PDA

View Full Version : The Beaches In wich we may all Enjoy

Jaffar
09-03-2005, 08:54 PM
Hahahaha My Friends, Jaffar Has Yet To tell you all of the great times I have made at the beaches of Florida.Ahhh For this I bring 1000 kisses Of Humor to you all.And hope that we may all share in allahs good pleasure.I will Tell Of the outcomes in the beach of myself and the lovely ladies.I have Beheld the most Precious of all jewls.Hurreyates of the place have opened my eyes greater then they have been opend before and my lust has never been more appealing to me then know.I have offered the great arabian pancakes and indeed they have not lost there Humor and I offered to share it with them And They Enjoyed It so.And Together We talked In humor, We Have also Played A game called volley ball and at night every one Lit this great fire in midst of the beach And We Enjoyed Each others Pleasure more and more Until the moon could not be seen Hahahahah And what A restfull Night That was Hahahahaha.But Indeed I have told you of my time Know I would think you would all Tell Me Of The Good Times You Had At The Beaches.

Rye
09-03-2005, 08:55 PM
You make the best posts ever. xD I like to collect shells at the beach.

rubah
09-03-2005, 08:57 PM
The only beaches I've been to are the marinas along the arkansas river, someplace down on the gulf of mexico in mississippi, and on St. Croix in the caribbean.

It's been a while since I've been to any of those.

bipper
09-03-2005, 09:04 PM
I have gown kind germophobic of water. Its wierd, I never have been able to drink the stuff even when i was little. I drink next to no watter - mabey 2 glasses a month. The rest is in the form of pop and milk and beer. It is strange - I taste things in water and just don't like it :)

Back to the subject - my favorite beach is the one on the St. Croix river, right out of osceola. Tons of stuff to do there, with out going in the water :)

Bipper

Karl
09-03-2005, 09:06 PM
i stopped reading when u referred to urself in the third person

Destai
09-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Who the crap is this guy?

Mirage
09-03-2005, 09:38 PM
A funny guy.

I rarely go to beaches, the sea is much too cold up here for me to take a swim.

rubah
09-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Psh, whatever Stallie. it's not like you live in NORWAY.

(even though you do)

Mirage
09-03-2005, 10:35 PM
The way to the north :(.

Lindy
09-03-2005, 10:38 PM
WALL OF TEXT'D/10!

Jaffar
09-04-2005, 12:50 AM
Destai And the rest of my humble friends I am Jaffar Sarid Of Sarid Village.If You Must Speak Rudly To me Then You Must Also See Where I Intruduced Myself Search Genral Chat And you will know who I am.Hahahahah Thats Ok Iam Sure it was all in good quistion.But There Must those Left Who may tell me of times you had at the beach Hahahahah Surly Akim's Beloved hand Has grasped one of you HAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha

GooeyToast
09-04-2005, 12:50 AM
I must have whatever it is you are smoking

Destai
09-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Destai And the rest of my humble friends I am Jaffar Sofiane Merah Sarid Of Sarid Village.If You Must Speak Rudly To me Then You Must Also See Where I Intruduced Myself Search Genral Chat And you will know who I am.Hahahahah Thats Ok Iam Sure it was all in quistion.But There Must those Left Who can may tell me of times you had at the beach Hahahahah Surly Akim's Beloved hand Has grasped one of you HAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaDestai And the rest of my humble friends I am Jaffar Sofiane Merah Sarid Of Sarid Village.If You Must Speak Rudly To me Then You Must Also See Where I Intruduced Myself Search Genral Chat And you will know who I am.Hahahahah Thats Ok Iam Sure it was all in quistion.But There Must those Left Who can may tell me of times you had at the beach Hahahahah Surly Akim's Beloved hand Has grasped one of you HAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaDestai And the rest of my humble friends I am Jaffar Sofiane Merah Sarid Of Sarid Village.If You Must Speak Rudly To me Then You Must Also See Where I Intruduced Myself Search Genral Chat And you will know who I am.Hahahahah Thats Ok Iam Sure it was all in quistion.But There Must those Left Who can may tell me of times you had at the beach Hahahahah Surly Akim's Beloved hand Has grasped one of you HAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaoh, alright then.

