PDA

View Full Version : why do people like lenne

rikku&painerock
09-04-2005, 12:51 PM
why do people like lenne so much so a no body in x-2 i odnt rememeber seen her trying to kick tremas a/// or going trew anything and plz dont come at me with this she sings 1000 word casue big deal lenne is a no body in x-2 and yet people like why

Light Mage
09-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Because she was the warrior who's soul was in the crystal... uh, I mean dressphere.

If we knew anything about all the other people who's powers are being channeled through the other dresspheres, I'm sure people would be just as favourable towards them too.

Personally, I'd like to have know who the original White Mage was. But as we can't know for sure I'll just pretend it was Rosa from FFIV.

The only other dressphere we know about was Maechen, the original Black Mage. This wasn't actually stated in the game but there's VERY strong evidence to suggest that. Maechen and the Black Mage from the dressphere have the same voice, and Maechen also mentions shaking Yuna's hand, etc...

Painex2rules
09-04-2005, 01:22 PM
yeah but just like the songtress the white mage dress is useless not to many enemy can be affected by the songtress plus it has no attacks and the white mage whats the point when you got the alchimest dress that better for healing

boys from the dwarf
09-04-2005, 01:26 PM
theres no reason to like her but no reason to hate her too.

Light Mage
09-04-2005, 01:27 PM
She's prettier than Yuna. Does that count?

Painex2rules
09-04-2005, 01:32 PM
what :confused: no shes not

Marshall Banana
09-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Lenne is a tragic character, and not seeing or knowing much about her makes her somewhat mysterious throughout much of the game.
And she's not a "nobody". It's ultimately because of the fate her and Shuyin met that Yuna is continuing to look for more Spheres and the course of events plays out as it does for YRP.

FFX-2 isn't mainly about Lenne, but she still plays an important role in the story.

Christmas
09-04-2005, 03:17 PM
why do people like lenne so much so a no body in x-2 i odnt rememeber seen her trying to kick tremas a/// or going trew anything and plz dont come at me with this she sings 1000 word casue big deal lenne is a no body in x-2 and yet people like why

So she should not be liked or even hated for this?

Even if she is a nobody people will still like her for who she is or her role in the game something like Gippal, Nooj and Baralai.

People are not really entitled to like only characters that play a major role in the game like the YRP.

raskerino
09-04-2005, 03:28 PM

So you have to kick someone's ass to be someone people like never knew that. And did you play through the game? Because Lenne is not a nobody she plays a major role in the story even if she's not a main character. Some people really like 1000 words (I don't) and so that could be a reason which is not crap- do you like people who sing music you like? because some people do. I don't like lenne especially, she wasn't too important for me. And she was one of the major character in a plot that seems thrown on after X. But it's pretty easy to see why people might like her.

She Sings 1000 words
She's Mysterious
Scenes with Yuna turn out to be about Lenne
People could consider her pretty (which is opinion not fact as Paine2xrules made it out to be, not sure if that's what wa meant but that's what it sounded like)
She is the reason for the songstress ds

I don't remember anything else but these are all reasons why people might like Lenne

Edit: And she's a summoner.

^All possible reasons^

ThroneofDravaris
09-04-2005, 03:47 PM
People like her?

boys from the dwarf
09-04-2005, 07:22 PM
good question.

NightShadow
09-05-2005, 02:04 PM
I like her cuz.Well I really dunno but, i just do I guess. :)

Princess_Yuna
09-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Look she's sth new at the games & we don't know many things about her.........that make us like her most........But I still think that she's not prettier than Yuna................

Craig
09-05-2005, 04:59 PM
She sounds like a man.

Rinoa_Heartillly
09-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Her story was sad, but it wasn't like we got a chance to know her character and her personality, so I would ask the same question as well.

Marshall Banana
09-05-2005, 07:44 PM
I thought her personality was fairly obvious in the later chapters. In chapter 4, I believe it was, we learn more about her from Maechen after the 1000 Words performance. There there's the song itself, which expresses her feelings and regrets about what happened between her and Shuyin.
Just from that it's easy to tell what kind of person she was.

She was a popular singer from Zanarkand that gave up everything to fight for the city, knowing that it was futile and she would most likely die.
And she was so forgiving of Shuyin, even after he attempted to destroy Spira.

That may not seem like much, but I think it says alot.

But I guess there is still plently we don't know about her. So, she has the whole mysterious vibe-thing going for her, since we're left to assume a lot. That always works. :cool:

FFX_fanatiq
09-06-2005, 03:00 AM

Ya thats about it

Light Mage
09-06-2005, 02:00 PM
She was the original Summoner-turned-Songstress. Yuna is just following in her footsteps. Or, rather, dance steps.

;-)

Yliette
09-25-2005, 01:27 AM
'Coz Lenne has this "aura" no one really can explain. Just from her appearance, Lenne can be easily defined as strong and determined.

rubah
09-25-2005, 10:23 PM
Lenne's huge scary eyes frightened me.

I gots a latta moe info!!
09-25-2005, 10:26 PM
no one likes whats-her-face because almost no one likes ff10-2! (I'm not one of them)

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
09-25-2005, 11:02 PM

They frighten me too :erm:

She was the original Summoner-turned-Songstress. Yuna is just following in her footsteps. Or, rather, dance steps.

;-)

Wait wasnt she a singer first then a summoner :confused:

[edit- don't double post xD -rubah]

Light Mage
09-26-2005, 06:10 PM

They frighten me too :erm:

;-)

Wait wasnt she a singer first then a summoner :confused:

Light Mage:
"I think Lenne has pretty eyes... but that's just me. Very anime, I thought."

"Oh yeah, she was a singer who was called the the front line in the Zanarkand war because she had summoner abilities... I forgot that bit. that would explain why she was in the Songstress Dressphere, and not a Summoner Dressphere instead."

Midnight Garnet
09-26-2005, 07:46 PM
Lenne just seems like a good character. She may not do much but she's pretty important and she adds to the story.

Yuna Braska 19
10-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Lenne and Shuyin are half of FFX-2,
so people should have the right to like Lenne and Shuyin even if they die.
Like Yuna, Rikku and Paine there good Characters too.
^_^

tastetherainbow
10-12-2005, 08:41 PM
she has nice hair

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-15-2005, 05:52 PM

Yeah she is......

People like her cos she's HOT!!! :love:

And she was a Summoner.... SUMMONERS ARE COOL!!!! :D

Great voice too. Also, there wouldn't really be much of a story without her.

Omi4000
10-25-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah she is......

People like her cos she's HOT!!! :love:

And she was a Summoner.... SUMMONERS ARE COOL!!!! :D

Great voice too. Also, there wouldn't really be much of a story without her.

calm down dude its a computer anamation:eek: :eek: surprised

GunbladeMaster
10-25-2005, 03:21 PM
computer animation has revolutionised our hormones for the worse...