PDA

View Full Version : Banished >_<

Chris
09-05-2005, 07:28 PM
What does it mean when you're "Banished" from the mall??? For how long am I banised???

Have you've ever been banished from a public place?

*Dies*

:(

Drift
09-05-2005, 07:31 PM
give it a month and then walk back in...if the guards reconise you then walk back out, keep trying till they let you in. Lathe, Rinse, Repeat.

Hawkeye
09-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Ive been banished from Target before, but the next day, I walked in with no secruity gaurds tailing me

Chris
09-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Why do they feel the need to banish people? Oh yeah, I'll try again tomorrow. >_<

rubah
09-05-2005, 07:34 PM
what on earth did you do, chris?

Psychotic
09-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Banished from the mall? Uh-oh. Look out for black vans outside your house. (They don't contain fun)

Chris
09-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Horrible, HORRIBLE!!! Accident... I knocked over the stand with baked beans!!!

And they banned me for that? :cry:

boris no no
09-05-2005, 07:45 PM
xDDDD
i would love to say a hilarious story about me having sex in a public place and then getting found and being arrested for pubilic indecensy
xDDDDDD
but i havn't ;p

Dreddz
09-05-2005, 07:48 PM
I was told not to come back to colours which is down the road from my house, I just walk in, they do nufin.....

Chris
09-05-2005, 07:48 PM
I am easily the clumsiest person alive.

KoShiatar
09-05-2005, 09:04 PM
No Chris. That is actually me. I suggest we don't have a competition though, that could easily lead to disaster. At least on my part.

Chris
09-05-2005, 09:10 PM
No Chris. That is actually me. I suggest we don't have a competition though, that could easily lead to disaster. At least on my part.
*Dies* Have you've ever costed a company $10.000?

I rest my case. :upsidedow

Craig
09-05-2005, 09:12 PM
I got banned from my school library once for being a total Jackass, but I was like 12.

Agent Proto
09-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Ok, first stop and think what you've done. You said you knocked over a stand of baked beans that costed you 10,000. Was it an accident? Because the way you said it, doesn't really sound like it was an accident. How did you knock it over? Did you trip or something? Did you walked back into the stand and fell down knocking over the stand?

And you're banished for that? Well, let's see. I personally think being banished is probably not appropriate, but you did make some damage, and that's not good.

Let's take this in a familiar situation. Let's say you own a business and someone did the same thing you've done. They knocked over a stand, and it made some damage that would cost thousands to fix. You would want to do the same thing there.

Think about it, you may think it's an accident, but you did some damage. You can't really afford to pay for it, so the mall banished you. Maybe it's permanent, maybe it's not.

Primus Inter Pares
09-05-2005, 09:24 PM
xDDDD
i would love to say a hilarious story about me having sex in a public place and then getting found and being arrested for pubilic indecensy
xDDDDDD
but i havn't ;p
The fact that you weren't found out doesn't have much to do with not being able to tell the story... ;)

Chris
09-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Ok, first stop and think what you've done. You said you knocked over a stand of baked beans that costed you 10,000. Was it an accident? Because the way you said it, doesn't really sound like it was an accident. How did you knock it over? Did you trip or something? Did you walked back into the stand and fell down knocking over the stand?

That wasn't the incident with the $10.000! :p
I fooled around with some stuff and I stumbled into the stand. :(

And you're banished for that? Well, let's see. I personally think being banished is probably not appropriate, but you did make some damage, and that's not good.

Let's take this in a familiar situation. Let's say you own a business and someone did the same thing you've done. They knocked over a stand, and it made some damage that would cost thousands to fix. You would want to do the same thing there.

Think about it, you may think it's an accident, but you did some damage. You can't really afford to pay for it, so the mall banished you. Maybe it's permanent, maybe it's not.

Kamiko
09-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Wal-Mart kicked me out and put a restraining order on a friend of mine xD.
I dunno though. I got banished from my house a few times...

Shoeberto
09-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Do you have to wear a sign that says "No Mall for Me"?

Agent Proto
09-05-2005, 09:49 PM
That wasn't the incident with the $10.000! :p
I fooled around with some stuff and I stumbled into the stand. :(

There you go. If you weren't fooling around with stuff, this wouldn't have happened. :p

Kamiko
09-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Klutz xD

Max
09-05-2005, 11:05 PM
I am "Banished" from rec center. I asked the lifegaurd how big her boos were. She took immidiate action =P.

