PDA

View Full Version : Zellīs mother wonīt play cards!

Peter_20
09-04-2005, 04:15 PM
I was gonna try and get the Punishment for Squall before finishing the exam in the beginning of the game (itīs actually possible), but Iīm having trouble getting the right cards to get the items for the upgrading.
Iīve got two Adamantoise cards from the red skirt girl at the entrance of Balamb Town, and I also have a handful of Geezard and Tonberry cards, but I canīt find any Iron Giants.
Iīve heard Zellīs mother has it all, but she never wants to play, she just mumbles "Howīs my rowdy boy doing?" all the time.

How am I gonna get the Punishment before the exam if the one who has the required cards wonīt play?

SammieBabe
09-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Zell has to be in your party......

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Dr. Kiwasaki has em.

tranvanhieu
09-05-2005, 11:16 AM
I think Zell's mama only play card after you defeated Fujin and Raijin
(You can only get Zell Card that time)
If you wanna get Punishment,play with Card Queen and get "All" Trade rule(Winner take all cards).
A person have middle Level Card ? Hm hm you should try out if you can play with CC group at this time(play alot in Balamb Garden then ask one member to play)

* White Aeris *
09-05-2005, 02:14 PM
i got the Zell card just after doing the dollet thing before getting my results. believe me she dosn't play it much but she will eventually.

Peter_20
09-05-2005, 03:10 PM
i got the Zell card just after doing the dollet thing before getting my results. believe me she dosn't play it much but she will eventually.So if I just keep asking her *before the SeeD Exam*, will she eventually start playing?

Faris
09-05-2005, 03:56 PM
I think you need to wait until later in the game before you can play her.

rubah
09-05-2005, 06:16 PM
I also had success playing with Zell's Mom on the way home from the dollet mission.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-05-2005, 06:44 PM
she plays with zell in the party, she RARELY uses that card like once every 6 hours. i just got the punishmenta nd refined zells card for the str 60%. hard as hell to get it

nik0tine
09-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Zell MUST be in your party in order for his mom to play cards with you.