PDA

View Full Version : what games are you currently playing ?

ultima88
09-03-2005, 02:10 AM
well what are you playing ?

for me its :

1)vagrant story
2)ridge racer type 4
3)rainbow six 3

i know there old games, but i love them so, im also waiting for FF9 to finish downloading :D

Medi
09-03-2005, 02:15 AM
I have been most recently playing:

Metroid II
Rollercoaster Tycoon III
Kingdom Hearts

I love these games.

GooeyToast
09-03-2005, 02:18 AM
none at the moment :(

Yuffie514
09-03-2005, 02:28 AM
currently i'm near the point of wearing off a set of Triple A batteries on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. gotta get going to mastering more and more Jobs...

GooeyToast
09-03-2005, 02:29 AM
thank god i have an SP

ultima88
09-03-2005, 02:41 AM
whats the big deal with FFT, iv got it and i dont think its that good tbh

Shoeberto
09-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Half-life. I did have a game of FFT and Vagrant Story going, but meh.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-03-2005, 05:23 AM
whats the big deal with FFT, iv got it and i dont think its that good tbh

Extremely well-done storyline, amazing job system, high involvement of strategy and tactics, etc. etc. etc..

Anyways, to answer the question, I'm currently playing Star Ocean: till End of Time, Suikoden IV (which I've barely started on), Phantom Brave, Megaman X8 (which I've barely started on), and, eventually, Shadow Hearts: Covenant. I went on a game binge awhile back, so I'm set for awhile now. I was until recently playing The Bard's Tale but I just beat it.

TurkSlayer
09-03-2005, 06:23 AM
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Suikoden IV, Star Ocean: The Second Story, I'm trying to beat FFX again, this time with legendary weapons, and I'm trying to get more endings on Chrono Cross.

escobert
09-03-2005, 07:22 AM
Guild Wars.

fantasyjunkie
09-03-2005, 07:30 AM
San Andreas, War in the Pacific, and World of Warcraft

Dreddz
09-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Chrono Cross
Xenogears

Both awsome games.......

Destai
09-03-2005, 10:53 AM
None right now except FFXI.

Aphelion
09-03-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm playing Tales of Phantasia (SNES - I'm at Odin's Tower, with my characters at a high level, almost ready to tackle the final boss), Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA - I'm at Air's Rock, but my patience for the puzzles is just GONE), Shining Tears (PS2 - just another hack-n'-slash game, I guess), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA - Mission: To Ambervale)...I guess that's it.

Cz
09-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Most of my time is spent getting dog tags in MGS2 at the moment, but I've also been screwing around with the map editor from Timesplitters 3.

Cless
09-03-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm trying to play my way through Silent Hill 2 at the moment. I get scared easily so it's a tough task for me!

Pure Strife
09-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Counter Strike: Source.

Why did I only just discover this?

Reine
09-03-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm trying to play my way through Silent Hill 2 at the moment. I get scared easily so it's a tough task for me!

:p Wait till you see Silent Hill 3! Anyway, the last few games ive been playing are Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls and Diablo 2: LoD.

Been too depressed to seriously play anything though.

I should be able to help you with that game, Cless, ive played through it a few times.

Del Murder
09-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Jak 2 - PS2
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - GBA

Sephiroths Clone
09-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Suikoden IV-its my first suikoden ever so its very weird the fact that you have to recruit your characters....and the ship traveling too.
Im also getting Radiata Stories when that comes out.

Cless
09-03-2005, 06:26 PM
I should be able to help you with that game, Cless, ive played through it a few times.I swear, it's freaking me out! I'm have this gut feeling that I'm getting closer and closer to Pyramid head. I am SOO scared of him. But the nervousness is almost as bad as when he does appear, if you know what I mean. Even though I haven't saw him in a while, it feels as though he is omnipresent. I probably shouldn't even be scared, as I haven't even died once yet. The atmosphere is just choking me! I'm deep down underneath the Silent Hill Historical society or something. You know, the building with a big picture of Pyramid Head on it's top floor.

To get back on topic, after I finish Silent Hill 2, I'm going to play Killer7.

Lindy
09-03-2005, 06:37 PM
World of Warcraft.

<_<

>_>

Sepho
09-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Fable - I've seen both the Good endings, but I've been developing my character, for some reason, even when there's nothing left to do quest-wise.

Soul Calibur 2 - I got a new XBox, so I had to go through Weapons Master mode again. Now I just need to go through Arcade with everyone to unlock their profiles. This could all be achieved in a day, but I play it sporadically.

Chrono Trigger - Probably one of the few games that is so good I can stomach playing it on a Windows emulator. I'm kind of wishing I hadn't gotten rid of Chronicles.

Zelda: A Link to the Past - randomly stopped playing it.

Metroid Prime 2- randomly stopped playing it.

Lunar 2 - randomly stopped playing it with one dragon spirit left to retrieve.

Zelda: Majora's Mask - randomly stopped playing it. A very well developed game, but most of the time it bores me to tears.

And there's a few games I involuntarily stopped playing when my PS2 died, the list including, but not limited to, Xenosaga Ep. 2, Front Mission 4, Gradius 5, Legaia 2, Lament of Innocent, and maybe a few others I'm forgetting.

Yuffie514
09-04-2005, 06:20 AM
thank god i have an SP

don't mock the poor :cry: . i had it better until my rechargeables died and i twisted and mutilated that stupid wormlight of mine. SP may be much better, but the good ol' GBA has gone through a journey of memorable accomplishments.