PDA

View Full Version : Should I get Radiata Stories ?

Dreddz
09-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Its come out in the states and I was wondering if I should import it ( wont be coming out in uk ( as usual ) ).
So anyone played, and is it any good ?

Destai
09-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Hardly been released in the states yes. It will come to the Uk just like Musashi samurai legend.Do you have any proof it definitely wont get a UK release or did you just make that up?

Dreddz
09-07-2005, 05:23 PM
I just assume, Theres has been no mention at all, and its been released nearly everywhere else. They would usually mention if games are coming to UK long before now. Pesimistic I may be, but I accept the truth.....

Destai
09-07-2005, 05:45 PM
I just assume, Theres has been no mention at all, and its been released nearly everywhere else. They would usually mention if games are coming to UK long before now. Pesimistic I may be, but I accept the truth.....Thats the thing, They never/ rarely mention that a european release is planned. The Uk game just shows up eventually. Truth my ass. I dont know if theyve even mentioned a european release for KH2 or the FFVII spin offs yet either but I'm pretty confident to say there will be one as the games sold very well over in the EU also (VII in particular)

Dreddz
09-07-2005, 06:53 PM
meh, if your right anywayz, Im still getting the import.
EU gets games ages after they are released State side.....

UWAOOOOU
09-08-2005, 06:30 PM
7.7 out of 10. Seems pretty good.

Sephiroths Clone
09-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Yea!! i bought it and im like 2 hours into it and i love it. It is very funny and the characters are very unique. I definitly recomend it to everyone. If you liked Star Ocean's battle system youll like this one as well. The game is like suikoden and star ocean all rolled into one.

Black Mage
09-12-2005, 01:24 AM
I'm about 23 hours into the game, for what it's worth.

A lot of reviewers complained that the game takes forever to get the plot moving, and they're definitely right. But, I don't see that as a bad thing, exactly. I had a blast even when you're out just doing missions for whomever.

The game is rather enjoyable, nice music, characters, and cheery setting. The battle system is a little slow, and unresponsive, but it's not too bad.

My main gripe with the game so far, however, is the Vareth Magic Institute. I mean, there is already source material for the translation out there. I can't believe the localization didn't keep the translation continuity between Valkyrie Profile. VALETH.

So-Luna
09-12-2005, 02:19 AM
I'm gonna get it. It looks good from what I have seen in the review.