PDA

View Full Version : Levels

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
09-01-2005, 08:39 PM
Okay people. Here's what this thread is about. I'm in chapter five my first play through. Yuna is Level 49 and I can't seem to find anywhere to level up. Everyone is saying Via Infintro. I tried to level there but heres the deal. When you get so far up in the levels before level 20, Theres a Level where you see This monster on the screen before you fight him. I can't beat him therfore I have to fight him and lose. Which results in game over. And loss of all the experience I got while leveling in the via infintro. I just don't get enought experience from the levels below that either way. So Is there any other place or any other way?

Ps: Please list some good Dressphere combos, And some good Acsessorie combos.

karlabaines
09-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Lvl up in the farplane next to a save sphere so you can heal straight after a battle. Also wear an accessory that makes more random battles.

Crystal Tears
09-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Wear a lure bracer, like karlabaines has already stated and that large leaping dragon is called Elder Drake, if I'm not mistaken. To beat the elder drake, you will need a very high rate of evasion, preferably Berserkers with the ability Evade and Counter. This way they will avoid all physical attacks towards them, and always a White Mage to be on the safeside and revive any characters who are hit by the oversoul move, Pyreflexi.
However, if you line up close to the opposite wall, and wait for it to jump backwards, running quickly across the opening will result in you not having to fight the drake at all, though the rewards are quite tasty.
Other than the Via Infinito, try maybe the Thunder Plains, I believe they have a few nasty monsters running around by them. Hope I helped.

~*Crystal

SammieBabe
09-01-2005, 10:30 PM
The Mi'hen Highroad has a higher encounter rate, so that might be a good place. Although, the weaker fiends make it a bit more tedious....
Thunder Plains is good as well....

boys from the dwarf
09-02-2005, 07:57 AM
macalainia woods always has the most powerful enimies (apart rom some later on in the game places that are only aceesable after doing some thing.)so go to the farplane or macalainia woods.

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
09-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Thanks everyone that replied so far. Thanks everyone. Anyways anyone else have any ideas?

Final_Heavan_33
09-03-2005, 02:33 PM
try the farplane because thats really good, i hope you do know that in Via Infinito you are supposed to run past that monster? it is supposed to be solid so that if you have bad timing he will spank you. try a lure bracer of course for more encounters, and use the Ragnarok accessory so you can use powerful skills such as Black Sky to get rid of opponents easily, there are many options available but from the dsp Lady Luck you can learn double EXP and the Lady Luck dsp isnt half bad either, i actually got 4 x number 1 on "four Dice" and it did four hits x 100 so it did like 9999 four times. Cat Nip and a gunner with trigger happy lvl 3 is a white wash against enemies. hope this helps ya!

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
09-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Heh thanks everyone that suggested and helped me out. I'm leveling somewhat now. But I was wondering if anyone could help me on the black elemental at level 40???? Thanks everyne I really want that cat nip accesory. :ty: :beer:

Dark Messenger
09-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Black Elemental... I beat it once.

Everyone was a Dark Knight, one used Darkness, two used Charon (I think Rikku and Paine as Paine had the highest strength). It took a couple tries...

SammieBabe
09-06-2005, 05:51 PM
I had two Dark Knights using Darkness and an Alchemist to heal with Mega potions .....

look_out_below
09-14-2005, 04:45 AM
I used Yuna in her special dresssphere. If you get enough of its abilities unlocked it has huge health, automatic revieve, healing powers, and the black elemental tended to hit the petal things and not actually yuna.

SnoopyG
09-14-2005, 04:50 AM
go to the cave in thunder plains, the monsters are easy and they give out loads of exp. I got to lvl 70 that way.

Markus. D
09-15-2005, 06:32 AM
It helps if one of your characters (all three make the game boring) is wearing lady luck sphere.

get one of them to learn triple exp... theyll be lvled to eassily.