PDA

View Full Version : I need Sephy Help

kingmonkeyman
09-05-2005, 07:00 AM
Hi, my party is Cloud(63), Vincent(62) and Cid(61) and I'm fighting Sephiorth. I can get to his last form and he kills me. I have Kotr but only at lvl 1, and I'm too lazy to level it for another 46000 Ap. Any tips on beating him? I've dealt him around 150k damage total in 1 go before, Kotr, BahaZERO, Neo, Baha, Phoenix, F2, I2, B2, Q2, Bi2, Haste>, Shadow Flare ES, Aqualung ES, Magic Breath ES, etc. He just won't die!!

G SpOtZ
09-05-2005, 07:08 AM
do you have debarrier or despell? one of those will take off the Wall that sephy casts at the beginning, and then kotr will do more damage. also, omnislash doesn't just as much if he's missing wall.

Masamune·1600
09-05-2005, 07:12 AM
Safer Sephiroth has a minimum of 80,000 HP; he gains 80,000 HP if you use Knights of the Round on Jenova∙SYNTHESIS, and additional HP for every character at level 99. Since you don't have any characters at level 99, Safer Sephiroth's HP will necessarily be either 80,000 or 160,000. Obviously, just don't use KotR against Jenova∙SYNTHESIS. When you use it against Safer, it alone should be sufficient to destroy him. If not, consider destroying his Wall, or repeatedly using Hero Drinks to increase damage.

boys from the dwarf
09-05-2005, 07:36 AM
if you have KoTR and kill jenova the normal way and use KoTR on sephiroth and if that doesnt kill him use all of your best limits, and still cant win i cant help you there.

Crop
09-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Do you have clouds ultimate weapon? and omnislash? they work wonders. Oh and good luck.

Light Mage
09-05-2005, 11:11 AM
What about Mime? That'll help too.

Shin Gouken
09-05-2005, 04:15 PM
what???? just hack away. your priority should be healing. you cant die if you have high hp so just keep up your hp and hack

Fonzie
09-05-2005, 05:05 PM
i kicked his ass yesterday lol. Didn't even get to hit me.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Ive still to meet a person who didnt wipe him out before he attacked...LOL

Laugh at face of Danger
09-05-2005, 06:06 PM
I haven't even got there yet, so you're doing better than me, pal!

Emerald weapon
09-14-2005, 09:25 PM
Man my party is lower than you i dont hav kotr or mime(i cant be bothrd with chocobos)n yet i whiped his ass so many times

Shoden
09-14-2005, 11:35 PM
took me 2 tries to pwn him. You NEED KOTR for Safer sephy and hopefully have omnislash for Jenova Synthesis or Bizzaro Sephy

Mo-Nercy
09-15-2005, 12:02 AM
took me 2 tries to pwn him. You NEED KOTR for Safer sephy and hopefully have omnislash for Jenova Synthesis or Bizzaro Sephy
Oh, you do not.

Sephiroth can be defeated from level 50 onwards quite easily. Have a healer always on standby and have the other two characters deal all the damage. Barrier, MBarrier and Haste are good spells to cast. Hero Drinks to increase your damage. Should be a breeze.

F2, I2, B2, Q2
I think you're problem is that you don't even have the 3rd and most powerful forms of these rudimentary materia. By your stage of the game, you should definitely have Fire3, Ice3, Bolt3 and Quake3. That's not to say that you should be using them, but it's a clear indication of how ineptly you've used materia.

Shoden
09-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Pffft, the quick and easy way is always the best and more fun.

KOTR is more violent

Mo-Nercy
09-15-2005, 12:17 AM
Pffft, the quick and easy way is always the best and more fun.

KOTR is more violent
KOTR is by no means quick. xD

*an hour and a half later*

"Yayzor, I only needed one KOTR!"

Terran
09-15-2005, 12:55 AM
So yeah...I understand that not eveyone has everything in the game...But when I first tried to beat sephy he got ONE hit on me before i Killed his FINAL form. His first form died nigh instantaneously from 1 Kotr and omnislash...Jenova on the otehr hand took a wee bit longer due to the fact she has arms and whatnot...I still pwn :P

DK
09-15-2005, 01:47 AM
You're leveled up enough to be able to kill him with little trouble. All you need are the ultimate weapons and one person with a Ribbon + Esuna/all and you're fine. Just heal, Attack and use Limit Breaks. Oh and Mighty Guard helps.