Psychotic
09-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Hahahahah Surly Akim's Beloved hand Has grasped one of you HAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaHaha nice joke dude! Y'know Destai, I think he's laughing at you, not with you.

My best time on the beach was when I caught a dead fish.

Destai
09-04-2005, 12:58 AM
Hahahahah Surly Akim's Beloved hand Has grasped one of you HAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaHaha nice joke dude! Y'know Destai, I think he's laughing at you, not with you.

My best time on the beach was when I caught a dead fish.oh right, I-CANT-UNDERSTAND0YOUR-CRAZY-MOON-LINGUI

Jaffar
09-04-2005, 01:24 AM
Ahhh you must forgive for putting up 3 messages it wasent on intent.
Phychotic It wasent A joke I have No Humor for rude behavoir I just meant to say like may you meet lady luck one day.This is however going way off the subject try not make rude comments in my new post

Momiji
09-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Jaffar, you know you don't have to go to the trouble of capitalizing all of the words in your sentences. ;)

Anyway, I love the beach...Daytona Beach, FL is like my home away from home. ^_^

Jewels
09-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Definitely love the beach. Had a really good time last year when heaps of people I knew went on a boat to go out to another secluded beach, and it was heaps of fun :)

bipper
09-04-2005, 02:06 AM
I love jaffar; this man is great :D

SilverWind
09-04-2005, 02:38 AM
I've only been to a beach once, but I've known one particular person who likes to look at sand...*cough*Faris*cough* ;)

Miriel
09-04-2005, 02:55 AM
I adore the beach. Seriously, I'm a complete beach-bum. It's such a shame that the beaches in my area are dirty and polluted. San Diego beaches are amazing though.

Del Murder
09-04-2005, 03:19 AM
I like sand, but the beach has too many people and too much sun.

Loony BoB
09-04-2005, 11:57 AM
I would go to the beach with my family quite often and I would have fun because when at the beach, our family got along. We would play cricket on the beach and go swim (I don't like swimming at the beach much though) and bury each other and build sandcastles and go visit caves and rock pools and stuff. It was generally fantastic!

I miss Bethell's Beach and, most of all, Cathedral Cove. The place I consider to be my favourite nature-type place in the world, really.

Craig
09-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Cornwall has some great beaches.

SammieBabe
09-04-2005, 12:51 PM
I live in Florida as well and alot of the beaches have become commercialized (i.e. giant tourist traps). So most of them are no fun. But, I do enjoy Vero Beach over on the east coast and Fort Desoto Beach on the west coast. Incidently, Fort Desoto beach was named the best beach in North America and it's the best for finding gobs of sand dollars :D

GrimmReaper
09-04-2005, 05:59 PM
fort desoto's overrated. has neat places to go in there though.. >.>
and it smells sometimes too.

SammieBabe
09-04-2005, 06:23 PM
I like it 'cause its quiet and I see minimal 80 year old overweight men in speedos out there......

And with Red Tide right now, all the beaches smell on the gulf side.....

Jaffar
09-06-2005, 04:34 AM
hahahaha rye you like to collect shells Ha well in the Medd in the ancient carthage city of annaba we have shells that are half a mans lengh indeed we have great sea animals wich are bigger then what they are.And Parvus I have been to both these beaches the so called fort desoto and vero beach.But yes Nought Can Compare With The Beaches Of My Homes Sea, And Indeed I have seen worth of it though there is countless ancient roman artifacts on the shores that is sold in thousands of dollares to rome it is Pilliged by the arabs and No Carthage Such As I Will lay My Hands On such Filth.