Luc
09-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Have you've ever been banished from a public place?

Nope, never. :D

Shlup
09-06-2005, 01:29 AM
Banishment is forever.

I'm banished from the Walgreens downtown but that wasn't my fault! And I've gone in a couple times since then without them saying anything so whatever.

Jojee
09-06-2005, 04:51 AM
You get banned for two years and then you can appeal yourself to the authorities to see if they decide to give you another chance.

-N-
09-06-2005, 04:52 AM
* Neel sets mode: +b Chris*!*@*

Hawkeye
09-06-2005, 04:52 AM
Do you have to wear a sign that says "No Mall for Me"?
Time to create a new user group

Spammerman
09-06-2005, 04:55 AM

U shouldnt be banished.THe dumb-ass who decided to put baked beans on a stand, and sell them in the mall should be banished for bein a total dumb-ass.

Channing
09-06-2005, 04:55 AM

Some how I find that hard to believe. xD

Karl
09-06-2005, 05:08 AM
selling baked beans at a stand in the mall? ummmm ok, were they like baked coffee beans or something?

anyway, i used to shoplift when i was in the 4th grade, i got banished from the dollar store, k-mart, target, and walgreens, luckily i never got arrested but better yet i stopped that

Meat Puppet
09-06-2005, 06:29 AM
One time I was buying a ticket for an amusement park I've never been to, and the guard said: "You, you're banished. Out." :(

Sephex
09-06-2005, 06:48 AM
My friend's and I walked in while we were all wearing tranchcoats before and we were told that be better buy something or leave. This was before Columbine, mind you. And no, none of us were remotley close to "gothic".

G SpOtZ
09-06-2005, 02:54 PM
i was banished from hell. Satan said he couldn't stand my love for smores. (i was always trying to throw smore parties with the underworld demons and since there's fire everywhere, i thought i might as well take advantage of it). he said it got annoying.

prolly just jealous cuz i never invited him to my smore parties.

Boosk
09-06-2005, 06:07 PM
You should make a stand of beans outside the store and when the owners walk out ans knock it over, ban them from the outside! :tongue:

Kagga :love:

G SpOtZ
09-06-2005, 06:40 PM
You should make a stand of beans outside the store and when the owners walk out ans knock it over, ban them from the outside! :tongue:

LOLL

owner: *owner walks out and knocks over beans* "AW! WHO PUT THIS HERE?!"

you: O_O YOU KNOCKED OVER MY CANS OF BEANS! GO BACK INTO UR STORE! UR NEVER ALLOWED TO LEAVE AGAIN!

owner: T_T yessir....*walks back in*

The Jamie Star Scenario
09-06-2005, 08:10 PM
One time I was buying a ticket for an amusement park I've never been to, and the guard said: "You, you're banished. Out." :(Guards can smell trouble.

I got chucked out of a club for chucking a pint at someone :cool:

Drift
09-06-2005, 08:23 PM

*does that next time at a shopping center kinda place* Kagga has great ideas~

KoShiatar
09-06-2005, 08:35 PM

I rest my case. :upsidedow

I haven't worked for a company yet. It'll happen in time. But I can tell you a horror story about me, the boy I was in love with, a fork and risotto.

G SpOtZ
09-06-2005, 08:49 PM
ooh please do!

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-06-2005, 09:03 PM
i was banished to the waste land for life :eek:

Destai
09-06-2005, 10:55 PM

I rest my case. :upsidedow omg Chris xD Thats so hawt xD 11

KoShiatar
09-07-2005, 08:54 PM
ooh please do!

Well, basically I knew the guy would be coming at our common friend's place, and I was very nervous and excited and kinda happy. And I knocked over the fork and risotto went everywhere.... :(

G SpOtZ
09-07-2005, 10:05 PM
ooh please do!

Well, basically I knew the guy would be coming at our common friend's place, and I was very nervous and excited and kinda happy. And I knocked over the fork and risotto went everywhere.... :(
smooooth ~~~

Haunted
09-07-2005, 10:08 PM
I got chucked out of a club for chucking a pint at someone :cool:

you probabally got bannished for waisting good beer :p

KoShiatar
09-08-2005, 05:47 PM
ooh please do!

smooooth ~~~

And when he actually came, I knocked down a panel with pictures stuck on it that was on the wall. The nails came off completely, the wall went kinda into crumbles.