PDA

View Full Version : A NeverEnding Story

NightShadow
09-05-2005, 03:04 PM
I don't know if this goes here but, plz don't delete it if It doesn't.

I made up a little game I think you'll all enjoy.Called "A Never Ending story".

Purpose of the game: To contine a piece of the story someone before you just made.

Note: You can put in anything you want that's realates to the story.And you add any part of the story you want.Even make it funny.

Rules: you can only make UP TO a Five sentece paragraph for each post (just to make sure noone makes there's to long,it).You can only post after someone different has posted before you.You must reply with a quote if your adding to the story so people won't get confused.

Example:

Person A : One day there was a warrior

Person B : Who set off on a quest to save a madian

Person C: the madians name was "Clara"

Person D:

Ok, I think I'll have to start out.

Once upon a time....

Xaven
09-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Once upon a time....
There was an evil little piggy with no friends.

Faris
09-05-2005, 03:41 PM
He lived in a cave.

NightShadow
09-05-2005, 03:52 PM
He lived in a cave.

His name was alfonso.He had longing to find friends for a long time.So he desided to go find some.So He back his things,and left his cave home.While strollong down a path he found.....

Craig
09-05-2005, 03:58 PM
An Alanis Morissette poster.

Xaven
09-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Edit: Darn. You beat me to it.

He added the poster to his inventory. As he strolled down the dirt path he came across a rotting wolf carcass. With nothing better to do, he got out his surgical instruments and opened up the chest cavity. Inside was...

NightShadow
09-05-2005, 04:06 PM
He added the poster to his inventory. As he strolled down the dirt path he came across a rotting wolf carcass. With nothing better to do, he got out his surgical instruments and opened up the chest cavity. Inside was...

Money lots of money!.The pig was in luck.Why? money the pig thought.Then collected he's coins.And headed to the nearest town which was...

Twisted Tinkerbell
09-05-2005, 04:07 PM
A crystal heart.

Dignified Pauper
09-05-2005, 04:08 PM
At the crystal heart, the villagers were all made of little veins. Freaked out, the pig took his money and ran west to...

NightShadow
09-05-2005, 04:12 PM
At the crystal heart, the villagers were all made of little veins. Freaked out, the pig took his money and ran west to...

Darkness falls.Alfonso liked it here cuz everyone was evil.So he looked around for a hotel.While running he bumped into....

Dignified Pauper
09-05-2005, 04:13 PM
a prophetic old man who stated to Alfonso that, "....

NightShadow
09-05-2005, 04:17 PM
a prophetic old man who stated to Alfonso that, "....

If he would like him to join on his journey that he'd love too.Alfonso thought a minute then said "ok,what's your name?".the old man replaied "elder teleth".then the too new friends.......

Xaven
09-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Walked into the sunset where they melted due to the heat released from the ongoing fusion reactions in the sun they walked into.

Actually, they headed east to a town called...

Faris
09-05-2005, 04:30 PM
BoogerGoober.
It was famous for having many pubs and nose doctors.

NightShadow
09-05-2005, 04:35 PM
BoogerGoober.
It was famous for having many pubs and nose doctors.

"Let's see the kid with the hearing ad from barney drink this" said the pig as he grabbed a picher of beer.

Xaven
09-05-2005, 04:37 PM
And so, they walked onto the set of the children's television show Barney. They found the kid with the hearing aid and...

Craig
09-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Beat him to a bloody pulp.

NightShadow
09-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Beat him to a bloody pulp.

Afterwards it was getting dark.The old man and pig needed a place to spend the night.So in the forest they found an old broken dowwn witchs house.The witch's name was "Elda".So the pig and old man walked into the house where they found the witch........

Xaven
09-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Making love with her cat. They immediately ran out of the house and decided to find another place to stay. Soon enough, they came across...

NightShadow
09-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Making love with her cat. They immediately ran out of the house and decided to find another place to stay. Soon enough, they came across...

Tidus From FFX."Hey" said Tidus waving at them.The pig and old man walked over to him."I am a lost traveler in need of service" said Tidus."yowch!" said a voice behined a tree. It was......

Craig
09-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Steven Spielberg, he had been stung by a Bee.

Boosk
09-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Steven Spielberg, he had been stung by a Bee.

"Damn son! That was a BIG bee!" Says Mr Spielburg...say...you are a pig...I'm making a movie called "The War of the Vampire Piggies" want a part buddy?" In which the pigs answers....

Xaven
09-05-2005, 05:11 PM
"There's a bed in my room! (yes.)"

Leeza
09-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Sorry, but these sort of threads are not permitted. Although this one isn't doing too badly at the moment, it will eventually turn into a spamfest.