Jojee
09-06-2005, 04:38 AM
Mwauahahaha I Am Monkey I Like Beaches To go To they Are Very Fun In the Modern City Of Appleton But In Truth We Don't REally Have any beaches although I Would Love to Go to some But Once I went to A Beach. It Was In California And There Was Tons of Asians And It was Scary Because Asians Are scary and I Attacked The Asians And Bit Them And Gave them rabies and it was a good fun time bwahahahahaha hahaahaha HAhahahaha Mwauahahaha Aahahaha.... ^_^

Jaffar
09-06-2005, 04:52 AM
HAHAHAAHAHAhahahaha Hilarious My Friend Monkey I will Wallo in this for a short time HAhahahahaha But ahhh Yes The Beaches In California Are Mush Greater Then The Beaches Here And they Do have More girls :love: Hahahahahahah

Jojee
09-06-2005, 08:45 AM
AHAHAhahaha Hahahaha Mwauahahaha Hahaha Aahahah Lol Hahaha Gahaha....... I Will Wallow Even Longer Time In this AHaha I Want To go to your beaches and Maybe One Day We Will go to beach in california Together And Shower Them With Our Wraths And It Will Be Great Fun Ahahahaha And Funny And I Like Girls too and boys now that we talk about it Bwahahahaha Hahahaha haha. HAHA. I'm a ninja. 8-)

Jaffar
09-07-2005, 05:35 AM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Silly Monkey You See You Have Instead Showerd Me With Loughter For This Jaffar Will Take You To Every Beach I Will Show You The Medd Sea And Togther We Will Smile Upon The Woman And Make Friends Of Men As You Seek Will You Then Be Pleased My Friend.A Ninja Huh Then You Diserve A Better Greeting So Then Gar Asen Warrior.Then Do You Think You Can Challange A Mighty Berber Like Me But I Know You Will Not Cower Before Me. As So Many Have At The Very sight Of A Carthage The Mightiest Of All Warriors.You Must Tell Me Of Your Strengh And Fighting Abbilty As We Cannon Simply Test These Attrabutes In Mere Battle.So You Then Also Tell Me Of Yourself I Am Sure You Are A Honorable Man

Shlup
09-07-2005, 05:41 AM
I like to go to the beach, but my fiance doesn't so we never go. When we went to Hawaii we spent a lot of time at the beach, but the whole place is beach so it doesn't really count. It was total heaven though.

I want to go to the beach RIGHT NOW!

Leeza
09-07-2005, 05:41 AM
HaHaHa. The Monkey Ain't no Man. :)

I was at Long Beach a few weeks ago. It was very cold, but the surfers were still surfing. Silly people.

Jaffar
09-08-2005, 01:15 AM
The Monkey Is A Woman.This Changes Nothing.But Tell Me Also Monkey Do You Truly Have The Strengh To Please Someone In A Fight.And Do You Like The Picture Below In Wich My Beloved Cousin Has Put On For Me :D

Hawai Yes Perhaps One Day I Can Leave The Atlas Mountains Again And Travel There.

Jebus
09-08-2005, 01:25 AM
I hate beaches. They're too hot and there's too many people. Yet I love the ocean. Interesting problem. Maybe I'll just move to the northeast, just cliffs and rocks by the ocean there.

Reles
09-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Jaffar is my special friend.

I used to go to the beach every summer, but I always seem to fall asleep and get a horrible sunburn, beaches are so relaxing.

eestlinc
09-08-2005, 02:07 AM
For whatever we lose(like a you or a me)
its always ourselves we find in the sea

Sepho
09-08-2005, 02:29 AM
I swam at the beaches in Florida one time back in the spring of '94. Man, was it salty.

Lake Michigan works for me, man.

