PDA

View Full Version : Blue mage

Ben
09-02-2005, 03:09 PM
:mad2: How do they learn magic I've tried about every thing and I can't get them to learn anything.

ScottNUMBERS
09-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Have you equiped the ability "learning"? If you havent i suggest you do so. For a character to learn blue magic a monster has to use a blue magic on a character with learning. A good way to learn their abilities is to have a beastmaster take control of a monster and have it use each of its different attacks on your blue mage (with learning of course). Remember not all monster skills are blue magic and therefore you are not able to learn them. Hope this helps. :p

Yuffie514
09-02-2005, 05:54 PM
good tip, but don't forget how to find the "Learning" ability. i thinks it's from Blue Saber, which can be found in all shops. be sure to equip "Learning" into ur Support slot. it won't work if it's not in there. you can do this in the same screen which you use to equip sub-jobs, etc.

Ben
09-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks

kawakami Gensai
09-02-2005, 08:39 PM
I think after you have finished training your blue mage, itll become a favorite in your party. However, I enjoy using status effect magic to my heart's content.

Skyblade
09-07-2005, 09:02 PM
I think after you have finished training your blue mage, itll become a favorite in your party. However, I enjoy using status effect magic to my heart's content.

Not to mention one of the all time most powerful classes ever.

kawakami Gensai
09-08-2005, 02:30 AM

Not to mention one of the all time most powerful classes ever.

AMEN! :D

Momiji
09-08-2005, 03:45 AM
Angel Whisper = GODLIKE POWERZ!!!!!!11111one one 20X6!

Seriously though, the blue mage is quite good in the party, as long as it has good techniques.

vampirepiggyhunter7
12-03-2005, 01:19 AM
:mad2: How do they learn magic I've tried about every thing and I can't get them to learn anything.
Monsters have to attack blue mages for them to learn magic. Be sure to put him out in a battle with the bloodthirsters

Elite Lord Sigma
12-04-2005, 02:23 AM
Angel Whisper+White Wind+Dragon Force=Godliness.

Skyblade
12-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Angel Whisper+White Wind+Dragon Force=Godliness.

It's all about Lv?S-Flare!

A level 50 team, all equipped with Boneplate. Two Blue Mages, each with Turbo MP and Absorb MP. Give any other MP users Absorb MP. Each turn, have the Blue Mages use Lv? S-Flare. Massive healing to the entire team (no matter how far away), and 60 MP to anyone with Absorb MP. With this you will be nearly unstoppable.