PDA

View Full Version : Over emotional?

Light Mage
09-04-2005, 04:01 PM
The very first time I watched 1'000 Words I almost cried seeing Yuna and Lenne together with that emotional music.

I just thought I'd share that with you all.

boys from the dwarf
09-04-2005, 04:08 PM
its a kinda nice scene but none of the FF scenes i have actually found seriously emotional. i dont believe thoes people who cry at some scenes though. i find them somewhat touching or emotional but not like some others.

Light Mage
09-04-2005, 04:16 PM
The only other time I nearly cried at a video game was when I was playing Mystic Quest on the Game Boy (before it was re-released under the name Final Fantasy Adventure - the same game that was re-made for the GBA and called Sword of Mana!)
Amanda sacrificed herself to save her brother Lester after being bitten by Medusa...

deathtrooper
09-07-2005, 03:59 PM
i have to admit, it is an emotinal moment.
i am a bit of a sap you see........
i almost cry at most things....
but the most emotinal moment i think was in an rpg called SHADOW HEARTS ": COVEANT
at the end....AWwwwww :(

Laugh at face of Danger
09-07-2005, 07:47 PM
it was okay, the words are more powerful though, personally i dont actually cry

Painex2rules
09-07-2005, 07:55 PM
right to me the entre scene was just stupid and the song sorry i have heard dogs sing better then that hate 1000 words hate yuna and lenne bottom line :cool: and rikku

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
09-07-2005, 08:08 PM
WoW

Painex2rules
09-07-2005, 08:22 PM
WoW
wow wow i siad i have heard dogs sing better then her i hate 1000 word yuna lenne rikku do i need to make it clearer

Skyblade
09-07-2005, 10:02 PM
WoW
wow wow i siad i have heard dogs sing better then her i hate 1000 word yuna lenne rikku do i need to make it clearer

We heard you the first time. Repeating such a point of view simply because someone was startled by how vehemently you made your point only makes people suspect you of being a psycho...

Yuna Braska 19
09-09-2005, 04:16 AM
WoW

Harsh.... But I really enjoy the song, Even the longer verson on the CD.
I never thought of it as dogs singing, they make me go crazy...
But 1000 Words really change me.
>.< Sorry for puting that way.

Skyblade
09-09-2005, 04:37 AM
We heard you the first time. Repeating such a point of view simply because someone was startled by how vehemently you made your point only makes people suspect you of being a psycho...

:laughing: :mario:

AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
wow great comeback
BTW shuyin and lenne so fabricated romance
nothing special

Thanks. I post things like that all the time, I just don't usually show up in the X-2 forum. But its nice to know that I have people who appreciate my remarks even here. :D

I don't see where you get your remark about the Shuyin/Lenne relationship. We don't see nearly enough background on them to determine how their relationship developed or how they really feel about each other.

I liked both 1000 Words, and Real Emotion. I have both on my PC. Nice music (some of this game's best), and lyrics that fit in well with the story.

Rhi
09-09-2005, 06:39 PM
i have heard dogs sing better then that

TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!

Jade Villalon from Sweetbox has the most beautiful voice DONT YOU EVER PUT HER DOWN AGAIN she is HUGE in Japan and for a good reason too

NEVER insult Jade again NEVER

Painex2rules
09-09-2005, 06:44 PM
i have heard dogs sing better then that

TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!

Jade Villalon from Sweetbox has the most beautiful voice DONT YOU EVER PUT HER DOWN AGAIN she is HUGE in Japan and for a good reason too

NEVER insult Jade again NEVER
wait you want me to take what back make me like i said again i have heard dogs sing better then her how many more times must i say it. P.S jade from sweetbox sucks worst singing voice ever jade makes my dog voices sound better :cool:

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Stop that, both of you. You are each entitled to your own opinion and that does not belong here. Don't make me get a "No FFX-2 Forum" usergroup made. If this continues, I am closing this thread and if you both continue and there will be consequences in such an event. You have been warned.

Christmas
09-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Jade is good but I prefer the original japanese version sung by Koda Kumi.

Rhi
09-16-2005, 06:26 PM
Jade is good but I prefer the original japanese version sung by Koda Kumi.

i prefer Koda Kumi's real emotion (but i still LOVE Jade's), but i WAY prefer Jade's 1000 words

but then again i am Jade's biggest fan

Tai-Ti
09-17-2005, 02:38 AM
I like both versions. But i personaly think Japanise is a beautiful language.

Yliette
09-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Maybe Square selected Jade because her voice is semi-husky which appeals to the American music, Koda Kumi's version was more on the emotional side while Jade's was rhetoric. The Japanese like it poetic, the Americans like it rhetoric.

Oh yeah, the only scene in the 1000 Words FMV where I got emotional was when Shuyin and Lenne embraced each other. That somehow got into my heart...

DarknessFromAbove
09-17-2005, 06:13 PM
. . . I didn't cry, but I watched it about 8 times. I thought it was rather touching. My friend told me that when she got to that fmv, her aunt was watching her play, and her aunt bawled like a baby, and made her play it again a whole bunch of times. I thought that that was kinda' funny ^_^

Rengori
09-17-2005, 06:34 PM
FFX-2? Over emotional? I'd like to see that. While 1000 words was pretty sappy, it just doesn't belong in X-2 with the happiest feel in all of gaming history, Katamari Damaci being an acception.

Cruise Control
09-17-2005, 07:23 PM
I like both versions. But i personaly think Japanise is a beautiful language.*agrees*
English is the language of the crude and the vulgar. The Japanese have a wonderful language and have words that can't even be expressed through English. English is limited.

Wiegrahf42
09-18-2005, 03:52 AM
Oh I cried after playing X-2, I cried. Wasn't that bad of a song I guess...

Yuna_wannabe
09-21-2005, 11:00 AM
i cried but only small tears but still i cried i get really emotional when i get caught up in games

Queen Anthai
09-21-2005, 06:36 PM
I didn't cry at "1000 Words" (more just in awe of the graphics), but I totally got choked up when

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Lenne walked up to Shuyin at the end and said "Hey there." I don't know why, it was the words and the way she said them...

Light Mage
09-22-2005, 09:52 AM
I didn't cry at "1000 Words" (more just in awe of the graphics), but I totally got choked up when

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Lenne walked up to Shuyin at the end and said "Hey there." I don't know why, it was the words and the way she said them...

*gives hugs*

kikimm
09-24-2005, 06:16 AM
It's hard for me to take anything in that game very seriously, so I didn't ever get emotional over anything.

I think I actually laughed at that scene, because I was with my brother and his friend at the time, who were both making comments.

xD

Light Mage
09-26-2005, 05:42 PM
Light&nbsp;Mage:
"Lewd & suggestive comments, or fashion commentary, or MSTing it...? I like comments, comments are fun."

Strawberry_Mew
09-26-2005, 08:50 PM
The very first time I watched 1'000 Words I almost cried seeing Yuna and Lenne together with that emotional music.

I just thought I'd share that with you all.

Don't feel bad I cried too X3 -hugs-

Tai-Ti
09-27-2005, 11:10 AM
everyones different. I personaly didn't think it was real sad, but I can understand how people would think that.

Light Mage
09-27-2005, 06:28 PM
It wasn't because it was 'sad' per se, it was just... I dunno, moving.

RSL
09-29-2005, 02:18 AM
I went through a whole box of kleenex because of that scene.

tehyunafan
10-17-2005, 04:56 AM
wow, that was probably the most emotional music video i've ever seen ><
and yes i cried =P