PDA

View Full Version : Need entire story

ubergrmn
09-09-2005, 02:35 AM
i love final fantasy games,

but, unfortunately i have never finished one because i do not have the right consoles to play them.

I have played an hour or two into FF7, but my cuz sold his ps1 so i could never finish it.

Is there a page that chronicles the events that actually happen as the player progresses throughout the game?

I really am interested in FF:AV and i want to know whats going on as i watch it.

G SpOtZ
09-09-2005, 03:28 AM
you don't have a ps2?

HunterFlamebrow
09-09-2005, 03:30 AM
Well, I'm sure someone has written a game summary on fanfiction.net, but . . .

IMHO, most fanfics read like a 6th grader wrote them. So, I'd just find a decent game script (check on gamefaqs.com or another such site), and read that instead. Preferably one where the "stage directions" aren't written in past tense.

ubergrmn
09-09-2005, 03:33 AM
thx, i really need to learn this stuff, even if they make it so the average person can pik it up and understand it, i like to feel ahead of the crowd.

Rengori
09-09-2005, 04:35 AM
I really am interested in FF:AV and i want to know whats going on as i watch it.
Then you should know about a third of the movie will be flashbacks.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-09-2005, 01:20 PM
you can find and read a script, but thats nowhere near as good as playing through the game. you can't just know it you have to experience it. I say fork out the money and buy it. it's worth every penny! :D

Cloud No.9
09-09-2005, 02:05 PM
try the ff compendium tells you everything you could ever know.

http://www.ffcompendium.com/

boys from the dwarf
09-09-2005, 08:24 PM
you can get PS1a for like a tenner now so just buy a PS1 and play the games.