PDA

View Full Version : DMC 1 Help

darkcloud_100
09-05-2005, 04:34 PM
ok im playin devil may cry 1 an im on hard mode on the last level, but I just cant beat mundus. anyone help?

Polnareff
09-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Which form of Mundus are you stuck on?

The first one, buy a Purple Orb for the Devil Trigger. You should use the Devil Trigger to do damage to him. The key thing is to make sure to use DT for most of the battle.

Dodge whatever projectiles come your way while eliminating the balls with the Kanji on them. It removes his shield so you can go in and keep striking him.

Second form, shoot the crap out of him whilst "under the influence" of Devil Mode. If the mode runs out, keep shooting with your regular guns and dodge whatever stuff he throws (preferably by rolling).

Yeah, in that form, you'll be doing a LOT of rolling around and shooting :P

After a while, you should be able to jump ledges at him and pound the living $%&@! out of him with your sword (you got some Devil meter back, hopefully :P). He shouldn't even try to destroy the platform you're on, either, as long as you stay close enough to him. The Dragons he can summon can be killed for a Green Orb.

The third is FREAKISHLY easy, just shoot over and over again, and use Devil Trigger to kill him.

Lord Chainsaw
09-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Call John Wilkes Booth.

Unless you're on the level where he's the blob with all the eyes. If so, disregard.

darkcloud_100
09-10-2005, 10:24 PM
thanks your method worked for me :D i done all that for my 5 yr old nephew so he could play as legendary dark knight :D is he sparda?

Polnareff
09-11-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm not sure, I don't follow the DMC story that much :P

Yeah, the only part I can clearly remember about DMC is beating Mundus, and I've beaten the game a total of somewhere around 15 times.

btw, you're welcome :)