PDA

View Full Version : Yu Yevon is the Ezest

ILoveTheYellowChicken
09-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Everone says that Vegnagun was the Easiest Final FF Boss Ever.....He isnt it took me about 5 Min to kill him....But Yu Yevon i killed him in less than a Min all i had to do is Zombie him and Use a Phonix Down NOW THATS EZ COME ON!!!!!!!!

Momiji
09-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Hmmmm....zombie and phoenix down....I never thought of that.
Not that he was hard or anything in the first place....all he does is heal himself.

Old Manus
09-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Yu Yevon is the ezboardest.

ShivaBlizzard8
09-03-2005, 12:12 AM
Technically, Jecht is the final boss. Yu Yevon is just to fill out the plot line. I mean, you can't die - it isn't really a fight at all.

Necronopticous
09-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Technically, Jecht is the final boss. Yu Yevon is just to fill out the plot line. I mean, you can't die - it isn't really a fight at all.Precisely. If you consider Yu Yevon a boss fight, then that also means the battle with Sephiroth mid-way through the ending FMV is a boss fight, and I would argue that Sephiroth is even easier.

Mirage
09-03-2005, 03:14 AM
Jecht is the main end-boss. This is the truth.

ILoveTheYellowChicken
09-03-2005, 03:28 AM
wutever....but if Yu Yevon was only apart of the story line why didnt they just use a FMV???!!! So its Tech a Battle not really a Boss buts its still a battle

Mirage
09-03-2005, 03:35 AM
It is as Necronopticous says, Yu Yevon is as much of a final boss as the very last Sephiroth duel.

SammieBabe
09-03-2005, 03:59 AM
A fight where the game GIVES you Auto-Phoenix is not a fight... It's fluff to tie up loose ends......

Mirage
09-03-2005, 04:06 AM
It's the spell Auto-Life, actually :p.

TurkSlayer
09-03-2005, 05:48 AM
Can't count a battle where its immpossible to lose. Jechts just as easy though, and legendary weapons aren't necessary at all. You don't even need summons.

boys from the dwarf
09-03-2005, 09:59 AM
shuyin and vegnagun were the easiest bosses which you can dies on.and sephiroth final form one on one with cloud is easier than yuyevon.

SammieBabe
09-03-2005, 06:09 PM
It's the spell Auto-Life, actually :p.

You're right.. I'm sorry... It's been a couple months since I've done that fight ...... :D

Yliette
09-13-2005, 05:25 PM
Comparing Yu Yevon to Shuyin is a joke.

Comparing Jecht to Vegnagun is an even BIGGER joke.

The one part I find in FFX truly challenging is the part where you get close to Zanarkand. Consecutive boss fights. Third Seymour, Zanarkand guardian, Zanarakand inner dome guardian, and Yunalesca. Lesca was a hell to dispose of. I repeated battling her around 5 times.

Psydekick
10-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Comparing Yu Yevon to Shuyin is a joke.

Comparing Jecht to Vegnagun is an even BIGGER joke.

The one part I find in FFX truly challenging is the part where you get close to Zanarkand. Consecutive boss fights. Third Seymour, Zanarkand guardian, Zanarakand inner dome guardian, and Yunalesca. Lesca was a hell to dispose of. I repeated battling her around 5 times.
I agree that spectral keeper inside the zanarkand dome is hard and yunalesca is hard as well and evare is pretty difficult to.

rubah
10-09-2005, 07:32 PM
it wasn't an fmv so the player would personally feel the poignance of killing their aeons off themselves. And plus, it'd be switching between prerendered and real time back and forth so you could pick with aeon.

Kiwi Nazi
10-10-2005, 08:58 PM
I found lady Yunalesca to be somewhat easy. Fighting Seymour on Gagazet was hell until i figured out the really easy way to be him.