PDA

View Full Version : Temple of ancients?

Eternal Dark Night
09-05-2005, 06:22 PM
were is the temple of ancients I thought it was were Yuffie lives im stuck on that part i need help i didn't know were togo so i kept training ti'll i got cloud LV 41 but honestly were is it?

Chris
09-05-2005, 07:12 PM
You'll need the key first (which is also displayed on the picture. Go through Bone Village.

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/dea3qb.jpg

Carl the Llama
09-05-2005, 07:53 PM
you are mistaken you dont need the keystone (*the turk's already opened it up) you just need to go there

Chris
09-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Oh, yes of course. You only use the "Key Stone" when Burgenhagen has need for it. Sorry 'bout that. :)

G SpOtZ
09-05-2005, 08:24 PM
first: go to the weapon smiths house (the one that's all alone, somewhere by rocket town i think....i'm not sure. he'll tell u that dio has it.
second: go to gold saucer, enter the battle arena section and enter the trophy room thing. he'll won't give you the key unless you survive the battle arena. you can win the first fight and leave, and he'll still give you the keystone. try to get out of gold saucer, they'll say the lil transport thing is out of order, so you decide to spend the night at the inn. you go on a date with whoever... and then you see cait sith run off with the key, you chase him around, he gives the key to the shinra, everything's all good, we get outta here.
third: temple is south west of fort condor (as seen on the map). you can just go ahead and enter and you'll walk up into the place and u'll see tseng and he'll give you the keystone to activate everything. there ya go.
you probably didn't need all of that, but i guess i like to talk and share what i know, lol.

Zero Rider
09-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Yes it is near the bottom of the map.

Eternal Dark Night
09-06-2005, 12:54 AM
waite waite i allready got the key from that dude at the gold suacer were im asking were is the temple of ancients?

G SpOtZ
09-06-2005, 01:07 AM
in between gongaga and for condor. it's a pyramid, or 'ziggurat' if you will. hahah. ziggurat. funny.

Carl the Llama
09-06-2005, 01:10 AM
waite waite i allready got the key from that dude at the gold suacer were im asking were is the temple of ancients?
just look on the map its easy to find just search for it