PDA

View Full Version : Help With Everae

Chibi Tidus X
09-02-2005, 04:09 PM
I cant beat him and its getting me ticked off by the seconds can someone hepl me...Please? I am fighting him the first time on the air ship

tailz
09-02-2005, 04:17 PM
stay close dont move out and darken him ( correct me if im wrong bu this is possible right ?) then keep smashing him and make sure you have rikku use al bhed potions when nesecary

crazybayman
09-02-2005, 04:56 PM
stay close dont move out and darken him ( correct me if im wrong bu this is possible right ?) then keep smashing him and make sure you have rikku use al bhed potions when nesecary
Yes. And cast haste on everyone, and make sure everyone has enough hp. If not, train up!

boys from the dwarf
09-02-2005, 06:57 PM
move out and hell only use his weak attack. so heal from them with ease. use black magic and wakkas attacks and verious other long ranged attacks. also make sure all of the missiles are fires before he get on realy low health because when hes on low hell keep on coming closer instead of staying away. this is when you need to be more careful.for an easy end to the battle, use your overdrives which you should not have used yet and finish him.

Old Manus
09-02-2005, 07:06 PM
I can tell you what to do. Skip to your loo. NO NO....No....I got it.... Drop the Bombshell...No thats wrong again. have you tried the "Fake him out method?"

Its where you have him attacking you but then you hit X, and you say "Look at this its a poodle"
The boss like a fool, looks....then, you strike, you take out your rotting coconut and hurl it at his inner thigh, REMEMBER INNER THIGH, not outer, that would be a crucial mistake.

Hope this helps.

ILoveTheYellowChicken
09-02-2005, 10:02 PM
One PERFECT item to use in this battle is Al Bhed Potions Which will Cure the Perifacation and Give you 1000 Hp each time i found it very useful other then using Softs ALOT!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-03-2005, 12:30 PM
The albhed potions will also cure poison.

Stay close to him until he draws breath then look at the ATB gauge. If Cid get a go before evrae's next turn then select move away. If not, keep pummeling him with your strongest attackers (generally auron wakka n tidus)

Battle walkthrough:
1. Have tidus cast haste on himself first. Have your strongest attackers just keep attacking evrae at this point.
2. Have tidus cast slow on evrae. This might not work the first time but it will eventually.
3. Have tidus use hastega on the rest of the party
4. Keep attacking Evrae with your strongest attackers
5. When evrae draws in breath, only move away if Cid gets a go before evrae (Check the CTB gauge). if not just keep attacking. If you do move out, make sure you tell Cid to move in before Evrae's next move (but only if Cid gets a go before Evrae) If not, just make sure no one is petrified before Evrae's next move
6. If evrae Gets you with his breath, switch the first person with rikku and have her use an albhed potion (special/Use). then switch one of your healthy characters for the first one you switched out so that rikku can use nother al bhed potioon to cure him (cast haste on rikku at this point, it will help later). Then switch Rikku for the healthy character you switched out and just keep attacking.
7. When he has about 10,000 HP left he will cast haste on himself. Don't cast slow again as he will just counter with haste. Instead switching the weakest of ur 3 strong attackers for rikku and have her continuously use al bhed potions while the other 2 attack. Evrae should fall before long.

HINT: If you have wakka's attack reels at this point then charge his overdrive before entering battle. his attack reels should finish evrae off in one.

Mo-Nercy
09-05-2005, 02:51 AM
Yeah. Remember that Rikku is your healer now. Slow him. Blind him. Moving back and forth isn't really necessary but it doesn't hurt, just keep an eye out for Cid's next turn because sometimes it can be redundant. Keeping either Rikku or Tidus out at all times is probably a safe bet.

rubah
09-05-2005, 04:22 AM
when you train kimarhi as a thieving white mage, it's SO much easier. Honest.

If you manage to have any light curtains from the thunderplains, mix them.

Tai-Ti
09-08-2005, 12:10 PM
My Wakka nd Lulu were both pritty strong, so i didn't need to go in at all, Weener-McGeeze (What me and friends call Evare) really sux....(p_q)

(o`)9 6(o")--o
Me attacking Weener-McGeeze

KH-Cloudy
09-11-2005, 05:12 AM
Just use power break with Auron
Pull back
cast haste on everyone
Use dark attack with wakka
switch auron with lulu
make wakka cast dark attack again if evare
keep makng lulu cast blk magic
make tidus use cheer if evare usse photon somthing
if tidus has overdrive and evare has about 6-8k life use the first one
then get rikku to heal if need.

Psydekick
09-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Try and dispel his haste and it will be a simple win and also when your close use shooting star

Old Manus
09-25-2005, 10:59 AM
Best triple post ever

Primus Inter Pares
09-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Best triple post ever
It's posts like these that make me wish I forgot there were specific FF sections as you scroll down the page...

...Meh /j #eoff

Cruise Control
09-25-2005, 12:54 PM
1. Charge up Lulu, Wakka, Tidus, and Auron's Overdrives
2. Move out
3. Tidus Casts Hastega. If you don't have it, caste Haste on TIDUS FIRST! Proceed with hasteing everyone else.
4. Use Cheer, Focus, Reflex, and the thing Wakk has that raises accuracy. Multiple times if you like.
5. Sinced you upped accuracy, slow evrae.
6. Proceed Lulu to use drain Fury.
The missiles will help a lot.
7. Just hack away with Lulu and Wakka (I tought tidus drain so...)
8. When he moves in, swap Lulu for Auron, and use aurons Overdrive and Tidus overdrive, and Wakkas overdrive.

J.D
09-26-2005, 01:49 AM
Enter Battle
Slow Evrae
Pull Back
Hit Him With Magic And Wakka Till He Hastes Himself
He Will Gte Close
Use Kimharis Self Destruct Overdrive
Finish Him Off With Auron Overdrive

Hambone
09-26-2005, 03:04 AM
evrae is easy. I don't know why people think he's so hard.

ultimate snake
09-26-2005, 09:00 AM
evrae is easy. I don't know why people think he's so hard.

oh sure that realy helps. :rolleyes2 i just kept close used rikku tidus and auron with about 2k hp each and used al behd poitions before and after it did poision breath. oh i had also cast hastaga.

Hambone
09-26-2005, 11:54 PM
sorry. It's just weird that I am like the only person who think he's freakishly easy. Anyway, just back away when it inhales, cast slow on it, cast hastega on the party members, and use mega phoenixes and mega potions when needed. Use a party of Tidus, Rikku, and Auron or Lulu when he's near, and heal and stuff when he's away. It's really not a hard fight.

Cruise Control
09-26-2005, 11:57 PM
Nope, but you should at least try and help.

Karl
09-27-2005, 07:29 AM
move out and hell only use his weak attack. so heal from them with ease. use black magic and wakkas attacks and verious other long ranged attacks. also make sure all of the missiles are fires before he get on realy low health because when hes on low hell keep on coming closer instead of staying away. this is when you need to be more careful.for an easy end to the battle, use your overdrives which you should not have used yet and finish him.
pretty much what i was gonna say, but also, if u dont care about the lack of exp, kihmari's self destruct is pretty good at that point of the game, unless i was underleveled, not sure

Hambone
09-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Nope, but you should at least try and help.
I said I was sorry!