PDA

View Full Version : Why Not?

Lord Magician
09-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Why have they not taken out a English Trailer for the movie yet. They only need three more vocies but they can use everyones else right? So can anyone e-mail them or tell me the reason why is there no english Trailer? I am dying here!

Vyk
09-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Good lord, be patient @_@ Does it say anywhere that they've even started on the english dub? Maybe they're waiting until they get a full cast. Perhaps the three they need are the most important. If Cloud, Tifa, and Kadaj don't have voices, what kinda trailer CAN they put out? Besides, they don't really need one, there's plenty to whet your appetite until it's available :D

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-06-2005, 12:43 AM
vincents important too!

Vyk
09-06-2005, 12:45 AM
I only threw Tifa in there for convenience. Pick whatever third character you want. Cloud and Kadaj have to have voices before they can make a good trailer.

Lord Magician
09-06-2005, 01:05 AM
Is there anyone for Sephiroth?

I mean, his vocie HAS TO BE PERFECT!

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-06-2005, 01:06 AM
lance bance :lol:
wutz the deal? hes pretty good, wasnt bad tho..........but i cant imagine him in AC

Vyk
09-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Bah, I hope they choose a bunch of high-quality unknown rookies. I don't want another /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif-storm like the KH Seph voice crap.

Lord Magician
09-06-2005, 01:33 AM
I nevered have heard Sephiroths Kingdom Heart voice, since I never played the game!

SO, IT'S THAT BAD! :eek:

Sephiroths Clone
09-06-2005, 03:42 AM
Lance does a pretty decent job in the game...you really cant hear him since he hardly says anything. People just like to bitch about the fact that he was in some boy band. Overall he did an ok job get over the fact that hes in a boy band people!

Vyk
09-06-2005, 03:58 AM
It didn't bother me. I'm just hoping they avoid that issue this time around, because not everyone played KH or knew about the voice actor. FF7:AC will be a LOT more widely known. So if anyone thought it was annoying how they ranted about KH. That's nothing compared to what'd happen if they did it again in AC. So despite his quality or lack there of. They need to just forget it. I don't relish the thought of wading through the threads ranting about it whenever I click the "New Posts" button.

Sephiroths Clone
09-06-2005, 04:03 AM
I agree with you man. If they put Lance as Seph it would cause mass hysteria on all FF forums. Death will be everywhere. Im just sayin that he did an ok job in KH.

BackRoomKid
09-06-2005, 06:05 AM
lance bass: this forum's been there before, lay off

the only official english trailor is with that narrator guy, that's it

patience is a virtue

Vyk
09-06-2005, 06:43 AM
There is no laying off. What I'm saying is if they do it again, this forum will go through it again, and worse than before. I have nothing against Lance Bass personally, I'm just saying for the sake of our sanity I hope they don't go there this time. You don't want to hear the bitching; I don't want to hear the bitching. The best way to avoid that is for them to pick someone else this time. So here's hoping. But we shall see

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-06-2005, 08:47 PM
u sed a mouthful

Lord Magician
09-06-2005, 09:09 PM
What I am saying is that square better take out a english voice trailer(Not narration), and better chosse good vocies, not just any person they found!

FFX_fanatiq
09-07-2005, 11:39 PM
I agree with you man. If they put Lance as Seph it would cause mass hysteria on all FF forums. Death will be everywhere. Im just sayin that he did an ok job in KH.

Lolololol omg *dies* LANCE BASS
OMG for a villian as bad as sepiroth
thats comedy