Carl the Llama
09-15-2005, 10:44 PM
[TR][TD]i cant imagin someone loseing to that wimp iv said it once and ill say ot again all you need is KotR and HP absorb linked and then mime it if you can be bothered to master it you can have him dead in one go you can even use it against Jenova to make it more fun id also recomend haveing counter linked with the mime that way you can even go in with 2 dead characters and you will still be fine, you know i have heard some people mention moves i have never heard of till i read about them (pale horse and the super move he does (i cant remember the name of it as he has never used it against me)) so i cant understand why you havent killed him, hell i have even gone in without materia an still whooped his ass.

G SpOtZ
09-15-2005, 11:51 PM
now it sounds like ur just trying to brag.

Carl the Llama
09-16-2005, 09:31 AM
now it sounds like ur just trying to brag.

[TR][TD]yea so what if you had done it wouldnt you brag about it, its not my fault if he doesnt use "Pale Horse" and "Super Nova" against me is it (i have even waited for a long time just to see him use the "Super Nova" just so i can see what all the fuss is about well anyways the point is if you had done it you would brag to

Momiji
09-16-2005, 09:52 AM
[TR][TD]i cant imagin someone loseing to that wimp iv said it once and ill say ot again all you need is KotR and HP absorb linked and then mime it if you can be bothered to master it you can have him dead in one go you can even use it against Jenova to make it more fun id also recomend haveing counter linked with the mime that way you can even go in with 2 dead characters and you will still be fine, you know i have heard some people mention moves i have never heard of till i read about them (pale horse and the super move he does (i cant remember the name of it as he has never used it against me)) so i cant understand why you havent killed him, hell i have even gone in without materia an still whooped his ass.

Wow...a long post with barely any punctuation. :shifty:

I never beat him. I got to him before my game was deleted by accident. I did not have KotR or Omnislash, so I never beat him.

Carl the Llama
09-17-2005, 12:40 AM
[TR][TD]

im sorry, am i suposed to care? did you understand what i was saying? or is it the fact that i have never had trouble killing him and you did? are you jealous of me and in doing so you have to find a way to pick at my shortcomings? well i guess thats your problem anyway

I never beat him. I got to him before my game was deleted by accident. I did not have KotR or Omnislash, so I never beat him.
are you trying to say that you need KotR and/or Omnislash to beat Sephiroth... hmm ok. :greenie:

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 06:15 AM
im sorry, am i suposed to care? did you understand what i was saying? or is it the fact that i have never had trouble killing him and you did? are you jealous of me and in doing so you have to find a way to pick at my shortcomings? well i guess thats your problem anyway

are you trying to say that you need KotR and/or Omnislash to beat Sephiroth... hmm ok. :greenie:

There's nothing wrong aboutt complaining that you aren't using proper punctuation. It can make it more difficult to understand what you're typing (especially coupled with your strange obsession with posting in stupid looking tables). It doesn't mean he's jealous, it just means that he doesn't want to waste time trying to understand what you wrote, especially since it is so easy to add in a few punctuation symbols and make it easy for everyone to understand you. It's not a personal attack, so you shouldn't have attacked him for it.

Also, saying "wow Sephiroth is so easy, as long as you have some of the most powerful and hard to obtain items in the game" is downright stupid. Guess what, everything is easy with Omnislash and KotR, including Emerald and Ruby WEAPONs, who are much more difficult than Sephiroth. Maybe there are some people who don't want to spend all the time it takes to pick up those items. Arguing that your big perfect strategy for beating him is to use those items doesn't help those who don't want to take the time to acquire them, or who might find obtaining those items difficult. So, again, shut up and stop bitching at the guy for stating his opinion.

