View Full Version : After i finish ff7 ....:(

FFX_fanatiq
09-09-2005, 12:44 AM
:rolleyes2 :cool:
what game should i play
because now a days theres a major LAG!
Kh2 twlightprincess ff12 advent children waaaaaa

ALLL FREAKING DELAYED

so in the mean time after i finish ff7 maybe a month ya what game should i play im open to anything

it can be squareenix or not IDK
*runs around*
my fav games are/were
ff7 and ff10
i love sad emotional stories
kinda game i hate is ffx-2 too happy and fake it kills me ya

Captain Maxx Power
09-09-2005, 12:49 AM
Sad emotional stories huh? Erm........Tetris?

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-09-2005, 12:50 AM
Xenogears.

FFX_fanatiq
09-09-2005, 01:00 AM
Heheh I have tetris
^_^
only for GBA though
xenogears sounds great!
i saw it at the store lol!

Rostum
09-09-2005, 01:34 AM
A game other than Final Fantasy?

raskerino
09-09-2005, 02:07 AM
My opinions are given below (something which immediately destroys their validity but here goes):

Other FF's are great... FF9 might have to happy a feel for you (it's not anything like X-2, don't get me wrong) it has a great storyline but if you don't want a happy feel don't play it.

I love FF8 (my favorite game) buut there are a lot of people who don't like it, however it has a dark feel and it's pretty emotional characters. It's characters are gone into more in depth then in any other FF.

FF tactics is a good game but it's not a favorite of mine, some people love it's story, but for me it didn't mean a lot (it was fine though) and the characters weren't developed to as large a degree as in most of the other games listed.

I haven't played through all the earlier FF's and am not a huge fan of them (I did like them) but they're good games especially FF6.

Xenogears is a good game but void would tell you much better about it than I would.

The xenosaga series is a really good series (although I do prefer xenogears).

My favorite non-FF series personally is Shadow Hearts. The first game has a wonderful dark feel (yes I like that feel), ok characters, an interesting story and introduces the judgement ring. Which I found to be a really fun way of playing that actually took skill. The second game though is amazing! Shadow Hearts:Covenant has a great story fun, hilarious and serious all worked together to make spectacular characters. The judgement ring was hugely improved, although in subsequent playthroughs skill could make the game much easier (too much so). A lot of scenes were in this game, and you can look through all of them after you beat the game (a truly wonderful feature). SH2 is the game I would reccomend most to anyone (on the principle of me loving it), beating the first game isn't neccasary to playing it although it does add to the main characters past (yuri) and Alice seems somewhat randomly thrown in if you didn't play the first. No matter whether you played the first in the series first (I didn't) this is an amazing game).

Also great is Star Ocean but after my Shadow Hearts Rant I won't go into that.

HeartlessCloud
09-10-2005, 08:42 AM
Maybe you should try out other games other than Square Enix....
Square makes good RPGs but you need to play others Like Inuyasha the cursed mask,,,the graphics might not be good but it has a Final Fantasy feel to it or Crimson Sea 2.....it's a great RPG...until the harder missions are unlocked and some stuff take multiple tries to do but it's still good

Crimson Sea 2 is Kinda sad...and Inuyasha isn't happy or sad..but their ot hgreat...I just like the whole thing between Sho and the gorl..I forgot her name....they love each other but the things inside their bodies make it so they can't touch each other or they'll die.....so sad

Momiji
09-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Hmmm... sad and emotional?

Let's see.

Tales of Symphonia (Namco, Gamecube (and maybe...don't know if they released it or not yet on)PS2.

And like Raskerino said, Star Ocean 3 is an excellent addition to anyone's collection...

And one more....FFIX.

Skarr
09-10-2005, 03:51 PM
touchy feely crap aye...well try breath of fire 2 or ff6 or ms pacman...if u lose that counts as an emotional disorder called saddness

Rengori
09-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Go buy the Megaman aniversery collection.

KoShiatar
09-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Have you tried the Breath of Fire series?