PDA

View Full Version : Burning FFVII???

NeoFantasy
09-04-2005, 06:33 AM
Wassup i'm kinda new to this burning thing so if at all possible can anyone tell me how i can burn the three game disks for the pc version of FFVII...I downloaded it but the only thing i can do is install it but everytime i try and play it i asks for either disks 1,2,or3... so any help would be appreciated!!!! thanks guys :confused:

Eternal Dark Night
09-04-2005, 06:41 AM
um well maybe you need a specific dell top i don't know? for the play station it was three disk have ya tried the disks from the play station? waite i'll go ask my uncle

Mercen-X
09-04-2005, 07:03 AM
I used to have a suggestion manual for situations like these. I think this particular situation calls for Suggestion 47, page 8, paragraph 5: Try buying the PC version of FFVII or the PS version and a PS/PS2. I think that should cover it.

Eternal Dark Night
09-04-2005, 07:06 AM
I used to have a suggestion manual for situations like these. I think this particular situation calls for Suggestion 47, page 8, paragraph 5: Try buying the PC version of FFVII or the PS version and a PS/PS2. I think that should cover it.
wow coudn't of said it better but hes right and ps1's or ps2's arn't really expencive mean while get FFX-2

boys from the dwarf
09-04-2005, 08:02 AM
drop it into a volcano.

Rednikcam
09-04-2005, 11:11 AM
You need the CD information from the FFVII CDs onto your new ones.

Such as CD disk name etc.

You normally get that from a direct copying.

If you just put the files on it wouldn't work.

Dig it?