PDA

View Full Version : What??

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
09-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Guys i was just wondering what do sigils and crests do?? :confused: I know that this might sound like a dumb question but can you please answer it?? :whaaa:

boys from the dwarf
09-04-2005, 05:05 PM
they power up celestial weapons.you probbably dont know what thoes are too. they are ultimate weapons but have to be powered up to work properly and to power them up you need a crest and sigil.

Masamune·1600
09-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Each character has an ultimate weapon, a Celestial Weapon, which requires the character's corresponding Crest and Sigil to reach its full potential. The Celestial Weapons can only be obtained via the Celestial Mirror, which begins as the Cloudy Mirror. It can be obtained the first time one wins the optional chocobo race as Remiem Temple. The Mirror can become the Celestial Mirror after an optional event in Macalania Woods.

The Celestial Weapons, however, begin only with the undesirable No AP ability. After using the corresponding Crest at the site in Macalania (for example, the Sun Crest corresponds to Tidus and his Celestial Weapon, the Caladbolg), the Celestial Weapon will gain Double Overdrive (nothing else, though, and it retains No AP). After using the Sigil as well (again, using Tidus as an example, the Sun Sigil), the weapon will take on its true abilities. In Tidus' case, the Caladbolg will lose No AP and Double Overdrive, and gain Break Damage Limit, Triple Overdrive, Evade & Counter, and Magic Counter. The weapons can also go around normal defensive parameters, as each powers up based on a given condition.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
09-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks i get it now