PDA

View Full Version : PAINE IS SQUALLS FATERNAL TWIN

FFX_fanatiq
09-06-2005, 02:57 AM
Sorry i couldent resist uh can anyone see the really OBVIOUS and creepy resemblence

Marshall Banana
09-06-2005, 03:27 AM
You mean, since they both have big swords, wear black, and have cold/reserved personalities?

No, not really.

Maybe it's just me.

FFX_fanatiq
09-06-2005, 03:33 AM
nope on the contrary i was reffering to appeerence
style of hair
face
clothes

fire_of_avalon
09-06-2005, 03:46 AM
Nah, I don't see it.

SammieBabe
09-06-2005, 05:07 AM
I'm with them.... I don't see it.....

Mo-Nercy
09-06-2005, 05:18 AM
Yep.

And by that I mean, what?

Painex2rules
09-06-2005, 06:24 AM
you may be seening things cause last time i check paine is a girl and SQUALL its a boy so i think you need to open your eyes not to be rude or anything

TheAbominatrix
09-06-2005, 06:27 AM
What's that have to do with anything? Twins can be of both sexes.

Anyway, I can kinda see the same basic black leather and metal styles, but those sorts of conclusions can be drawn between plenty of game characters.

Painex2rules
09-06-2005, 06:34 AM
What's that have to do with anything? Twins can be of both sexes.

Anyway, I can kinda see the same basic black leather and metal styles, but those sorts of conclusions can be drawn between plenty of game characters.
yes thank you for example rikku looks like a monkey :p

Mitch
09-06-2005, 06:56 AM
you may be seening things cause last time i check paine is a girl and SQUALL its a boy so i think you need to open your eyes not to be rude or anything

WOA!!!! REALLY???

Wait a sec.... I have a twin brother and sister and they are very similar. So I think you need to open your eyes not to be rude or anything

Slade
09-06-2005, 07:31 AM
They are very similar. Thats the first thing i noticed when pictures of Paine were first released. I like it. Squall was awsome.

boys from the dwarf
09-06-2005, 07:34 AM
there hardly the same. sqall is completely different to paine. first he kick more ass, second he has a gun sword, third he has different hairstyle and brown hair, fourth he has a completely different costume and a scar, fifth he a guy and there personality i very different.sqall is a lot more closed up while painwhen she feel like it opens up more than she already has because shes not as c,osed up as sqall and sqall and all of.the FF8 character have better personalitys. they are ecactly not the same.

Mercen-X
09-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Wait a sec.... I have a twin brother and sister and they are very similar. So I think you need to open your eyes not to be rude or anything
Hey, hey, hey . . . lay off my buddy there. It should be fairly obvious he's no more than eight years old. Seriously, Px2, you're supposedly a year older than I am and you seem to have no idea what's going on. The thread isn't about Paine being Squall. It's about Paine being Squall's sister. Twins can be boy and girl, I can only surmise you must not know much about conception and the like.
there hardly the same. sqall is completely different to paine. first he kick more ass, second he has a gun sword, third he has different hairstyle and brown hair, fourth he has a completely different costume and a scar, fifth he a guy and there personality i very different.sqall is a lot more closed up while painwhen she feel like it opens up more than she already has because shes not as c,osed up as sqall and sqall and all of.the FF8 character have better personalitys. they are ecactly not the same.
First of all, I want to make sure I'm getting this right. You said:
"They're hardly the same. Squall is completely different from Paine. First, he kicks more ass. Second, he has a gunblade. Third, he has a different hairstyle and brown hair. Fourth, he has a completely different costume and a scar. Fifth, he is a guy and their personalities are very different. Squall is a lot more closed off while Paine, when she feels like it, opens up more than she already has because she's not as closed up as Squall. Also, Squall and all of the FF8 characters have better personalities. They are not exactly the same."
Is that right? Okay.

Again, this is about Paine and Squall being related. Not being the same character. *geez* People, what's the matter with you.

boys from the dwarf
09-06-2005, 07:45 PM
i was being i little too gentle there. they are completely smurfin different.

Old Manus
09-06-2005, 08:34 PM
I SEE IT

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/kujagarland/sup.jpg

Destai
09-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Yes I agree, Theyre both such original, unique, thought provoking characters.

Rengori
09-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Except Squall isn't a jerk for the entire game.

DarknessFromAbove
09-06-2005, 11:00 PM
I SEE IT

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/kujagarland/sup.jpg XD

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Aaaaaaaaand we're done.