Emerald weapon
09-17-2005, 11:32 AM

There's nothing wrong at complaining that you aren't using proper punctuation. It can make it more difficult to understand what you're typing (especially coupled with your strange obsession with posting in stupid looking tables). It doesn't mean he's jealous, it just means that he doesn't want to waste time trying to understand what you wrote, especially since it is so easy to add in a few punctuation symbols and make it easy for everyone to understand you. It's not a personal attack, so you shouldn't have attacked him for it.

Also, saying "wow Sephiroth is so easy, as long as you have some of the most powerful and hard to obtain items in the game" is downright stupid. Guess what, everything is easy with Omnislash and KotR, including Emerald and Ruby WEAPONs, who are much more difficult than Sephiroth. Maybe there are some people who don't want to spend all the time it takes to pick up those items. Arguing that your big perfect strategy for beating him is to use those items doesn't help those who don't want to take the time to acquire them, or who might find obtaining those items difficult. So, again, shut up and stop bitching at the guy for stating his opinion.
Good show old chap stading up for the little guy! :) but the fact of the matter is if your on your first time playing it or you've not built up your charcters right,sephiroth can be a daunghting prospect mt advice is to build up your characters more so,get about 10 megaelixers,and clouds ultima weapon with 2x or even 4x cut and you should be fine........

Emerald weapon
09-17-2005, 12:33 PM
for any 1 who cares my name from now on will be diamond weapon because ive just realised that all my pics dont correspond to my name

Emerald weapon
09-17-2005, 12:36 PM
no wait i take that back,it seems that i am not allowed to get a diifrent account,TIS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Um, triple posting is bad. Use the "Edit" button. And I'm fairly sure you can rename your account. Contact one of Cid's Knights.

Carl the Llama
09-17-2005, 09:18 PM
[TR][TD]

[TR][TD]

There's nothing wrong aboutt complaining that you aren't using proper punctuation. It can make it more difficult to understand what you're typing (especially coupled with your strange obsession with posting in stupid looking tables). It doesn't mean he's jealous, it just means that he doesn't want to waste time trying to understand what you wrote, especially since it is so easy to add in a few punctuation symbols and make it easy for everyone to understand you. It's not a personal attack, so you shouldn't have attacked him for it.

so your telling me that because i didnt put a few dots and comma's in my sentance that you couldnt read it, maybe you should take reading lessons if you cant and you will also note that i said i have killed sephiroth WITHOUT materia so no, you DONT need materia to beat sephiroth, and whats the point of rushing through the game, most people want to be able to say they have COMPLETED the game, that doesnt mean they have got to the end of the game and killed sephiroth and watched the ending. when i play a game its to complete it fully and do everything every time, if i feel the desire to just watch the ending i would just go to one of my old save files and load up a game that is at the end and kill sephiroth cmon if i did a servey i bet 90% (if not more) people have omnislash at the end of the game and quite a few (probly about 80%) have KotR. One last thing, i have a right to say what i want and you telling me to shut up and stop bitching about it is not going to work, but of corse im not going to tell you to shut up because i believe in the phrase "freedom of speech" did you find me attacking him because i didnt like his thread or his writeing style i dont care if i piss you off simply because i dont let people i dont care about get to me but if you were a close friend and you said those things i would change my ways but hey your not family and your definatly not a friend so you might as well go shout at a wall for all the effect it had on me, have a nice day.

Emerald weapon
09-17-2005, 09:50 PM
Who are cids nights?

Emerald weapon
09-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Who are cids nights?

Carl the Llama
09-17-2005, 10:08 PM
cids nights have the word cid's nights under there name and also if you go to the main page have cids knights in bold writeing when looking at the list of names

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 10:20 PM
i cant imagin someone loseing to that wimp iv said it once and ill say ot again all you need is KotR and HP absorb linked and then mime it if you can be bothered to master it you can have him dead in one go you can even use it against Jenova to make it more fun id also recomend haveing counter linked with the mime that way you can even go in with 2 dead characters and you will still be fine, you know i have heard some people mention moves i have never heard of till i read about them (pale horse and the super move he does (i cant remember the name of it as he has never used it against me)) so i cant understand why you havent killed him, hell i have even gone in without materia an still whooped his ass.

Read this again. You wrote that, not me.

