PDA

View Full Version : your condolences

CaZ!
09-07-2005, 08:45 PM
right everybody little miss awesome has asked me to tell you her sad story of love and depression. It syarted off with the boy she likes and the way he treat her, basically he treat her like crap. However in the summer holidays when she was with him he was very nice to her and they were kind of good mates, however on our return to school he was just horrible to her and it really upset her and to top it off she got all her jewellry confiscated and her grandmother has been sincerly nasty to her so on this very depressed night she requests your condolences and any advice you have to offer :cry:

Rye
09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm sorry LMA. :( I've never been through that, so I don't have any advice, but I hope it all gets better!

Old Manus
09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
And she didn't post this herself because...?

CaZ!
09-07-2005, 08:48 PM
she is staying at her grandmothers with no acess to a computer so i was asked to do it for her

Old Manus
09-07-2005, 08:50 PM
she is staying at her grandmothers with no acess to a computer so i was asked to do it for her
That's enough to make anyone get depressed. :cry:

CaZ!
09-07-2005, 08:51 PM
it is it is :cry:

Social Moon Firesky
09-07-2005, 09:02 PM
*Huggles LMA* Poor baby! :cry:

Drift
09-07-2005, 09:18 PM
depression sucks :( family created depresion sucks more

Old Manus
09-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Well tell her that whenever she feels depressed, remember that God is always at her side. As He is all knowing, her prayers must be brief, as He already knows what is going to be said. When in times of suffering like these, I like to turn to Mark 4:37 and Revelation 3:20 because it gives guidance for me and will help me find the way.

Of course, your local priest is also willing to listen to your problems and will answer them with careful advice and kind words. Once I foun myself in a time like this and went straight to the priest. "Father," I said, "I am in need of your guidance." So the father said "Well, my sheep, what problems darken your well-worn path?". "Father," I replied "I am feeling victimised by certain members of my community. I have found previous things I had deleted, my houses closed, and I keep getting letters from the law enforcment telling me I am eating to much spam. what should I do?" So the fair old priest replied "In the house of The Lord, we can have no secrets. The Lord understands. He will guide you to immortality in the old archives of your community. In time, you will recieve honours above those who have oppressed you. Should you turn the other cheek in the face of slander and BLACKMAIL by the community guards."

"Father," I said, "What shall i do in the meantime?" The old priest pondered this in his holy brain for a moment, and finally replied, in the quietest of whispers, "You seek The Captain, young one." "The Captain?" I replied with confusion. "Not the legendary El Capitano?". "The very same." said the preacher. "But Father, he has not been seen in months! Eoeo lane has been mourning his departure since he left his doorstep!". but suddenly, the old priest gave me a knowing wink and leant forward, so close to my face I could see the blackheads on his nose. With a whisper, he said ominously, "Keep Flying, my lamb, and you will find where he resides. Good day." At this the preacher turned and left.

So with this, I went to seek the fabled Captain. Through fog and mist I travelled, continually searching, until i found a single clue. It was a note. The writing was faded, and all I could make out was:

"I....NZ...

..ake.c.re.all."

My heart leapt with excitement. "This must be by The Captain!" I excaimed. But all I had to go on was 'NZ'. Alas, it rang no bells.

After many days of pondering this cryptic message, I came to the conclusion than it must mean Frodo Baggins. I knew that Middle Earth was in the realm known as Neaw Zeland (I can't remember the exact spelling), so I travelled there. Over hills and Hobbit-hills I travelled, fighting of many a dark man in a black cloak, on a black horse, known in the real world as a Ringhole, until I reached the crack of Mount Doomie. On the edge was nothing but a letter.

I picked it up. With trembling hands, I unfolded it. I knew it was from The Captain immediately. It read nothing but:

"the spammers have failed me. Here I leave everything to Old M -" /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif! A gust of wind blew the note out of my hands! It tumbled deep inside Doomie's crack, and the last remnants of The Captain were lost, and I knew I had failed. I returned to the community, to the jeers of many a member of the council, but I was not going to retaliate. I had learned from my mistakes. I walked straight into my house, and vowed from here on in, to obey the rules of the community, and be faithful to The Captain. In his memory. And suddenly, 'No usernotes for me' disappeared from my forehead, and all was good with the world.

Shauna
09-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Poor LMA... :( I hope she'll be OK... I don't have any advice to give her, like Rye... I've never been through that kinda thing before... :/

Destai
09-07-2005, 10:01 PM
She needs a friend to comfort her and to realise what an assface this guy pretty clearly is. Her grandmother doesnt sound like a ray of sunshine all round either and I hope she manages to keep her from putting her down. Talk to her on the phone if you can CazI

Shlup
09-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Grease?

Jojee
09-08-2005, 07:40 PM
No Computer!? That Is Awful.

Oh crap, I'm too used to typing like this now XD *stops*

Anyway, I hope you feel better LMA ^_^

MushroomZOMBIE
09-08-2005, 11:47 PM
Hope ya feel better.Hey,should we send LMA a get-well card? :D a