PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Stats

G SpOtZ
09-06-2005, 03:30 PM
it's not possible for chocobo stats to exceed a thousand right? my stamina stopped at 999 but teioh's (or whatever the name is, u know, the black chocobo) is over 1000 stamina. is this just because it makes it more of a challenge for you?

i was thinking it was just like how other chocobos have diff colors that you can't possibly breed.

redxiiii
09-06-2005, 03:39 PM
it's not possible for chocobo stats to exceed a thousand right? my stamina stopped at 999 but teioh's (or whatever the name is, u know, the black chocobo) is over 1000 stamina. is this just because it makes it more of a challenge for you?

i was thinking it was just like how other chocobos have diff colors that you can't possibly breed.
Yeah I think it`s just for the challenge because Teioh is your rival so it`s like for some reason he must have better stats, but that doesen`t matter because he`s not a good a rider as we are.

G SpOtZ
09-06-2005, 04:00 PM
now that that's answered... change of topic (kind of)

Everybody, what were ur best chocobo stats?

EDIT: i just got a gold chocobo and his stats are SPEED: 147 and STAMINA: 999 (fed every one of my chocobos before him 99 sylkis greens each) (i got the money for that because i sold mastered alls lol)

boys from the dwarf
09-06-2005, 07:27 PM
whats the max speed stat? my best chocobo is my black one in my first playthrough. ny original is leggy who is a yellow one who was good until A rank but somehow got to S rank. and on my second playthrough i havent been bothered to get money to train them but my chocobos names are larry,curly and moe.

Psychotic
09-06-2005, 09:08 PM
I believe Teioh's stats are based on your best chocobo's stats, but I could be wrong.

Brian The Pink Shark
09-06-2005, 09:27 PM
your charachter cant hve more than 9999 hp right, but some boses (in fact nearl all of them) exceed this, think of this as the same, it's so that there's always a challenge :choc:

G SpOtZ
09-06-2005, 09:47 PM
I believe Teioh's stats are based on your best chocobo's stats, but I could be wrong.
it's true. that's actually the case with most of the chocobos during rank A and rank S. most of the chocobos (if not all) have speeds that are higher than mine in Rank S, but their stamina doesn't even compare... however, when i was in Rank A with one of my chocobos (this chocobo had 999 stamina and 107 speed) Teioh had 118 speed and a thousand something stamina. then later, i decided to put my gold chocobo in there, who has 147 speed, and Teioh had like 162 speed i believe.