Actually, your lack of punctuation doesn't bother me (and, though I do think your inability to type in a normal font is extremely stupid, it doesn't affect my ability to read your post either). I just think that your getting all defensive as though someone had made a personal attack against you is pathetic. Your arguement about "freedom of speech" is ridiculous. If we're free to say what we want then I am free to call you a total moron and tell you to shut up. You don't have to listen to me, but it is still my right to say it. Also, Twilight Paladin has "freedom of speech" as well, and he can make comments about your improper use of punctuation all he wants. If you believe in "freedom of speech" so much, why'd you bitch at him for pointing out a simple fact? Believe it or not, you weren't using proper punctuation, and you had made a (relatively) long post. He made two completely valid points, and you started bitching at him for it. Also:

If you don't care what he thinks, why'd you jump down his throat for it? I would think if you really didn't care, you'd let him make his comments and not care enough to respond.

Also, what the majority of the people do or do not have is not the issue here. Sure, the majority of the people probably have Omnislash and KotR. So what? This isn't about the majority of the people, it's about helping people who are having trouble and yet still might not want to take the trouble to get those things. If you're such an almighty master of this, maybe you could give some advice instead of "he's so easy you don't even need to have Materia to beat him". The fact that they are asking for help shows that they don't think that, and that they want help, they don't want to listen to you brag or say that the person they are having trouble with is total weakling who should never be able to beat anyone.

I suggest you take this to PMs if you want to continue this discussion further. You'll lose, but I don't want this thread close until the people asking for help actually get help instead of comments along the lines of "you're an idiot if you can't beat this incredibly simple boss".

Cid's Knights are the admins of the forums.

Carl the Llama
09-17-2005, 11:25 PM
[TR][TD]i cant imagin someone loseing to that wimp iv said it once and ill say it again all you need is KotR and HP absorb linked and then mime it if you can be bothered to master it you can have him dead in one go you can even use it against Jenova to make it more fun id also recomend haveing counter linked with the mime that way you can even go in with 2 dead characters and you will still be fine, you know i have heard some people mention moves i have never heard of till i read about them (pale horse and the super move he does (i cant remember the name of it as he has never used it against me)) so i cant understand why you havent killed him, hell i have even gone in without materia an still whooped his ass.

Actually, your lack of punctuation doesn't bother me (and, though I do think your inability to type in a normal font is extremely stupid, it doesn't affect my ability to read your post either).

[TR][TD]If this is so then why do you make a point of taking out the border?*please note i said border NOT font.

i just think that your getting all defensive as though someone had made a personal attack against you is pathetic. Your arguement about "freedom of speech" is ridiculous. If we're free to say what we want then I am free to call you a total moron and tell you to shut up. You don't have to listen to me, but it is still my right to say it. Also, Twilight Paladin has "freedom of speech" as well, and he can make comments about your improper use of punctuation all he wants. If you believe in "freedom of speech" so much, why'd you bitch at him for pointing out a simple fact? Believe it or not, you weren't using proper punctuation, and you had made a (relatively) long post. He made two completely valid points, and you started bitching at him for it.
[TR][TD] did i once say dont say those things about me or "shut up" or "i think your a moron" he tried to make himself look big by belittleing me and in my eye's that was because he is jealous of me and the fact i expressed surprise at the fact that he couldnt beat Sephiroth
Also:

[TR][TD]im sorry, am i suposed to care? did you understand what i was saying? or is it the fact that i have never had trouble killing him and you did? are you jealous of me and in doing so you have to find a way to pick at my shortcomings? well i guess thats your problem anyway
If you don't care what he thinks, why'd you jump down his throat for it? I would think if you really didn't care, you'd let him make his comments and not care enough to respond.
[TR][TD]
you think that was jumping down his throat... ok. :greenie:

Also, what the majority of the people do or do not have is not the issue here. Sure, the majority of the people probably have Omnislash and KotR. So what? This isn't about the majority of the people, it's about helping people who are having trouble and yet still might not want to take the trouble to get those things. If you're such an almighty master of this, maybe you could give some advice

[TR][TD]i have. here: http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70110 if he had taken 30 seconds to look at the forum then he would have seen it. and youll also note that i have put long explanations on every reply if he needed help.

instead of "he's so easy you don't even need to have Materia to beat him". The fact that they are asking for help shows that they don't think that, and that they want help, they don't want to listen to you brag or say that the person they are having trouble with is total weakling who should never be able to beat anyone.
[TR][TD] yes like i just said, i was genuinly surprised that he didnt/couldnt beat him it wasnt a slate against him and if it came across as bragging, so what that wasnt the way i intended it (the way i had intended it was to give him courage as to think he is easy, because he is as stated by many people in this thread) so if thats the way it came across cest la vie.

