PDA

View Full Version : School staff

Rye
09-07-2005, 08:09 PM
What's their problem? If they hate kids so much, why do they get a job at a school? No one forces them to be around kids, so I really don't understand why they have to chose a job that requires them to be around them constantly.

Today, some lady pushed me and screamed at me to get lost (exactly what she said) because I was confused about my cafeteria (my school has two different cafeterias) and I was hoping I was in the wrong one before because I didn't know anyone in it and I felt lonely. I thought that was a little unnecessary and really mean. Any bad experiences with staff/teachers that seem to hate kids for some reason?

CaZ!
09-07-2005, 08:14 PM
a teacher at our school just dosen't explain our work properly so we don't understand and then shouts at us when we do really badly in tests :confused:

Shoeberto
09-07-2005, 08:21 PM
I've had really cool teachers during my high school experience, so I dunno.

Old Manus
09-07-2005, 08:47 PM
a teacher at our school just dosen't explain our work properly so we don't understand and then shouts at us when we do really badly in tests :confused:
Just keep doing it until she gets sacked. This works, I have first hand experience.

Social Moon Firesky
09-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Teachers are evil. I've had so many run-ins with them, I don't trust many now. When I was about six, my teacher slapped the back of my legs because I was sitting on my chair funny and she couldn't get past. And when I was about eight or nine, a different teacher threatened to smack me because I complained that I had a sore back. Recently, my mum was confronted by a couple of teachers who weren't willing to take me on a school trip, owing to the fact that I was allegedly seeing a child psychiatrist. This was nothing more than a staffroom rumour which had escalated after I had hysterics over an incident that happened at Christmas 2003. (If you really wanna know, PM me :p) The teacher responsible for starting this rumour had said I was 'off my trolley', although he had no good reason to say that. :cry: Some teachers I've had have really sucked. :(

XxSephirothxX
09-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I haven't had too much trouble with teachers, though I've had my fair share of bad ones. It's been about two years since I had a really awful teacher--that was Geometry in 10th grade. But administrators. Oh man. They're awful. And the copy lady at our school is a horribly mean lady. And, Rye, I'd suggest you report that lady to the administration. She deserves to at least get some form of warning for that. And if the administration blows you off, get your parents to contact the school board or something. Nobody should be able to get away with treating a student that way.

Rye
09-07-2005, 09:37 PM
And, Rye, I'd suggest you report that lady to the administration. She deserves to at least get some form of warning for that. And if the administration blows you off, get your parents to contact the school board or something. Nobody should be able to get away with treating a student that way.

I really want to, but my principal is in his own la-dee-da school pride land and would completely ignore me, so I don't know why I should bother. :p

Old Manus
09-07-2005, 09:38 PM
You can't beat the feeling of ownage when you get an enemy sacked.

XxSephirothxX
09-07-2005, 09:41 PM
I really want to, but my principal is in his own la-dee-da school pride land and would completely ignore me, so I don't know why I should bother. :p
I suppose it really comes down to just how bothered you are by the incident. I'm not the most forgiving person in the world, and I sure as hell wouldn't let that pass. If the principle didn't listen to me, I'd find a sympathetic teacher or take it directly to the head of the school board. Your principal can't do anything about that.

Rye
09-07-2005, 09:44 PM
I'm really mad about it, but I don't see how they'd listen, even if a parent called, and it'd become a very large and embarassing mess. :p

Faris
09-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Back when I didn't like to stick out in a croud, I quietly told the teacher that it was time to go get dressed (because we were in our PE clothes), because we (or just me) didn't want to be late for the next class. Then she yelled at me, I cried after that. xD
One of my PE teachers was a sexist.
One of my teachers was a fat [inster meanie word] (literally). He would yell at us for "making the class behind by a week" but really, he wouldn't shut up, it was all his fault for telling us dumb stories about himself and yell at us.

Ahhhhhhhhh Elementary school, good times.
Yes, teachers are evil. High school teachers are really nice though.

