PDA

View Full Version : FFII - Leon ever join?(Spoilerish)

Migitman
09-05-2005, 01:28 AM
I just bought Dawn of Souls and decided to play FF2 since I've already played a bit of FF1 and just wanna try the second. Then I went to Bafsk before the "Dark Knight" left it and talked to him. Turns out his face in the chat box is a shaded version of Leon so I assume it is him. Now, I don't want to know the reason why but does he end up joining you(also if the answer is no, don't say the reason why he doesn't)
I just wondering if he will ever since he's Maria's sister and Firion er whatevers best friend and all. Also he is by far the coolest person in the game that I've seen so far, and in the instruction book the drawing of him has him wearing armour instead of what looks to basically be superhero tighs. Although the last few sentences are just me rambling on about how cool I think he is, they explain why I can't wait to just find out if he will eventually fill up my 4th party slot permanently.

TurkSlayer
09-05-2005, 01:41 AM
Play it, and he will come.

Migitman
09-05-2005, 01:42 AM
Yay. Now I'm gonna go watch TV.

rubah
09-05-2005, 01:47 AM
Also he is by far the coolest person in the game that I've seen so far,

And the hottest.

Captain Maxx Power
09-05-2005, 10:20 AM
And the hottest.

What, like Mihn isn't teh sex?

DJZen
09-05-2005, 08:43 PM
I hear Josef is very good with his hands :love:

DarkLadyNyara
09-09-2005, 07:35 PM
No comment...

rubah
09-09-2005, 11:22 PM
I don't believe minh has the sexy white yet blue hair that leonhe does. Or that dissatisfied smirk.

. . .I don't get why most people don't find 8-bit characters sexy:O It's rather easier than normally, I woudl think. Less possibilities for blemishes and the such.