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 11:35 PM
i cant imagin someone loseing to that wimp iv said it once and ill say it again all you need is KotR and HP absorb linked and then mime it if you can be bothered to master it you can have him dead in one go you can even use it against Jenova to make it more fun id also recomend haveing counter linked with the mime that way you can even go in with 2 dead characters and you will still be fine, you know i have heard some people mention moves i have never heard of till i read about them (pale horse and the super move he does (i cant remember the name of it as he has never used it against me)) so i cant understand why you havent killed him, hell i have even gone in without materia an still whooped his ass.

Actually, your lack of punctuation doesn't bother me (and, though I do think your inability to type in a normal font is extremely stupid, it doesn't affect my ability to read your post either).
If this is so then why do you make a point of taking out the border?*please note i said border NOT font.

i just think that your getting all defensive as though someone had made a personal attack against you is pathetic. Your arguement about "freedom of speech" is ridiculous. If we're free to say what we want then I am free to call you a total moron and tell you to shut up. You don't have to listen to me, but it is still my right to say it. Also, Twilight Paladin has "freedom of speech" as well, and he can make comments about your improper use of punctuation all he wants. If you believe in "freedom of speech" so much, why'd you bitch at him for pointing out a simple fact? Believe it or not, you weren't using proper punctuation, and you had made a (relatively) long post. He made two completely valid points, and you started bitching at him for it. did i once say dont say those things about me or "shut up" or "i think your a moron" he tried to make himself look big by belittleing me and in my eye's that was because he is jealous of me and the fact i expressed surprise at the fact that he couldnt beat Sephiroth
Also:

you think that was jumping down his throat... ok. :greenie:

Also, what the majority of the people do or do not have is not the issue here. Sure, the majority of the people probably have Omnislash and KotR. So what? This isn't about the majority of the people, it's about helping people who are having trouble and yet still might not want to take the trouble to get those things. If you're such an almighty master of this, maybe you could give some advice
i have. here: http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70110 if he had taken 30 seconds to look at the forum then he would have seen it. and youll also note that i have put long explanations on every reply if he needed help.

instead of "he's so easy you don't even need to have Materia to beat him". The fact that they are asking for help shows that they don't think that, and that they want help, they don't want to listen to you brag or say that the person they are having trouble with is total weakling who should never be able to beat anyone. yes like i just said, i was genuinly surprised that he didnt/couldnt beat him it wasnt a slate against him and if it came across as bragging, so what that wasnt the way i intended it (the way i had intended it was to give him courage as to think he is easy, because he is as stated by many people in this thread) so if thats the way it came across cest la vie.

Because I'm a petty jack@$$ who thinks it's annoying and who has nothing better to do with his time right now.

No, but it seemed implied given the way you made your points. If you didn't intend it that way, I apologize.

Yes, I do think that you jumped down his throat (figuratively speaking). He made a one line comment and you got extremely defensive about it.

Had he noticed that thread, he should have posted in that one. Also, rather than making comments like "OMG, he's such a wimp", you should have linked to that one in the first place, IMHO.

Again, apologies if you didn't mean it that way, but that's how it sounded.

Carl the Llama
09-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Because I'm a petty jack@$$ who thinks it's annoying and who has nothing better to do with his time right now.
[TR][TD]
all it would take for me to stop useing them is for someone to say "KD can you please stop useing those tables as they are driveing me up the wall" again if they had asked instead of saying somthing along the lines of "your a moron because you use the coloured background/border etc" one thing about me is i like manners i dont like people telling me to do something as i am a firm believer of the phrase "freedom of speach" so if you (after this message) ask me to stop useing the border i might consider it. but do note i like manners and i dont want people to insult the way i express myself. KD

No, but it seemed implied given the way you made your points. If you didn't intend it that way, I apologize.

