PDA

View Full Version : Fri. Night Smackdown vs Thur. Night Smackdown...

Tigerheart
09-10-2005, 05:16 AM
BOO! i hate the new Smackdown schedulez! it sux now cuz its only an hour now!

Del Murder
09-10-2005, 06:19 AM
It's only an hour? That is pretty dumb. Thursday is tradtion and that's why I like it, but with Smallville on Thursdays now I'd probably watch it more often on Friday. Smackdown! sucks anyway.

Meat Puppet
09-10-2005, 09:27 AM
I've always gotten it on Friday and the "lite" one hour version and still do, so I don't mind.
Smackdown! sucks anyway.

Tigerheart
09-10-2005, 09:33 AM
oh HELL YAH it stinks now. the other hour of Smackdown can be seen online at the websitie. why not show it all?

Black Mage FF1
09-10-2005, 08:59 PM
The only reason why it was one hour is because they held that concert to help raise money for the Katrina effort. Next week SD! will be two hours again.

Anyway, I personally dont like the idea of Smackdowns on Friday nights. Thursday was better.

Tigerheart
09-11-2005, 02:21 AM
i had thought of that as a possible solution. i may have misunderstod or over exaggerated. well i don't mind it showing from 8 through 10, jus cancel the 9 o'clock showings.

Flamethrower
09-11-2005, 02:33 AM
It sucks. I never have anything to do on Thursdays besides homework which I can easily finish on time to watch Smackdown. On Fridays, I almost always have work, and if not, then I'll be out doing something with friends. I think it's pretty much the same with most viewers. So yeah, I won't be seeing Smackdown! for awhile unless I remember to go to someone else's house to record it. Still, I don't feel like I'll be missing much until they drop JBL from the main event and start pushing their good talent like Christian and the cruiserweights.

Black Mage FF1
09-11-2005, 02:51 AM
It sucks. I never have anything to do on Thursdays besides homework which I can easily finish on time to watch Smackdown. On Fridays, I almost always have work, and if not, then I'll be out doing something with friends. I think it's pretty much the same with most viewers. So yeah, I won't be seeing Smackdown! for awhile unless I remember to go to someone else's house to record it. Still, I don't feel like I'll be missing much until they drop JBL from the main event and start pushing their good talent like Christian and the cruiserweights.

Yeah thats how it is for me. Just about every Friday night im out with friends. So I will probably just have to tape every smackdown. Most likely I will be missing a lot of the shows because I will probably forget.

And yes Christia should be in the main event title, but that will most likely never happen. For some reason vince thinks that having Batista fight JBL in boring matches = ratings.

MoonZapdos
09-11-2005, 01:00 PM
I kinda like this Friday night estipulation. Now I CAN watch it in english >>

Oh, and there's a thread for WWE talk. ;)