PDA

View Full Version : Lame Jesus

Craig
09-08-2005, 10:05 PM
There are so many computer game characters that could beat up Jesus.

You know. Jesus, son of God and our saviour.

Any Final Fantasy character could take Jesus. Healing touch? They sell your so called "healing touch" at my local Item Shop my good man! It's called X Potion and Remedy!

Jesus: Aha! You can't get me now! I can walk on water!

Wrong again Mr. Jesus. Sonic can RUN on water, and serve you spikey blue smackdown while doing so.

What's that you say, son of God? You're going to depart some keen insight? Taste my keen insight, now in Plasma Grenade form!

ljkkjlcm9
09-08-2005, 10:09 PM
ok uhm, I'm not religious, and I've had a few Jesus jokes in my day, but there is no need to make a forum like this...

THE JACKEL

Old Manus
09-08-2005, 10:13 PM
ok uhm, I'm not religious, and I've had a few Jesus jokes in my day, but there is no need to make a forum like this...

THE JACKEL
Yes, delete EoFF.

Craig
09-08-2005, 10:13 PM
thread*

Dreddz
09-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Not the most sutible thread....

Rengori
09-08-2005, 10:45 PM
*waits for religous nutjobs to arrive*

bipper
09-08-2005, 11:09 PM
This is just rude.

*waits for religous nutjobs to arrive*
You can't call someone who belives in their religion a nuttjob... just cause some one does not belive like you do, gives you no right to hurl an insult at em. :mad:

As for this thread, what is the point. Why are you flaming Jesus, and ripping on a diety anyways? I wonder why no one rips on Alah, or Abraham or anything.

This is really pathetic. Has as much bearing if I would come out here and rip on your mom. So please, leave Jesus hate threads off the forums. They are pointless.

Bipper

Rengori
09-08-2005, 11:11 PM
My view of a religous nutjob is someone who says the lord will get mad at you for saying Jesus instead of geez.

bipper
09-08-2005, 11:13 PM
That doesn't help your case much. Using the lords name in vain is against the religous principles of Christianity. So by being faithful, you see someone as a nuttjob?

Bipper

Rengori
09-08-2005, 11:15 PM
...You win this round, bipper.

Leeza
09-08-2005, 11:18 PM
ok uhm, I'm not religious, and I've had a few Jesus jokes in my day, but there is no need to make a forum *thread* like this...

THE LEEZA