PDA

View Full Version : Dark Knight??????

Migitman
09-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Does anyone know if theres a way other than gameshark to get a character other than Gafgarion to become a dark knight? Also, does anyone else find it strange that they made Cloud use a materia blade instead of the Buster Sword? Or that they made it suck?

BG-57
09-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Not really, but Orlandu knows Dark Sword and Night Sword.

I find it even more strange that Cloud's sword was patiently waiting in a volcano for who knows how long before Cloud crossed the divide between worlds.

It's interesting to note that Cloud has a bonus limit break 'Cherry Blossom' that he doesn't learn in FFVII. Although 'Finish Touch' is my favorite.

Migitman
09-01-2005, 09:31 PM
He has Omnislash in FFt right? I cant remember since I haven't played my file with him in a while.

BG-57
09-02-2005, 01:14 AM
He has all the FFVII limit breaks, including Omnislash. It takes a long time to execute it without Short Charge. Finish Touch is much faster and inflicts fun status ailments like Dead, Petrify and Stop. :skull7:

Dignified Pauper
09-02-2005, 03:45 AM
One can obtain a dark knight!!!!! I did it!

You just have to kill Boco in the forest after saying you will rescue him. This will cause your character to move one alignment towards chaos and open up the Dark Knight class for Ramza.

Sasquatch
09-02-2005, 04:57 AM
You have to kill him with Ramza, though, as an Archer, equipped with nothing.

Migitman
09-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Ok well does he gotta do all the damage or just the last hit?

Despotus
09-02-2005, 05:26 PM
This is just a bunch o' B.S., right Diggy P. and 'Squatch? :tongue:

RedCydranth
09-03-2005, 01:01 AM
Indeed, lets not stray this poor boy. Leave alignment and such to games like Ogre Battle.

Dark knight is Gafgarion. The ONLY way to get one on your team is to cheat with a GameShark. Don't let these other fools try and tell you otherwise.

Dark Messenger
09-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Dark Knight sucks anyway. I hate Gafgarion. I always take his stuff and leave him for dead. Orlandu's WAY better. He's the closest to Dark Knight one can really get. But he rocks!

Migitman
09-05-2005, 01:14 AM
Of course Orlandu is way better, you never get to actually control Gafgarion, and Orlandu is way better then everybody since he uses all special knight class techniques. But who wouldn't want Ramza as a dark knight? he's completely amazing just as a knight and then add long range hp/mp drain making him completely invincible. That sucks that you can't get him to be one...