PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Buschmaster
09-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Finally beat Seymour Flux, took me forever, like a couple days of leveling... Now I'm on to more badass bosses that will surely kick my butt several times :(

I've heard this is like one of the if not the hardest boss in the game, between full-life, cross-cleave, and total-annihilation, he kept kicking my butt. I got every aeon to overdrive and used bio and actually ended up killing him before even getting to bahamut, though. Mostly I just needed a good strategy to beat him.

If I didn't beat him that time I was going to come here for strategy thoughts, but I guess I figured them out on my own.

Dreddz
09-05-2005, 07:51 PM
gratz....

boys from the dwarf
09-05-2005, 07:54 PM
to beat most of the bosses until about yunalesca use aeon overdrives to kill them instantly. for harder bosses with more health like yunalesca get her to her 3rd form and then unleash the overdrives. for sin you will want to have aeons with healing spell or powerful attacks but try to be a bit sparing when using aeons but for the final you might want to not use aeons because of there overdrive recovery rates so only do it at the end of the battle as a finisher.for seymour omnis use overdrive for aeons constantly and do the rest yourself and for the final boss(the final boss where its possible to lose to.) use normal attacks to beat the first form and for the second get his helth down to just before he starts using his ultimate overdrive then use all of the character and aeons overdrive to finish him. for most of these bosses you can use yojimbos zanmato but you will forever feel guilty and cheap and empty about it(i do.i feel realy cheap but then again its only a game and a frikkin good one and when they put the move in they meant it to make it easy.) .

Creed
09-05-2005, 08:50 PM
For Braska's Final Aeaon its Jeckt(i cant spell today)if you have anima and have Yuna in Arouns grid and have her powered up alot and used alot of time in powering up Anima 3-4 hits with anima's normal attacks will defeat him.

I havent done this a friend told me this stratagy(he had over 120 hours worth of gameplay on his file too).

Zero Rider
09-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Well Seymour Flux is hard so congrats on beating him. Yunalesca was the easiest boss for me. Used aeons and Auron and wiped her out.

Levian
09-05-2005, 10:51 PM
You're going to LOVE fighting Yunalesca. Seriosuly.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
09-06-2005, 03:42 AM
I agree

Dark elf lord
09-06-2005, 02:41 PM
you need yojimbo and get him to use the Zanmoto attack that is how I have be kill all the bosses :P
it's a small prijs (yes i'm for Holland) for victorie

Jentaz
09-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Wakka with Attack Reels - Easy!

sayen
09-07-2005, 12:13 PM
the only problen with yunaleaska is the mega death attack. last time i got to her with 50 odd hours on the clock and had beat every boss without dieing but she beat me. only reason why is i killed her second form with all normal stat chars and had forgotten about mega death lol. beat her second time thought yay.

ps to doge mega death have at least one char zombied.

ThroneofDravaris
09-07-2005, 02:58 PM
I really don't get why people have so many problems with SeymourFlux. Sure, he's a bit more challenging than the other bosses up to this point, but with Zombie Ward on (ie, by a whole heap of holy water and customize it) his full life combo barely ever works...

Cruise Control
09-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Or just poison the bastard, summon an aeon, use overdrive, he takes damage, mortibody dies and steals HP, seymour casts dismiss and takes poison damage, repeat, by the time you pull Bahamut, hes probably already dead.

*puts foot in TV* Or, bring out Rikku, Wakka and Tidus, Trio of 9999, Blitz Ace and Attack Reels, then at the third form, swap ou someone from Yuna, and blast her with overdrives Yuna NEEDS ZOMBIE PROOF.