DMKA
09-08-2005, 09:01 AM
I love the beach. I need to go one of these weekends when I have money for the bus or a ride and spend some time there...haven't been to one in years.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Waking up early to watch the sun rise on the beach! One time dad went fishing on the beach and the line got a friggen bird from the sky, he had to pull hook out, there were a lot of birds circling us when this happened, dad and bird are ok!

beach = cool

i hate swimming in beaches though!

DK
09-08-2005, 07:30 PM
I don't know if I ever told you this, Jaffar, but I love you. <3

I live in an area where there are lots of beachs around, it's suave. My favourite is the one down at sennen.

boris no no
09-08-2005, 07:35 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah

yes
i have no idea what he is talking about
i was born in brighton which has a nice and pretty pebble beach <3 i miss it ;_____;

Jojee
09-08-2005, 07:37 PM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Silly Monkey You See You Have Instead Showerd Me With Loughter For This Jaffar Will Take You To Every Beach I Will Show You The Medd Sea And Togther We Will Smile Upon The Woman And Make Friends Of Men As You Seek Will You Then Be Pleased My Friend.A Ninja Huh Then You Diserve A Better Greeting So Then Gar Asen Warrior.Then Do You Think You Can Challange A Mighty Berber Like Me But I Know You Will Not Cower Before Me. As So Many Have At The Very sight Of A Carthage The Mightiest Of All Warriors.You Must Tell Me Of Your Strengh And Fighting Abbilty As We Cannon Simply Test These Attrabutes In Mere Battle.So You Then Also Tell Me Of Yourself I Am Sure You Are A Honorable Man
HAHAHahahah Ahahaha Lol Lol Thank You Honorable Mighty Berber Jaffar For offering to take me To Every Beach It Will Be Tons Of Fun And We Shall Enjoy It. I Will Love To Smile Upon The Woman And Man Of Beaches Because They Are Scantily Clad And That Is Very Almost Naked HahahahaHaha Ha Hahaha. Thank You My Dear Mighty Friend For naming me gar asen warrior But I Think I Shall Prefer Mighty Ninja Warrior Because It Is a Part of my ninja heritage that I will Like To Preserve. We Will Battle Well And Long Together And I Am Indeed Very Honorable Because I Am A Lover And A Great Warrior And I Like Beaches. And Speaking Of Beaches I Was At the Carribian once and it was very pretty And I Like Pretty Things Because There Is No Bloodshed And Sometimes We Need Peace And Not War. Have You My Mighty Dear Friend Jaffar Been To the Carribean The Water Is Very Green And Blue But Not Yellow. Bwahahaha.

HaHaHa. The Monkey Ain't no Man. :) You don't know that for sure! xD

The Monkey Is A Woman.This Changes Nothing.But Tell Me Also Monkey Do You Truly Have The Strengh To Please Someone In A Fight.And Do You Like The Picture Below In Wich My Beloved Cousin Has Put On For Me :D

Hawai Yes Perhaps One Day I Can Leave The Atlas Mountains Again And Travel There. Not Only Do I Have Strength To Please One In Battle But Also In Many Other Places I Am Skillzed Hahaha HAHahaha. I Do Not See A Picture But Is Your Beloved Cousin A Man Or Woman And Is He Or She Attractive And Wears Clothing Yes? :magus:

