PDA

View Full Version : CoM Fav Card Setups

karatehero
09-06-2005, 08:40 PM
I was curious how people have their decks setup in CoM? I haven't made it all the way to the end (I'm just about to go to the last world in the second world deck). This has worked well for me, I put my attacks first:

9-9-9-0-9-9-9-0- etc

Then I throw in a 9 and a 0 cure at the end. I find I seldom use magic. I( have a couple high potions, just in case. I'll probably add Elixers and Megalixers when I get them ( I just got the elixer from Pooh last night).

I also have a couple runs of a attack cards setup just for sleights.

Anyone else?

Skyblade
09-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Current Deck:
77 cards
Attack cards:
999998 (My Kindom Key cards)
99998888 (My Three Wishes cards)
8 (My Crab Claw card)
9888 (My Pumpkinhead card)
98 (My Fairy Harp cards)
9999988 (My Wishing Star cards)
9988 (My Spellbinder cards)
999988 (My Metal Chocobo cards)
999988888 (My Olympia cards)
99 (My Lionheart cards)
99998 (My Lady Luck cards)
9988 (My Divine Rose cards)
988 (My Oathkeeper cards)
98 (My Oblivion cards)
9988 (My Diamond Dust cards)
9 (My One-Winged Angel card)
9 (My Ultima Weapon card)

Item cards:
99999 (My Hi-Potion cards)

Magic cards:
999 (My Cure cards)

Total CP: 1650 of 1650. No zero cards, but Sora doesn't need them. All attack and magic cards are Premium cards.

karatehero
09-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Hmm, so you are in for some serious button bashing. :cool: Sweet

Where did you get all your high level cards? Did you buy them from Moogles or something?

Skyblade
09-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Some Moogle purchases, some Treasure Chests. I made them all Premium through White Mushroom rooms.

SeeDRankLou
09-07-2005, 04:31 PM
I have a fun combination of sleights in my main deck.

I start with a basic combo, which usually kills one or two heartless and draws others out, then I unleash the sleights.

Oblivion-Oathkeeper-Ultima Weapon (attack combo)
Cloud-Oathkeeper-One Winged Angel (Reflect Raid)
Bambi-Divine Rose-Divine Rose (Idyll Romp)
Mushu-Fire-Fire (Mega Flare)
Thunder x3 (Thundaga)
Aero-Oathkeeper-Lady Luck (Judgement)
Fire-Three Wishes-Olympia (Fire Raid)
Blizzard-Olympia-Lady Luck (Blizzard Raid)
Mega-Ether - Megalixir - Potion (Holy)
Stop-Aero-Aero (Warp)
Cloud x3 (Omnislash)

Some Cures, some Tinker Bells, some Kingdom Key 0s

Fire-*Donald*-Fire (Blazing Donald, if I get a Donald card, I can scroll back and do this, it's just funny)

Yeah, that combination of sleights usually kills everything in sight, and no normal heartless can break any of those sleights (they're all above 9). The only problem I sometimes have is when facing those little elemental bell-like heartless and any heartless immune to magic.

Skyblade
09-07-2005, 05:58 PM
The only sleights I wind up using are Curaga/Cura and Trinity Limit.

Goofy + Donald + Attack card = A screen full of dead Heartless.

karatehero
09-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Hmm, I'm failing to see why you would want to Premium your cards. I can see that it does reduce your CP a bit, but you can only use them once! I just got to level 10 (the 10th level of the castle, I'm at experience level 45 or so), and I don't have a bunch of cards. If I premium them all, then I can only use them once. An elixer would bring them but I only have 1 of those. The moogles aren't being very generous with their card distribution.

Really, I can't see much use in Premiuming your cards. If you have have 100 cards, then who cares if you use them all. But if you only have 20 good ones.....

:confused:

Skyblade
09-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Hmm, I'm failing to see why you would want to Premium your cards. I can see that it does reduce your CP a bit, but you can only use them once! I just got to level 10 (the 10th level of the castle, I'm at experience level 45 or so), and I don't have a bunch of cards. If I premium them all, then I can only use them once. An elixer would bring them but I only have 1 of those. The moogles aren't being very generous with their card distribution.

Really, I can't see much use in Premiuming your cards. If you have have 100 cards, then who cares if you use them all. But if you only have 20 good ones.....

:confused:

If you only have 20 good ones, stick with those, because there's no reason to Premium them.

But Elixers aren't the only things that will bring them back. Hi-Potions, Mega-Potions, and Megalixers will bring them back as well. Also, you always get back all but the first card in a sleight, even if they are Premium cards.

Anyway, by Premiuming my cards this much, I can fit a lot more in a deck, and by including Hi-Potions, I can bring them back fairly quickly. If a Heartless was able to survive the number of attacks I have available, he'd deserve to live. :)

karatehero
09-12-2005, 03:27 PM
That makes sense, I'm just really having a hard time finding good cards. Treasure chest and barrells often only yield cards with a 1 or a 2 power, and muggles really are stingy! I never get a good card from those buggers.

I guess I'll keep going. I have 1 world left on the second world deck.

Skyblade
09-12-2005, 03:32 PM
That makes sense, I'm just really having a hard time finding good cards. Treasure chest and barrells often only yield cards with a 1 or a 2 power, and muggles really are stingy! I never get a good card from those buggers.

I guess I'll keep going. I have 1 world left on the second world deck.

If you referred to me by a term from a Harry Potter book, I'd be really stingy too...

karatehero
09-12-2005, 05:01 PM
:D

HA HA! I didnt' even notice that! I guess you can see where my brain was.

moogles = muggles

:rolleyes2

Cruise Control
09-13-2005, 01:52 AM
Ultima-9, about 39
Megalixir-9 7 of those
Cure-9 exactly 9

karatehero
09-13-2005, 02:51 PM
If you guys really got all those cards from just barrells and moogle rooms, it must have taken forever!

Cruise Control
09-13-2005, 05:52 PM
Yep. Took me 15 hours.

karatehero
09-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Did you just keep reloading rooms? Like save it, and try a room. If you get nothing good, go back again and reload. Thats what I'm doing. I feel bad for my DS!