PDA

View Full Version : Alexander materia

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-07-2005, 06:37 PM
OK question. how do i obtain the Alexander materia after the snowbaord minigame? i hvae touched the water at the hot springs and then gone to the cave that you find when you go out into the snowfield that spins round. But all that i can find there is an all materia.

can anyone help?

Skyblade
09-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I don't remember that sequence precisely enough to tell you exactly where to go, but I can tell you that that's the wrong cave.

G SpOtZ
09-07-2005, 06:48 PM
are u sure u were at the right cave? this is what i did.... from the springs, i went north into the snowfield. when i entered the snow field, i headed EAST. you can keep track of this because of the flags you put down to make sure you stay in the same direction when the wind blows and turns the screen around.

so right when you enter the snowfield from the hot springs area, go northeast, and make sure you stay in a straight line, and keep track of it with the flags you mark down with. the wind will blow you around so you have to use the flags in straight lines, or at least in correlation so you know which direction ur heading. you should reach some one way paths, and eventually u'll come to an area with a cave to go into. there will be a person covered in blue, i think. they consider her a boss but she's really not, and she's really easy. she'll only fight you if you touched the springs and came to her quick enough. jus beat her and u'll get it. hope that somehow cleared it up, but if you're having trouble, i can try to send you a link that helped me.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-07-2005, 06:56 PM
ok thanx ive got it now. cheers guys!!

G SpOtZ
09-07-2005, 07:23 PM
i got really sick of that place after awhile. i decided to only get the alexander materia, and nothing else. i didn't really need anything else.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-08-2005, 12:12 PM
i got the added cut materia, alexander, the potion and the safety bit before collapsing

G SpOtZ
09-08-2005, 10:31 PM
only wanted alexander because i've never actually gotten him in all my other files.

Destai
09-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Its freaking hard to get. Thats all I remember about it.

G SpOtZ
09-08-2005, 11:16 PM
it's actually not that hard, but every guide that tries to explain it sux. Apathetic Aardvark has a very nice guide in GameFAQS and drew out a nice map, although a couple spots are slightly misleading, but not a big deal at all. it helped me a lot.