PDA

View Full Version : More help?

Sasquatch
09-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Alright, I'm in the city of the nobles...Treno. Where am I supposed to go? I sold that woman my zodiac coin, and it only gives me money. I sure as hell ain't gonna beat that dragon in the shop, not for a little while, especially if I can't get out of town to gain more EXP. I only have Steiner and Dagger, and some other schmuck that's an add-on. Competing at the card tournament gets me nothing, and I can't buy anything decent at the auction house, where I supposedly saw somebody that looks familiar (Kuja?). There's a smaller door beside the main auction-house door, but I can't get into it, even when it opens so the guards can change shifts. I've talked to everybody, and concluded that I need to do something with that damn tower, but it's locked. Is there a key somewhere for it, or am I supposed to do something else? Thanks y'all.

Necronopticous
09-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Are you supposed to be stealing Supersoft? If so, just go to the Inn in the slums area of Treno and you'll be able to progress the game there.

Beclem
09-01-2005, 11:05 PM
I sure as hell ain't gonna beat that dragon in the shop, not for a little while

It's a bird.. I killed it with 2 hits on my first visit with Steiner.

especially if I can't get out of town to gain more EXP. I only have Steiner and Dagger, and some other schmuck that's an add-on.

Hey! Don't be dissing Marcus! He's awesome!

But yeah, as the person above says, just go to the inn.

Sasquatch
09-02-2005, 01:27 AM
Ah. Gotcha. I'll see what I can do. Thanks again.

EDIT: By the way, what's with the zodiac stones? Get anything for 'em, or just a little money?

boys from the dwarf
09-02-2005, 07:52 AM
after getting all of the zodiac coin you will get loads of prizes and some realy good ones too. once you get the secret 13th zodiac you get the hammer which h=gives you an extra ending.

Polyonymous
09-03-2005, 02:27 AM
The more zodiac coins you give, the more things you recieve. You can find two here in Treno, that should be enough to get you the blood sword. The first is near the entrance, throw money into the fountain 13 times, the second is in the "slums" part of the city. If you have the blood sword equiped to stiener, you obsorb HP when you attack. You might also want to have the auto potion ability equiped if you plan on fighting the monster.

Basically your original question was already answerd, so... this is just a little extra I thought I would add.

Sasquatch
09-03-2005, 04:41 AM
Where at in the slums? And how many should I have by now? I only have the one, which I could sell to that woman for 1000 gil. Didn't know if I should sell it or keep it to use for something else.

FallenSilence
09-03-2005, 08:44 AM
You can have up to four coins by now. One from Dali, one from Burmecia, and two from Treno.

The one in the slums is hidden behind the tent. You'll need to climb down the ladder opposite the pub to get to it. And you can't use any of the coins for anything else other than trading for prizes.