PDA

View Full Version : Wonder...

tranvanhieu
09-10-2005, 04:28 AM
How can you beat ATMO0092 anyway?
I kept level as low as possible(all are 8),maximum of Firaga,Thundaga,Blizzaga,Flare,Tornado and Squall has Punishment,too(by playing card and Cardmod, a lot of time ,baby).
Just some strike and ATMO will have to repair,but no matter how rapid I attack it.Seem I can't beat it.It just repair and repair again.
I think I can't beat it the first time,right? It mean I have to run then fight it back next time ?

boys from the dwarf
09-10-2005, 09:15 AM
have plenty of triples amd cast thundaga like youve never cast before.if evryone is in triple with thundagas he will fall but i think you can only beat it on the bridge but ive never beat it myself.

tranvanhieu
09-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Triple,how can I get it?
Time Mag Ref is a must,right?And this ability belongs to Diablo !

boys from the dwarf
09-10-2005, 12:39 PM
i suppose doubles would work just as well but use double on everyone and have as high magic stat as possible and cast thundaga constantly when your on the bridge.

Big D
09-10-2005, 01:13 PM
You don't have to reach the bridge, you just have to run away from the machine twice.

I normally beat it with Thundara, Water, Quezacotl and Double. Elem-Atk helps, as does Str-J and Mag-J. Limit Breaks are good.
Generally, I give Squall 100 Thundara spells and junction them to his Elem-Atk slot. I boost his strength and HP, too, then lower his HP till it's critical. This allows him to do continuous, powerful Limit Breaks. Makes fast work of the Black Widow.

Galadus
09-10-2005, 03:05 PM
i've not played ff VIII for a long timo (it won't start up coz my ps is ruined) but you're taljing about that big spider thingy right? i didnt knew you could defeat it...

Squall: Hey that's a big self-repairing spider right?
Zell: Yup i think it is.
Squall: It seems to be on the hunt for us, what now?
Zell: Em...run and scream real hard!

rubah
09-11-2005, 12:06 AM
You can beat it, yes.

It's so much easier when you just renzokuken it several million times.

Captain Maxx Power
09-11-2005, 12:42 PM
One major shortcoming, you don't get to see the beautiful, divine, sensational Quistis using a Machinegun to own it. Man, I love her soooooo much.