[TR][TD]apology accepted.

Yes, I do think that you jumped down his throat (figuratively speaking). He made a one line comment and you got extremely defensive about it.

[TR][TD]no, im sorry but that is not jumping down someones throat, it was a simple retort if i were jumping down his throat i would probly be banned.

Had he noticed that thread, he should have posted in that one. Also, rather than making comments like "OMG, he's such a wimp", you should have linked to that one in the first place, IMHO.
[TR][TD]thats fair enough, i didnt think of that, i concede that. sorry. :(

[TR][TD]
well im sorry if i sounded that way, but everyone is arrogant about somthing, i dont mean to brag but after doing everything on ffvii (in terms of the fact that i have seen every fmv/script not in the terms of going through the game without materia or somthing silly like that) i do like to think of myself as a Final Fantasy VII master again i say sorry if you think im arrogant but thats just who i am.

Skyblade
09-18-2005, 12:19 AM
Because I'm a petty jack@$$ who thinks it's annoying and who has nothing better to do with his time right now.all it would take for me to stop useing them is for someone to say "KD can you please stop useing those tables as they are driveing me up the wall" again if they had asked instead of saying somthing along the lines of "your a moron because you use the coloured background/border etc" one thing about me is i like manners i dont like people telling me to do something as i am a firm believer of the phrase "freedom of speach" so if you (after this message) ask me to stop useing the border i might consider it. but do note i like manners and i dont want people to insult the way i express myself. KD

No, but it seemed implied given the way you made your points. If you didn't intend it that way, I apologize.apology accepted.

no, im sorry but that is not jumping down someones throat, it was a simple retort if i were jumping down his throat i would probly be banned.

Had he noticed that thread, he should have posted in that one. Also, rather than making comments like "OMG, he's such a wimp", you should have linked to that one in the first place, IMHO.thats fair enough, i didnt think of that, i concede that. sorry. :(

well im sorry if i sounded that way, but everyone is arrogant about somthing, i dont mean to brag but after doing everything on ffvii (in terms of the fact that i have seen every fmv/script not in the terms of going through the game without materia or somthing silly like that) i do like to think of myself as a Final Fantasy VII master again i say sorry if you think im arrogant but thats just who i am.

I've never claimed to be very polite. I can live with just removing them when I quote your posts. If you really like posting that way, go ahead. I may think it's annoying, but I'm not going to force my preferences onto you. I'm just going to keep complaining about it because, as I said, I'm a petty jerk.

I will, however, ask you to never use the word "speach" again. It's "speech"... ;)

I wouldn't have minded, but your "retort" was longer than his remark, which is excessive to me.

I wouldn't mind. I love bragging, and I have mastered this game as well. It's fun, and it's quite an accomplishment. But I try to offer advice and help where I can, instead of only bragging, which is what it seemed like you were doing.

Carl the Llama
09-18-2005, 12:41 AM
There's nothing wrong aboutt

[TR][TD]ok ill stop saying speach if you stop saying aboutt, fair deal? :p

I wouldn't have minded, but your "retort" was longer than his remark, which is excessive to me.
[TR][TD]i like to be excessive, cant you tell by the lengh i went to for the other thread?
I wouldn't mind. I love bragging, and I have mastered this game as well. It's fun, and it's quite an accomplishment. But I try to offer advice and help where I can, instead of only bragging, which is what it seemed like you were doing.
[TR][TD]i mean this in the nicest way: your a tit :D

Momiji
09-18-2005, 01:09 AM

There's nothing wrong at complaining that you aren't using proper punctuation. It can make it more difficult to understand what you're typing (especially coupled with your strange obsession with posting in stupid looking tables). It doesn't mean he's jealous, it just means that he doesn't want to waste time trying to understand what you wrote, especially since it is so easy to add in a few punctuation symbols and make it easy for everyone to understand you. It's not a personal attack, so you shouldn't have attacked him for it.

