PDA

View Full Version : Transporter 2

SomethingBig
09-03-2005, 03:58 AM
For the fans of action-packed movies, this is a must-see. The acting slips in one or two scenes, but its perfectly excusable. I really hope they make a third because the second just didn't have enough. Not to say that it was bad, because it was terrific. My favorite scene would have to be when Frank uses the hose. I can't wait to see his future movies.

Scottie
09-03-2005, 04:21 AM
You have to go into the movie knowing that 99% of what is about to happen isn't feasable. Then you can enjoy it and have a good time.

Channing
09-03-2005, 08:48 AM
I am going to see this tommorow night. But I do have one question. The house he was living in. When he met that girl in the first one? Is she still living with him? Or does it start a new chapter??

Captain Maxx Power
09-03-2005, 12:21 PM
The first one was pretty kick ass for about 2/3rd of the time. The rest of the time was relatively boring. In terms of pointless rubbish versus full-on action, what ratio are we looking at here?

SomethingBig
09-03-2005, 05:07 PM
You have to go into the movie knowing that 99% of what is about to happen isn't feasable. Then you can enjoy it and have a good time.
This wasn't at all tough for me, as I'm an action fanatic. :D

When he met that girl in the first one? Is she still living with him? Or does it start a new chapter??
New chapter. No hot Korean(Chinese?) girl.

In terms of pointless rubbish versus full-on action, what ratio are we looking at here?
Let's put it this way, sir: whenever Frank does anything, he gets into a fight or a chase. At the very end, there are at least 5 fight scenes in a row. After disposing of a bunch of guys in one room, he goes to the next, fights some more, next more, etc. It sounds tedious, but it definitely is not. There's something new in each and every scene.

Sephiroths Clone
09-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Yea this movie looks pretty good. I think that he would be the perfect person to play the role of Agent 47 in the Hitman movie....but no they have to make Vin Diesel him. :mad: