PDA

View Full Version : %age wise how much do you get for.....

Final_Heavan_33
09-03-2005, 02:18 PM
ok so i completed the game on 72% went through again and i am now going to fight vegnagun on 96% i assume i wont get the 4% for beating vegnagun and shuyin. (as i already beat the game) on both games i joined the youth league in case this happened (me getting close to the perfect ending) so cani have some sort of guarentee that joining New Yevon will give me the extra 4% i need when i go through my third time? does joining new yevon give you that much? if so then i can go through the game and have FUN instead of being frustrated in wanting the perfect ending. i COULD do Via Infinito anf for some reason twice now i didnt get EpCom for Kilika there are some things i CAN do but i wont do because i THINK i interrupted meichan once so i wont get 100% i dont think, so i dont want to waste my time doing via infinito. thanks in advance for whoever (if anyone) replies. i have heard there is about 110% in the game but i just want to know for sure.....

abrojtm
09-03-2005, 08:37 PM
You should be able to get 4% for joining New Yevon next time.

Slade
09-04-2005, 03:48 AM
Hmm. im pretty sure that when i joined the New Yevon on my second time (1st time i joined Youth League) it only added 1% to my percentage. Could be wrong though, it was quite a while ago.

Del Murder
09-04-2005, 07:11 AM
You should check the percentage guide on Gamefaqs.com. There are a lot of weird little things you have to do for percentage.

boys from the dwarf
09-04-2005, 08:05 AM
yeah. look on a full strategy guide and youll find you may have missed a bit.

Final_Heavan_33
09-04-2005, 12:02 PM
thanks for all those rpelies people, i have heard youth league means you CAN get 100% but New YEcon gets you i think 99.2% maximum. i did EVERYTHING except the chocobo ruins thing (involving an amazing chocobo) i didnt get Epcom for Kilika Island and i didnt do Via Infinito either, well im about to join NEw YEvon now so hopefully i should get 100% by the end, ill try and get Epcom on Kilika anyhow just to be sure, thanks again.

Pouring Rain
09-04-2005, 04:48 PM
In the guidebook (BradyGames), you can only get 99% with New Yevon. 100% with the Youth League. Does this help?

deathtrooper
10-03-2005, 09:41 PM
bit mean that huh?
i mean, you should get 100% no matter who you choose?

RSL
10-03-2005, 11:56 PM
100% is hard to get without a guide, in my opinion. I gave up on trying.

The_Great_Question
10-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Well through my great interlect and skill i got 100% REALLY!!! No lies
i didnt go on gamefaqs, look in my Piggybank strat guide or used cheats REALLY I DIDNT!!!.........damm

*roll the clip*

now showing The Ending Of Advent Children...

ERROR 546
they are not worthy to see the ending of one of the greatest films ever made. If i showed u then i would need to kill you!

not again...

Omi4000
10-07-2005, 09:58 AM
you have to beat trema and do the crimson cave and do the whistiling scene

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-07-2005, 04:22 PM
I just went thorugh every location possible after every event and spoke to every one and completed all the missions. Took ages, but helped a lot... Also I don't think you can get 100% without finishing the Via infinito. It took me quite a while mainly because it was boring and I kept going on a break, but there are the 100 floors and it would take most people at least anhour to complete..i...think...took me 2 and a half....oops..The Djose robot takes ages too...... But I got 100% without doing that... I think you need to do Den or Woe to get 100% too but thats not too difficult. you also have to do the secret scene where yuna fall into the farplane at Djose.

YOU CAN GET 100% NO MATTER WHOSE SIDE YOU ARE ON!!