Good show old chap stading up for the little guy! :) but the fact of the matter is if your on your first time playing it or you've not built up your charcters right,sephiroth can be a daunghting prospect mt advice is to build up your characters more so,get about 10 megaelixers,and clouds ultima weapon with 2x or even 4x cut and you should be fine........

Skyblade: Thanks for saving me the time of typing that myself. :D

Emerald Weapon: Little guy? :mad:

KaiserDragon:
1. If I were ever jealous of you, then please send me to hell now.

2. No, I never said that you needed KotR and Omnislash to beat him. I just forgot to mention I was quite underleveled too.

3. Yes. It did irritate me to see no punctuation. It makes sentences very difficult to understand.

4. Picking on your shortcomings? Please. In your profile it says you're more than 7 years older than me. You can't possibly use that as an excuse for no effort in using punctuation. I see people younger than me using grammar better than that.

Yes. But you don't have to take being arrogant to the point of yelling at me. Yes, I am arrogant and picky on the way I use and how other people use grammar. But you know what? I'm not yelling at you. I'm defending myself for merely stating my opinion.

6. So therefore, I'll stop jumping down your throat if you stop jumping down mine.

7. There is no 7.

Skyblade
09-18-2005, 01:27 AM
i mean this in the nicest way: your a tit :D

Yes, I am, but I thought everyone knew that already...

Carl the Llama
09-18-2005, 01:50 AM
[TR][TD]if your going to say somthing about grammer then say it to someone who has really bad spelling not to someone who didnt put dot's and comma's. you see the way it come's across to me is that you were trying to pick on my shortcomings and trying to get at me, i mean loads of people make grammer mistakes, but i have never seen people correct them: you take time to read it and it will be clear (or clear enough to understand at least) please dont think i was "jumping down your throat as i wasnt i was simply retorting (im not trying to make excuses but i had a shizer day at work so i came home to find you say that stuff, it just sent me over the edge and believe me after spending a day wanting to hit a manager and not being able to was very annoying so i was already pissed off) so sorry if i came across that way. but thats just the way i am.

Skyblade
09-18-2005, 01:59 AM
If you're going to say somthing about grammer, then say it to someone who has really bad spelling, not to someone who didn't put in periods and commas. You see, the way it comes across to me is that you were trying to pick on my shortcomings and trying to get at me. I mean, loads of people make grammer mistakes, but I have never seen people correct them: You take time to read it and it will be clear (or clear enough to understand at least). Please don't think I was "jumping down your throat" as I wasnt. I was simply retorting (I'm not trying to make excuses, but I had a shizer day at work, so i came home to find you that you had said that stuff, and it just sent me over the edge. Believe me, spending a day wanting to hit a manager and not being able to was very annoying, so i was already pissed off), so I'm sorry if I came across that way, but thats just the way I am.

Grammar Ninja, ATTACK!

What he did was nothing. It's things like this that should get on your nerves. Now, back on topic.

My advice for someone without KotR or Omnislash is to pick up Long Range (you should definitely already have this) and the Double Cut Materia (from the Crashed Gelniki). Master Double Cut to get 4x Cut, then give it to Cloud along with Long Range. Sephy won't last long. The other two characters can focus on healing or attacking, depending on the situation.

Carl the Llama
09-18-2005, 02:07 AM
Now, back on topic.
[TR][TD] new stratagy, have someone cast reflect and then use gravity with an all to reflect it against him thus doing 3 hits of 9999 (altho i dont know if he is immune to gravity or not so its really hit and miss) remember if you have gravity with all in your slots more then once the more times you can all it, when he gets down to his lower life (you can tell by the fact that gravity isnt as effective any more) just break out the limits and bob's your farthers brother :D

Momiji
09-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Where do I get the Long Range materia at?

Skyblade
09-18-2005, 03:03 AM
The Mithril Mines. Go inside, from the Midgar Zolom area, head right, in the next area, climb up the vines, it's up there.

Momiji
09-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Never mind. I just beat him with Omnislash. (I found that guy at Gold Saucer that sells GP for Gil.) Is it just me, or does the end of the game look like FFVII: AC was planned from the start? You know, the part where Red XIII is standing with the two younger...Red XIIIs.