PDA

View Full Version : Post some in-gameplay images from Morrowind ES3

Markus. D
09-04-2005, 03:02 PM
ahhh yes, one of the more awesome rpg games.

post your current characters or real awesome in-game pictures of yours.

heres my current newbie summoner travelling around with 3 of her bro's and walking on water.

i promise to try and take better screenies (actually being able to see the chick standing on the water).

Show NOW!!!

Meat Puppet
09-04-2005, 03:57 PM
I would, but they all involve nudity. Explicit nudities. And lesbians. And orgies.

bipper
09-04-2005, 04:41 PM
oblivioun is gomming out :) The next in the series, you think that looks good... woa :)
Here is a link to some sweet screenshots:http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/media_wallpapers.htm

Bipper

fantasyjunkie
09-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Sorry, no images but I have to say I love Morrowind. I can't even guess how many hours it took to explore every inch of that landscape, and it's 2 expansions. I beat the game but man, I was so tired of those flying reptiles(I forget what they are called). I was just a basic warrior using a levitation spell, how about you guys?

Shoeberto
09-05-2005, 12:56 AM
I would, but they all involve nudity. Explicit nudities. And lesbians. And orgies.
wtf did you get the leak of the maddox game!

Markus. D
09-05-2005, 03:31 AM
Sorry, no images but I have to say I love Morrowind. I can't even guess how many hours it took to explore every inch of that landscape, and it's 2 expansions. I beat the game but man, I was so tired of those flying reptiles(I forget what they are called). I was just a basic warrior using a levitation spell, how about you guys?

I have 2 characters, A Sorceress Female.

she used some weirded out tactics, i would seek out real tough enemies then summon my three current summons (Ancestor guardian, Least bonewalker and skeletal minion) then levitate and throw out poison/fire/ice/sun/electric projectiles *sigh* i feel like playing it right now.

my other character Tsukasa (looked nothing like the legend) was a dunmer Ninja Mage.

He had some wierded out tactics aswell, he has throwing stars and some alteration skills, not to mention he jumps real good (ill keep practiacing till he can jump over tall walls).

very fun game.

how to take a screenie with game of the year version:
Go into program files, enter the morrowind folder.

then go into morrowind configuration and change screenshot enable=0 to screenshot enable=1

its differant with the original one.

Samuraid
09-05-2005, 06:28 AM
i promise to try and take better screenies.

*subliminal message* antialiasing */subliminal message* :D:D

Markus. D
09-06-2005, 01:13 AM
i promise to try and take better screenies.

*subliminal message* antialiasing */subliminal message* :D:D

morrowind doesnt have an anti aliasing option...

Samuraid
09-06-2005, 03:02 AM
You video card driver software should have the option.

Markus. D
09-06-2005, 02:39 PM
thats nice... back to the topic.