PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton's cheating technique.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Randy Orton is a wrestler in the WWE. And he is now called the "legend killer" for pinning the undertaker. The only reason Orton won the match was because his dad, Hall of Famer Cowboy Bob Orton, distracted the undertaker.

And then this previous match that happened thursday. Daddy helped him once again, this time, defeating Rey Mysterio.Near the end of the match Mysterio was making a comeback doing the 619, and then when he was about ready to drop da dime, daddy grabbed his leg. Sound fair? No!!!!!!!!!!! He lost the match because Randy got in a cheap shot when the ref was focused on the cowboy. I say father and son should get the heads slammed into eachother, what do you think?

Eternal Sphere
09-04-2005, 04:27 PM
You do realize that the WWE is scripted, right...?

Interference is what makes it WWE nowadays. :D

Meat Puppet
09-04-2005, 05:38 PM
You do realize that the WWE is scripted, right...?

Interference is what makes it WWE nowadays. :D

spoilers :p

jrgen
09-04-2005, 05:48 PM
I don't get why people watch this crap.

Black Mage FF1
09-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Randy Orton > Just about every other WWE superstar.

I think its great when he does this stuff. Its so entertaining and funny to watch. Its way better then seeing a John Cena or Batista match. Which are boring as hell btw.

JaytodaP
09-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Everything there is supposed to happen and they just get payed huge bucks to do it. Theyre all actors/bodybuilders who cant find a real job. Half of them never graduated from highschool.

SomethingBig
09-05-2005, 05:14 PM
This is why I really dislike most of the matches in the WWE. 90% of important matches always have some sort of interruption. What happened to the old, honorable matches where the loser would be happy to have lost to a formidable opponent?

Del Murder
09-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Everything there is supposed to happen and they just get payed huge bucks to do it. Theyre all actors/bodybuilders who cant find a real job. Half of them never graduated from highschool.
This an ignorant opinion, but don't worry, a lot of people share it.

I like Orton but I don't watch Smackdown!. I think it's great to see some father-son bonding. Undertaker is way past his prime.

JaytodaP
09-05-2005, 09:49 PM
This an ignorant opinion, but don't worry, a lot of people share it.

I really dont mean to be a jerk, But i dont know what I'm ignoring. I know its just entertainment, and what i said was true.

Del Murder
09-05-2005, 11:10 PM
Theyre all actors/bodybuilders who cant find a real job. Half of them never graduated from highschool.
Not 'ignoring', 'ignorant'. Ignorant means you are making judgements without having all the facts. Most of the wrestlers have wanted to do this for their entire lives and have worked and trained very hard for their profession. And it is silly to say that half of them never finished high school. There are quite a few who even have college degrees.

Meat Puppet
09-06-2005, 01:52 AM
There's a guy in my graphics class that used to wrestle in OVW. I thought he was Joel when I first met him.

MoonZapdos
09-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Lintu, in case you didn't notice, I made a thread for Smackdown and Raw talk =P

But yet, the only thing I want from Orton is Randy kicking Batista's arse for the WHC.

Black Mage FF1
09-06-2005, 09:37 PM

But yet, the only thing I want from Orton is Randy kicking Batista's arse for the WHC.

*Agrees*

Hell, I would even prefer to have JBL with the title. At least he was a VERY entertaining champion. I mean, his matches werent great or anything but they were not horrible and his promos he cut were hilarious.

ZeZipster
09-06-2005, 10:27 PM

*Agrees*

Hell, I would even prefer to have JBL with the title. At least he was a VERY entertaining champion. I mean, his matches werent great or anything but they were not horrible and his promos he cut were hilarious.

Cool sig.

Buster Sword Strike
09-07-2005, 02:50 AM
Think of it this way: In what other sport do you get a pay raise if you lose against a rigged match?

MoonZapdos
09-07-2005, 01:33 PM

*Agrees*

Heck. The way he ends the matches is the same all over and over. It IS irritating.

Spinebuster -> Ropes -> Spaz Attack -> Thumbs Down -> Batista Bomb

It's as lame as Cena's:

Spinning-Out Powerbomb -> You Can't See Me -> Ropes -> Five-Knuckle Shuffle -> F-U

Pouring Rain
11-04-2005, 03:35 AM
Ha ha, I think it's officially all stupid now. But yeah, it's all part of a script. OMG I never remember the names of the moves! XD

Spammerman
11-04-2005, 12:22 PM
I hate randy orton. but its not like the undertaker's gonna stay dead.

Flamethrower
11-04-2005, 07:48 PM
To be honest, Randy Orton hasn't entertained me ever since he left Evolution, which was well over a year ago. He's still very green in the ring and his character is just a bland typical heel, and I think having Bob Orton as his manager is hurting him more than helping him.

Well, OK, actually, the last time Orton entertained me was when that rumor was spread all over the internet that Randy got pissed off at one of the diva search girls and took a dump in her purse, which led to her quitting the company. But outside of internet rumors, he's been boring me.

eestlinc
11-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Well, OK, actually, the last time Orton entertained me was when that rumor was spread all over the internet that Randy got pissed off at one of the diva search girls and took a dump in her purse, which led to her quitting the company. But outside of internet rumors, he's been boring me.
A la Najeh Davenport!

Pauten
11-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Orton, I think he's quite talented in the ring and he has some mic skills, he just needs time. He's still young. Yes, Undertaker is past his prime (has been for years) but he's still the most entertaining wrestler on the smackdown roster, in my opinion. Oh, and his character is worth an unbelievable amound of money to the McMhaon empire.