Levian
09-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Press R1 at the moment you slice them with your sword. They'll lose extra HP.

Fuzakeru
09-07-2005, 10:41 PM
I had a few really good teachers in High School but I did run across many bad ones who stated themselves how much they hated their jobs and kids our age.

Perhaps life got them down and that was the only trade they had? Perhaps it was the only way for them to get benefits and retirement?

I dunno. I might become an English teacher myself one day if I can't find a good secretary / data entry job like I'm hoping for.

Resha
09-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I have sucky teachers. But it doesn't bother me too much; I just lie low in class when that happens.

It's because they're all secretly conspiring against us to brainwash us and use us as their weapons for world domination. :(

Rostum
09-07-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm really mad about it, but I don't see how they'd listen, even if a parent called, and it'd become a very large and embarassing mess. :p

You obviously aren't that mad if you keep making up excuses not to go ahead and complain.

Shlup
09-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the part of life where you get to raise hell and feel little to no regret.

rubah
09-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Mr. Cato pretends he hates us, but he really loves us all.

NeoTifa
09-07-2005, 11:03 PM
all of our staff is going on strike. and none of them hate us. i think all my teachers (except mrs steele and mr martin) are kewl!

Rye
09-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Aside from that lady, I'm guessing she's a school aide, my teachers are very nice so far, I had a good bunch last year too. My bad experiences lie more with the guidance councilors and smaller staff. xD

Yamaneko
09-07-2005, 11:07 PM
It's because you're all little devils.

Kirobaito
09-07-2005, 11:11 PM
My 10th grade English teacher hated white people.

NeoTifa
09-07-2005, 11:14 PM
XD lol. my english teacher (im in 10th grade) is pretty cool and energetic and loves everyone (which leads me to the conclusion that hes ghey >.> jk)

DMKA
09-07-2005, 11:15 PM
And you live in Texas? Oh, I'm so sure. :rolleyes2

The school I went to in Oklahoma was terrible in too many ways to post here...I'd just rather pretend I was never there now that I'm back in California. :)

Shlup
09-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Is there any time you actually pass up an opportunity to show your bigotry? If I didn't know any better I'd think you were a real stinker. xP

Dr.K
I've had really cool teachers during my high school experience, so I dunno.Same really. I know there are definitely some teachers out there who shouldn't have been given a job, but I think way too many would-be fantastic teachers are forced into a bad light because of delinquents forcing them to be aggravated all the time, as opposed to spending their time teaching like they're supposed to.

NeoTifa
ive never lived outside ohio, but i remember when i lived in an all black (n/o) neighborhood, and i was like the only cracka there lol and all the teachers were like "psh, hunky, nah! just cause yous smart aint mean nuthin!" and treated me like crap .... :P

Kirobaito
09-07-2005, 11:20 PM

The school I went to in Oklahoma was terrible in too many ways to post here...I'd just rather pretend I was never there now that I'm back in California. :)
Yes, she did. Yes, she was black.

DMKA
09-07-2005, 11:20 PM
Is there any time you actually pass up an opportunity to show your bigotry? If I didn't know any better I'd think you were a real stinker. xP
And you live in California...my god what you say isn't even valid enough for posting on the internet.

NeoTifa
09-07-2005, 11:21 PM
lol does he live in san fransisco? lol

Shlup
09-07-2005, 11:23 PM
And you live in California...my god what you say isn't even valid enough for posting on the internet.
What are you talking about? o.O

DMKA
09-07-2005, 11:25 PM
What are you talking about? o.O
Oh nothing, I just thought you were feeling left out or something. ;)

GooeyToast
09-07-2005, 11:26 PM

....And she lives in Texas?

:lol:

Shlup
09-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Oh you're so fired.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/jewjokes.jpg

nik0tine
09-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Most of my teachers are cool with me. It's mainly the staff and teachers that I don't have that lack any real brains.