him of your wicked ways!
I WAS ONCE A POOR, MISGUIDED CHILD ON THE VAST TREACHEROUS SEA THAT IS THE INTERNET! BUT WHEN THE MIGHT BoB GAVE ME A HAT, HE BLESSED ME WITH WISDOM AND THE ABILITY TO THINK FOR MYSELF! THAT HAT LED ME TO A HOLY LIFE, AND HERETIC JOJO ROBBED ME OF MY ONLY HAPPINESS!

Hawkeye
AMEN BRUTHA PSYCHOTIC, AMEN!!!

DK
Aha! I have it! Your beloved Psy is not as clean as he would like you to believe! You wonder why he Slanders Jojo so? They have a secret. One that would never have been told had it not been for me stumbling across this picture!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/psyjo.jpg

HE IS SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY! OH YES! HE LIES! FILTHY DIRTY LIES JUST LIKE THE CIDISM PRINCIPLES! Note the look of shock on his face, he wasn't expecting that camera. And yes, Jojo's bed is really long, hence the small Psychotic in perspective.

HE LIES! HE REALLY LOVES JOJO! YOU ALL FAIL! CIDISM IS A LIE!

Shlup
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat??
Yes, apparently you were created from Wezly's rib. :p
Aw, c'mon. You've been here longer than I have. How come I have to be Eve and you get Satan? No fair!

ZeZipster
WRONG. Linus died FOR spam. In memory of Linus -- spam, today.

And Baloki never received the supposed forgiveness that Cid offers. :p Cidism is all lies!

*gasps*

HERE! HERE! I convert! FOR SPAM!

R.I.P. Linus.

Jojee
It doesn't matter, Neel. Satanism is the real way of love and beauty and spam. We offer love even to Linus and spam does not discriminate. ^_^

09-01-2005, 02:30 AM
I WAS ONCE A POOR, MISGUIDED CHILD ON THE VAST TREACHEROUS SEA THAT IS THE INTERNET! BUT WHEN THE MIGHT BoB GAVE ME A HAT, HE BLESSED ME WITH WISDOM AND THE ABILITY TO THINK FOR MYSELF! THAT HAT LED ME TO A HOLY LIFE, AND HERETIC JOJO ROBBED ME OF MY ONLY HAPPINESS!

You were blinded by the hat. Jojo released you from it! Now embrace the spam!

-N-
09-01-2005, 02:30 AM
I prefer neither the light nor the dark. I will walk the path of .

crashNUMBERS
09-01-2005, 02:31 AM
Destroy this thread. I'll do anything to get this deleted. Im sick of everything psy does is pure spam and no mod gives a crap..