PDA

View Full Version : [Graphic Design] I made my first sig EVAR!

Anaconda
09-03-2005, 01:07 AM
This was my second time ever using photoshop and started doing tutorials online to see if I could do it. I always wondered how to actually make a sig and thought I couldn't do it. But I did it and I made my first sig ever.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/Anacondabug/ff12siganaconda.jpg

The name is kind of out of the border I couldn't figure out how to move it down a little more. lol.

Medi
09-03-2005, 01:12 AM
That's actually really good. Great job! :)

GooeyToast
09-03-2005, 02:19 AM
:up:

Sapphiresea
09-03-2005, 02:43 AM
I like it!!

ZeZipster
09-03-2005, 03:24 AM
Definitely extraordinary for a first shot.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-03-2005, 08:32 PM
I couldn't do that, even if i'd been doing it for ten years

excellnt work, now could you make me one?

Vyk
09-03-2005, 08:48 PM
If you made that image I'd be impressed XD Otherwise I think it's the same as mine. A cropped image with text-overlay with inner-gradient-stroke. Certainly better than what some people do though. Half the skill of making a good sig is finding the right material :D And you deffinitely found a nice image. Is that the dude from Tobal No. 1? ( Sorry, I live under a rock and its been forever since I saw that dude... >_> )

Odaisé Gaelach
09-03-2005, 09:51 PM
The colours are absolutely fantastic!

GooeyToast
09-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Is that the dude from Tobal No. 1? ( Sorry, I live under a rock and its been forever since I saw that dude... >_> )

*slaps*

It's Vaan you silly man.

iluvtetsuya
09-04-2005, 12:51 AM
and incase your wondering vyk ,vaan is from ffxii

Anaconda
09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
I did the tutorial but it was supposed to come out a little different than that but I think I made a mistake doing something and it turned out really well. lol. Thanks. I have photoshop at work but not at home yet so I can't make anything else. I'm still working on cutting portions of images to make renders. The image of Vaan was the supplied render in the tutorial. I followed the instructions which were great btw and made that. Like I said the turned out image that they made was a little diff than this one which seems to have been made witha little of my touch. ;) Thanks.,

I don't know about making any other sigs yet i'm still a novice at photoshop and go by tutorials but i'm going to practice more.

Apollo
09-04-2005, 02:20 AM
Pretty! :D Its awesome. Much better then my first signature was.

Vyk
09-04-2005, 04:13 AM
Abuse strokes and gradients :D

And yeah, there's a d'oh moment for me. But I'm no longer interested in the future of Final Fantasy so I'm not surprised I'd miss the main chicky-guy in the next one ;P

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
09-05-2005, 07:59 AM
It's a bit bright on some areas but nonetheless, it's quite nice. Most people, and I'm not trying to be mean, but most first attempt people have really messy graphics o___x Your's though, is fine.

Lushs
09-08-2005, 03:42 AM
I did the tutorial but it was supposed to come out a little different than that but I think I made a mistake doing something and it turned out really well. lol. Thanks. I have photoshop at work but not at home yet so I can't make anything else. I'm still working on cutting portions of images to make renders. The image of Vaan was the supplied render in the tutorial. I followed the instructions which were great btw and made that. Like I said the turned out image that they made was a little diff than this one which seems to have been made witha little of my touch. ;) Thanks.,

I don't know about making any other sigs yet i'm still a novice at photoshop and go by tutorials but i'm going to practice more.

Which Tutorial did you use?

btw... GREAT work! :)

Spammerman
09-08-2005, 03:58 AM
Its awesome.

Tai-Ti
09-08-2005, 11:50 AM
tis really kool *narrows eyes at the fact no where round location seels photoshop* i htink it's deffinatly awsome for a first go.