PDA

View Full Version : Help with Stat Growth

-TIDUS-
09-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Im kinda new to FFTA and I was wondering what is the best way for each class to reach the best stats possible (being quick/strong/ good magic power, etc.) is there a certain job for each class that does this or is there a strategy to get them as powerful as possible?

Edit: whoops by classes I meant races like bangaa, viera and stuff

tailz
09-04-2005, 07:04 PM
yuo should try to focus one 1 stat for every job you can have lots of chars so that wont be a problem

well lets take a fighter for instanse
you will only need 3 stats to be high with this one strenght defense and speed you dont have to worry about magic cous he doesnt need it so forget that

-TIDUS-
09-04-2005, 07:07 PM
k thanks...so if i have an assassin what would i want that to be?

tailz
09-04-2005, 07:11 PM
strengt and speed

Skyblade
09-04-2005, 11:07 PM
strengt and speed

And MP.

kawakami Gensai
09-08-2005, 02:29 AM
So for an assassin, use archer jobs, and fencer jobs to get the perfect character. And by doing this you can add some "culture" to your party, by having several types of abilities.

Skyblade
09-08-2005, 05:24 AM
So for an assassin, use archer jobs, and fencer jobs to get the perfect character. And by doing this you can add some "culture" to your party, by having several types of abilities.

Actually, for Assassins, stick with Assassins. Learn the abilities to get the job ASAP, and stick with it to the end. Best Viera stat growth. High speed (understatement), fairly high attack, magic, and MP.

Terran
09-11-2005, 08:46 PM
For whichever race you want there are different stat growths. Certain clases getting other things faster than others. Such as teh Ninja gets a very good speed growth for humans and assasains get the best for Vieras. and then for teh otehr races im too lazy to find out! Try a guide on gamefaqs..I will go find a link.

Edit: Hes an awesome guide by Sephiroth101 on gamefaqs. May it serve you well.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/final_fantasy_tactics_advance_stats_growth.txt

Kladrin Arlikson
09-19-2005, 03:52 PM
My grouth strategy is easy: i use any class i like!