Jaffar
09-10-2005, 02:21 AM
Monkey My Beloved Friend, Tell Me Your Name.You Wish To Battle Me, May That Day Come Soon HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Tho I Must Tell You I Am A Mighty Opponent Striking Me Is A Dangerous Feat Hahahahahahahahaha.My Cousin Is Indeed The 7 Beuties Of The World But She Is Arab Not Berber And Lives Here In Florida And Bids Me To Stay With Her Forever Hahahahaha I Do Indeed Hold Her Tender In My Heart I Would Die For My Cousin.I To Love And Behold What Is Beutifull For At My Home There Is A Place In Wich No One Knows Of, A Spot Hidden From Others To Witness, A Place I Alone Have Found. A Small Island Away From The Coast Of Tunis But Near Enough To Swim A Place Of Wonder, Indeed My Eyes Have Been Conquerd Long Ago From Such A Place.I Have Named This Island MY ISLAND A Fitting Name Indeed Hahahahahahahaha.Tell Me My Friend Of YourSelf. My Name Is Jaffar Sofiane Merah Sarid Of Sarid Valley.My Birth Has Brought Me To The Age Of 18 And My Strengh Toppeles That Of A Lions.I Have No Clan And Our Tribe Is A Lost One Deep Within The Mountains My People Still Forge Metal.From Whence I Was 7 I Weilded My First Cresent Moon Axe In Wich My Mother Has Forged From The Deepest Mountain In Our Valley The Elladdaken So I Am Sworn To protect Such Mountain.I Have Earned The Mighty Praise Of My Valley And Indeed It Is A Mighty Praise.In Doing So Our Village Elder Has Died Unheeythed And Giving Me His Trading Outpost Within the Sahhara With 15 Camels And Accumulated Riches.I Have Taken My Trades To Every Corner Of the Sahhara At First Onley Alone But I Am Know Accompanied By My Friends Musa, Shalim, Kartar,Hakim,And Fysin I Met Each Of Them For they Have Loosened There Tounges And My Caravan And My Money With It.I Sought To Bring My Axe Unto Them But Only Managed To Make Them My Friends HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . Behold Below You Are The Marks In Wich I Wear They Are The Marks Given To Me By My Mother My Elder My Guardians Of The Valley My Hunters Of The Valley And My Valley I Wear Them With My Body I Gladly Show Them In Battle Let All Evil Know That I Am The Beholder Of Strengh And Charisma.

http://www.geocities.com/sofianemerah123/symbol1.gif

Lion's Paw
A Symbol of Strength The Claws Are a Symbol Of Protection

http://www.geocities.com/sofianemerah123/symbol2.gif

Eye
A Symbol For Protection Against The Evil Eye The Cross In The Middle Deflects Evil In Four Directions

http://www.geocities.com/sofianemerah123/symbol3.gif

Ouarida Flower
The Diamond Shape Is A Symbol Of Protection Against The Evil Eye

http://users.usall.com/art/dingoegret/symbol8.gif

Bird
Mighty Motif Which Carries Baraka

http://users.usall.com/art/dingoegret/symbol10.gif

Beak
Represents The Crow's Beak Which Is Worn Strung Around A Child's Neck For Protection

Behold Below You My Mother Wears The Marks Of Truth And Fortitude

http://users.usall.com/art/dingoegret/symbol13.gif

Partridge Eyes
A Symbol For Beauty And Women

http://users.usall.com/art/dingoegret/symbol16.gif

Spider
Associated With Fertility And Magical Rites

http://www.geocities.com/sofianemerah123/symbol6.gif
Scissors
A Symbol Of Metalworkers, Whose Occupation Is Treated With Fearful Respect As Metal Keeps Away Jnoun

http://www.geocities.com/sofianemerah123/symbol5.gif
Sickle
A Symbol Of Metalworkers, Whose Occupation is Treated With Fearful Respect As I Said

http://users.usall.com/art/dingoegret/Symbol18.gif
Diedo The Ancient Wandering Lady Who Founded Our Land Our People And Our Ancient Carthage

My Father Wears No Marks He Is An Arab And So Am I My Mother Is AMAZIGH Berber And So Am I

Know Beloved Friend Tell Me Of Your People Tell Me Of Your Rites If You Indeed Have Rites Tell Me Of Your Land Tell Me Of Yourself Tell Me Of Your Abbility And The Marks In Wich I Am To Behold One Day If You Indeed Have Marks.For Know Jaffar Must Leave, The SunSet Bekons Me, There have Been Many Terrible Things In Life But No Matter Where I Travel To The SunSet Never Changes.

DK
09-10-2005, 02:26 AM
Jaffar will you marry me? :love: