PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Bastion help, please

Crystal Tears
09-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Hello everyone :D

I've finally gotten around to playing Kingdom Hearts again, and I'm officially stuck. At the moment, I'm in Hollow Bastion, I've just defeated Riku and found the pieces of the crest and assembled them. But now I'm really stuck, I'm not sure where to go or what to do, I've gone through the library and put everything in place too and been down to the Waterway - I hear you're supposed to meet Kairi there, but I haven't seen her.
Any help and I'd be grateful

-and as well, how and where do i get the yellow trinity, this is also slowly annoying me

Thanks agains
~*Crystal

Skyblade
09-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Yellow Trinity: Complete the competitions in Olympus Colloseum.

Hallow Bastion is too long and complex for me to explain clearly or even be sure that I know where you are now. Did you go through the door with the crest, or just piece it together? Check a walkthrough.

KH-Cloudy
09-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Its too long for us to explain.Since its so big and complex.

HunterFlamebrow
09-09-2005, 02:48 AM
OK, you are the point where you change into the shadow-thingie, right?
If I remember correctly, when you reach the Great Hall (the place with the door to the Library in it) you will bump into Donald, Goofy and Kairi, and the storyline will resume from there.

Could be wrong though, it's been a few months since I played the game.

OmniOmega
09-09-2005, 10:38 PM
i have a huge walkthrough for this, please someone use it! *link in sig, strategy guide page*

king of all key holes
01-13-2006, 03:24 AM
does any one no how to beat .that level afther u beat the devil angel/at the world called end of the world .and where is a save point afther u beat the devil angel:confused:

king of all key holes
01-13-2006, 04:25 AM
:confused: :mad: :mad2: how to beat thohs invisibles afther u beat the devil angel

KH-Cloudy
01-13-2006, 05:02 AM
ugh...must play kingdom hearts MUST RESIST TO DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT

king of all key holes
01-13-2006, 05:27 AM
ahhhhhhhhh what

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Okay king of all key holes. This might be useful. On your Quick command magic spells put: Cure, Areo and Gravity. (Obviously by this point they will mostly be at their highest level) Basically all you need to do is target the Invincibles then use Gravija on them which will lessen their HP significantly then slash away. Maybe use Gravija twice. Also Cure occaisonally and if necessary use Areo to protect. Makes sure you equip abilities that will help you maintain your MP for spell casting. *forgets the name of specific abilities*

king of all key holes
01-17-2006, 06:01 AM
ok thanks for ....The Summoner of Leviathan ill try but thanks:tongue:

01-17-2006, 06:16 AM
No problem. I do not know how much helpful it is since it has been ages since I played.

Pheesh
01-17-2006, 06:21 AM
I just looked at my kingdom hearts saves for the first time in ages and it turns out, on one of my games, i'm almost at the spot you need help with. So i'll post what i did where i'm at. I think TSoL has given you a pretty sturdy guide though.

Stay Essential
EE

01-17-2006, 07:04 AM
The only thing I could add is summon Tink, if you are having that much of a problem.

king of all key holes
01-17-2006, 07:05 AM
really helpful ....i an doing great now that i know what to do thank u:tongue: tsolu but one thing i cant use my sumons cause it wont let me it only lets me use all my othere magic not my summons

ok im on that part with the flying angels now

NEVER MIND
Do not double/triple/whatever post. If you wish to add to your last post, use the edit/delete button. ~ Leeza

Pheesh
01-17-2006, 07:27 AM
At this forum, you can not double (or triple) post. You use the edit/delete button if you have something to add.

Stay Essential
EE

king of all key holes
01-18-2006, 01:13 PM
ONE NO HOW TO BEAT THAT ANSEM GUY AT THE PLATNUM MATCH NOTHIG SEEMS TO WORK HES LIFE WILL NOT GO DOWNhttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/x9e4n6wolf3456wr/soracool.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/x9e4n6wolf3456wr/ani33.gifhttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/x9e4n6wolf3456wr/ani34.gifhttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/x9e4n6wolf3456wr/ani35.gifhttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/x9e4n6wolf3456wr/KH_funny_175.jpg

king of all key holes
01-21-2006, 06:01 AM
HELP PLEAS?

Tai-Ti
01-21-2006, 06:18 AM
that ansem guy is Sephiroth, I sugest you be over level 60 before thinking of beating him, and his health isn't going down because he has past purple health.
Personaly, I couldn't beat him till I was on level 88 ^^;

Pheesh
01-21-2006, 04:09 PM
and stop double posting or you'll learn via a mod...which isn't much fun.

Stay Essential
EE

Xaven
01-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Has anyone else seen that one ledge in the railway station whatchamacallit nearest the chapel? Back when I was playing a lot, I could never get to it. I see there's only a door and a floating treasure chest. I can cast gravity on the chest from a nearby platform but that's useless unless I can get up there. Any insight on this?

Leeza
01-21-2006, 06:23 PM
eternal essence, please use the Warn button next time instead of moderating.

king of all key holes: This is not a chat room. Do not post more than once in a row. If you wish to add to your last post, use the edit/delete button. It's usually at the bottom of every post, but depending on which style your use, it might be at the top or side of your posts. But, it is there, so use it.

Pheesh
01-22-2006, 03:43 PM
it doesn't say that in the list of reasons to use the warn button so i held off.

Stay Essential
EE

Leeza
01-22-2006, 05:50 PM
There is no list of reasons on when to use the warn button. That's where your logical thinking comes in. However, Double-posting is Rule #10 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_eoff_rules) and member moderation is Rule # 6 in the FAQ.

king of all key holes
01-22-2006, 07:06 PM
whatever who are u the bose of me no so just shut the hell up ok mind own busnees:mad2:

Leeza
01-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Actually, king, yes I am the boss of you and I am minding my own business, which happens to be moderating this site. Do not speak like that to anyone else here again and take heed when a mod asks you to do or not do something.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-22-2006, 07:39 PM
OO OOO WE GOT SOMEFIGHTING OVER HERE LEEZA BAN HIM DO UR STUFF GIRL :D

Cruise Control
01-22-2006, 09:54 PM
whatever who are u the bose of me no so just shut the hell up ok mind own busnees:mad2:
O_O
That was the worst possible person you could have said that to. Be glad Leeza is feeling generous. People with Cid's Knight under their names are moderators.

mooglebunni608
01-23-2006, 06:25 AM
uhhhh....yeah.
Ok, after you defeat Riku, there is a very confuzing combination of moving platforms you hafta jump around on. It's reallyrealy hard. I'd suggest looking for an FaQ thet'll tell you where to go. Actually, I'm not even sure how i got threw those platforms myself.
as For the yellow trinity, you hafta defeat the hercules cup in hercules land.

king of all key holes
01-28-2006, 08:01 AM
I JUST CANT BEAT TOSE INVISABLES AT END OF THE WORLD WHERE YOU HAVE TO FIGHT AL THOSE MONSTERS TO LOCK THE KEY HOLE IT IS EXTREMLEY HARD FOR ME PLEAS HELP ME PLEAS:cry:

obsessed_wif_yuna
01-30-2006, 12:33 AM
hey if u noe eni1 else wif KH and they hav the strategy guide, u can borrow it from them coz thats wat helped me.

Leeza
01-31-2006, 07:09 AM
eni1 means anyone and wif means with.

Translation: If you know anyone with KH and they have the strategy guide, you can borrow it from them because that's what helped me.

king of all key holes
02-05-2006, 05:20 AM
some one pleas help me give me some tips something pleas ok on kingdom hearts...im on the level in end of the world....afthere beating that big huge evil angel...and then you have to beat all those evil monsters..i just cant seem to beat that level,....pleas help me and if you can ...do you know where a save spot is afther beating that big huge evil angel.:cry:

_yeojina_
02-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Defeat all those monsters. You should have Tinkerbell. Summon her. Now you get frequent healing without the use of Curaga! And if you die, there's this charm which brings you back to life! Anyways... Defeat those Invisibles and Angel Stars. (Invisibles are like wannabe-Darksides and Angel Stars are those flying lightbulbs.) WHATEVER YOU DO, CAST AERORA!!! Or Aeroga if you already have it. When the Invisible digs its sword into the ground and if there's a circle of black fire around you, START JUMPING IMMEDIATELY, because its attacks are powerful. If you have the Skill Second Chance, equip it. Now, you can flatten the monsters out with Gravija (MUST!) or smash them to death. Your choice. But always be careful. When you defeat all the monsters (ALL) then the Heartless sign will be the entrance to the FINAL SAVE POINT. Don't worry, you can go on your Gummi Ship. *Takes a breather* I hope that helps you. Oh, and by the way, be at least level 55 for this. The Devil in the volcano, well... *Takes another breather* You can't summon for this level... but go behind the Gargoyle and just before you enter the battle, make sure all your party members have their item uses to Immediately. You can use magic. Now, FIRE AWAY at the back of his head. Beware of his volcano erupting. Cast Aerora/ga at all times. You'll thank yourself later if you remember to do that. When his life bar is at the yellow/green area, he will fire blue energy balls at you! ACK! Hide behind him. I hope that helps. *Takes a glass of water*

king of all key holes
02-19-2006, 05:21 AM
not shure how that will help me but ok:)

king of all key holes
03-15-2006, 06:10 AM
:( does anyone no how to beat that ansem guy i can beat form one but on ffom 2 everytime im this cloos to beating him he ends up doing that stupied take this attake any ideas pleas help

KH-Cloudy
03-23-2006, 05:56 AM
...surre run back heal go in and kill him ....and stop double posting.....err nevermind about the double posting and what about this "stupied take"