PDA

View Full Version : HGow am I gonna get 7 jump?

Migitman
09-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get my lancer to have 7 jump? I Have him wearing Germinas boots and that makes his jump at 5 but I cnat use Jump+2 or ignore height since he must have move find item equipped to find the items on the pillars in the Worker 7 battle.

Despotus
09-02-2005, 05:23 PM
It's not possible to give him a 7 jump without Jump+2 or Ignore Height. :( But, if what you're looking for is a way to get on top of those pillars, bring a large monster (Worker 8, a Dragon[even Holy Dragon], or a Behemoth) and position it next to the pillar. You must use the monster as a stepping stone to climb onto the pillar. Your jump must be 4 or better. *And it's a good idea to have a very low brave score (15 or so) to have a good chance at getting the rare items on the first try!* ;)

Migitman
09-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Lol! I forgot about using monsteres as a boost. I weven brought worker 8 into the battle because I never use him and I consider him expendable....Just gotta take out the hydras and it's all easy. Worker 7 is better than 8 though right?

RedCydranth
09-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Well, one can surmise they are the same.. But you never get Worker 7 on your team so we really can't know for sure.

If you are looking to get on those pillars make Rafa a lancer with Germinas boots and have her use Reis as a stepping stone. Bring a Mediator to lower her brave to about 11-15. You SHOULD get the Javelin II and Eschucteon II (reminder, those are what WE call them. The game refers them as Javelin and Eschucteon. As players and aides we refer them with II beside them so we can differentiate between the power weapon and the crap version.))