PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Ban

Nick Schovitz
09-05-2005, 04:02 PM
When I went to a player's choice that I live nearby to get my PS2 fixed, I was also looking for Final Fantasy VII. I asked the man if he had it. He said he had to take it off the shelves because it's been banned due to some kind of law and terrorists. People are not allowed to play it anymore either and I've never had the chance to play it. Does this have something to do with Advent Children? I read in PSM that they're going to re release it on PS3.

Shin Gouken
09-05-2005, 04:10 PM
*hangs some rope around his neck*

Destai
09-05-2005, 04:14 PM
rofl

G SpOtZ
09-05-2005, 04:18 PM
sigh... i'd think he was pullin ur chain. he might been kidding because they don't really sell ps1 games in stores anymore. and if they do, it's probably rarely.

Vyk
09-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Someone posted a fake article about this last month. It was a hoax. Perhaps the store manager believed it and took care of it. Just go to another store. Likely you'd have to find an EB games or GameStop or something that sells used/older games anyway.

Nick Schovitz
09-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Okay he got me surprised and he had every other FF game there. I'll go to Gamestop in the mall.

Rengori
09-05-2005, 05:53 PM
FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S A SMURFING JOKE! IT SAID IN THE ARTICLE THAT IT WAS A JOKE NEAR THE COPYRIGHT STUFF, AND "Tifa's breasts were not available for comment," IS A DEAD GIVAWAY! NOT TO MENTION THAT THE URL WAS JUST A FOLDER CALLED CNN. It feels good to get that off of my chest.

Cloud No.9
09-05-2005, 05:54 PM
it was a big hoax saying that due to the game having terrorism in it it had been banned in america because it was seen in a positive light.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Yet another proof Bush is an idiotic fool.

PS. ITS A SMURFIN JOKE.

Lord Magician
09-05-2005, 06:02 PM
WOW! People are slow! :rolleyes2

Laugh at face of Danger
09-05-2005, 06:04 PM
FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S A SMURFING JOKE! IT SAID IN THE ARTICLE THAT IT WAS A JOKE NEAR THE COPYRIGHT STUFF, AND "Tifa's breasts were not available for comment," IS A DEAD GIVAWAY! NOT TO MENTION THAT THE URL WAS JUST A FOLDER CALLED CNN. It feels good to get that off of my chest.
now all you needed to do was bold it and increase it to size seven!!!

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-05-2005, 06:08 PM
now all you needed to do was bold it and increase it to size seven!!!

FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S A SMURFING JOKE! IT SAID IN THE ARTICLE THAT IT WAS A JOKE NEAR THE COPYRIGHT STUFF, AND "Tifa's breasts were not available for comment," IS A DEAD GIVAWAY! NOT TO MENTION THAT THE URL WAS JUST A FOLDER CALLED CNN. It feels good to get that off of my chest

Rengori
09-05-2005, 06:09 PM
HEY! I JUST DID THAT!

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-05-2005, 06:15 PM
i got to it first. *gives moogle pie to compensate*

Leeza
09-05-2005, 06:16 PM
I see this has turned to spam quite quickly. Please don't make me add more names to the Warned List.

Rengori: I think you should really start to watch what you post.