PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth the pain :(:(:(

FFX_fanatiq
09-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Ok i litterally slaved over the span of one week searching for my ff7 memory card which had m ydata of up to the end of disk one...I worked my tail off,but is it worth it to just start over since i cannot find it?
disk one was hard :( :cry:

Rikku_Is_Me
09-01-2005, 03:43 AM
Do whatever you have to do to find it.....Tear your room completely apart if you have to....LOLz

G SpOtZ
09-01-2005, 03:43 AM
i lost a very important memory card awhile ago. if ffvii is ur only file on that, i say start over. but you might as well look for it when you have the time.

FFX_fanatiq
09-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Do whatever you have to do to find it.....Tear your room completely apart if you have to....LOLz

Heheh
want me to go over what i did?
searched garage
living room
under couches
had 2 dumpsters filled after searching room
called grandfather in florida
searched under bed/computer area

THIS IS SERIOUSLY ON MY LAST NERVE!

FFX_fanatiq
09-01-2005, 03:47 AM
i lost a very important memory card awhile ago. if ffvii is ur only file on that, i say start over. but you might as well look for it when you have the time.

sorry about your memory card..this is the first time i ever lost one :(
its horrible

G SpOtZ
09-01-2005, 03:59 AM
dude you worked WAY too hard to try to find that lol.... cleaning out dumpsters? nah way man they aren't THAT worth it lol. seriously, and literally, just look everywhere. especially in ur room, or wherever you mostly play games. MINE for some reason, was under a huge stack of notebooks from past years of school. -_-;; my mom found it. i felt like a complete idiot. i thought i looked everywhere, it took me weeks... and it's in a simple spot. so remember, you have to be VERY observant of both obvious things and not so obvious things.

FFX_fanatiq
09-01-2005, 04:01 AM
lol true i have a WEIRED habit of hiding things
mostly from my dad cuz he likes playing my games and cds and its annoying as hell
so i hide in weired places usually i know where

But im not concerned about the game it's the MEMORY CARD jgsjhdegwhd
and it could be anywhere
seriously the only way i can find it is to move

Fonzie
09-02-2005, 03:11 AM
My mom accientally threw my memory card away awhile back lol. Spring cleaning sucks!!! I have reason to expect that my sisters hid my things!!! O_o

soulICE
09-02-2005, 04:33 AM
when all else fails, play another game for a while to get over the frustration of losing the card (assuming you have more than one card), then return to FF7 and use different characters. thats what i did everytime i lost a card, only to find it a few days later.. >:E

GC's cards are even worse.